Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

Nope? If you have 25' of rod in the bore, or if you have 1,000' of rod in the bore, it will react very differently when you hit rock.

And yes, the utility companies want to be able to access their lines in case of problems. So burying it 100' underground is not possible.
lol. All you do is move the goalposts. Boring technologies can handle it.

You missed the whole point. You claim to have a legal stance yet, no one not your Congressman, not other liberally Democrats will support your claim or join in your cause. It must be because you have no legal ground, like you pretend to claim.
Only the ignorant on the right-wing believe that. Have you never had a case before the Court?

With all the support that you aren't getting for what you claim is easy and obvious to interpret, no one is backing you at all, not even your on lefties.

Maybe you need to get the left wing convinced before you attack the right wing, seems you are a man without support from your lefty buddies.
Does it merely require "Gold to make rules" under Capitalism? Your guy already proved something to that effect.

Only the ignorant on the right-wing believe that. Have you never had a case before the Court?
Then who else is backing you? Go ahead name all those that support you and are backing you on this endeavor. Please let us know where it is at right now in the legislative process.

If you are so damn sure about your interpretation why hasn't anyone else backed you and even more, why are they putting you off? Let's hear what the court ruling is, this according to you is a slam dunk but in the last several years, you still have nothing, not anyone interested in taking your slam dunk case.

That is how we all know you are absolutely clueless, no one else on this board, your own congressperson, will support or work to put your slam dunk idea through, why is that? I mean even your liberal California is putting you off.

Then who else is backing you? Go ahead name all those that support you and are backing you on this endeavor. Please let us know where it is at right now in the legislative process.

If you are so damn sure about your interpretation why hasn't anyone else backed you and even more, why are they putting you off? Let's hear what the court ruling is, this according to you is a slam dunk but in the last several years, you still have nothing, not anyone interested in taking your slam dunk case.

That is how we all know you are absolutely clueless, no one else on this board, your own congressperson, will support or work to put your slam dunk idea through, why is that? I mean even your liberal California is putting you off.
Why do I need someone to "back me" regarding equal protection of the laws? From my perspective, we are going over "government business, from a consumer perspective".

Does it merely require "Gold to make rules" under Capitalism? Your guy already proved something to that effect.
Why do you need gold? You have a slam dunk winner, you claim to have a congressperson backing your idea and taking it through the legislative process, which cost you nothing, oh wait, he isn't taking your calls anymore, I forgot.

I think people tell you what you want to hear and hope you go away, because they realize that nut jobs that have stupid interpretations and ideas are to thick headed to reason with.

LMAO!! And you know this how? Have you ever worked on a bore crew? Wait, what am I saying, you don't work and don't like work or workers.

I have not moved the goalposts at all.
I have watched a few tunnelling videos on youtube. You have nothing but fallacy, including gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Projection is what you do Best, storyteller.

Why do you need gold? You have a slam dunk winner, you claim to have a congressperson backing your idea and taking it through the legislative process, which cost you nothing, oh wait, he isn't taking your calls anymore, I forgot.

I think people tell you what you want to hear and hope you go away, because they realize that nut jobs that have stupid interpretations and ideas are to thick headed to reason with.
lol. How did all those frivolous suits get some quality time before the Court? Gold or having a good argument?

I have watched a few tunnelling videos on youtube. You have nothing but fallacy, including gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Projection is what you do Best, storyteller.
You watch YouTube and that makes you an expert?

Winterborn, actually did the work, but you watch youtube, so that now vaults you into expert category!

I tell you, you get funnier and funnier with each post! This is why we don't take you seriously, you are an absolute certifiable nut.

Oh, you watched a few videos? lol Well with that kind of expertise you are ready to run a crew.

Now, let me help you understand why you are wrong.

With only a few rods out (they come in 8 foot sections) you have a very stiff platform in which to keep your drill head on track. The more rods the more flex will be allowed if you hit rock. If the drill head does not hit the rock exactly squared up, it can be defected from the path you want. If you are boring at the depths you are suggesting, you will not even know it until you are seriously off track.

You watch YouTube and that makes you an expert?

Winterborn, actually did the work, but you watch youtube, so that now vaults you into expert category!

I tell you, you get funnier and funnier with each post! This is why we don't take you seriously, you are an absolute certifiable nut.
Coming from just plain liars? Y'all are even dumber.

Forum List

Back