Maine’s passage of ‘right to food’ amendment stirs celebration, worry

I've been down this road with him multiple times, so I can save you a lot of effort. Daniel's position on Unemployment Compensation boils down to this. Because you can get UC if you are laid off, he thinks not being able to get it if you quit isn't fair and is an unequal application of the law. He literally thinks he should be able to quit and collect UC or not even work in the first place, but it's the only place he objects to means testing and having to qualify for something. I know it's a very strange belief, but he actually has taken it to court. We're waiting to hear how long the judge laughs when he dismisses the case.
There is no means testing for at-will employment or the unemployed would be able to insist on a job in a Right to Work State.

I don't believe he has taken it to court.

But yeah, it is a ridiculous idea for everyone without a job to be able to collect unemployment compensation. But he is adamant that it would cure all our problems.
Liars project the most, Right-Wingers. Yes, it will cure most of our problems under our form of Capitalism. The very fact that y'all don't have any valid arguments and can't come up with any valid argument practically proves my point for me.

That's exactly what I'm saying. You apparently think burying hundreds of miles of cable won't impact nature at all. On the contrary, it has a big impact while you're laying it, and when you're done, you still have a cleared area above and around the buried cables that you have to maintain. It's less vulnerable to weather damage than above ground, and cables don't break and fall off towers, presenting a fire hazard, and it looks prettier than a series of towers and cables running across the landscape, but it still has a big impact.
Maybe for cut and cover. Not the same for boring underground.

I've been down this road with him multiple times, so I can save you a lot of effort. Daniel's position on Unemployment Compensation boils down to this. Because you can get UC if you are laid off, he thinks not being able to get it if you quit isn't fair and is an unequal application of the law. He literally thinks he should be able to quit and collect UC or not even work in the first place, but it's the only place he objects to means testing and having to qualify for something. I know it's a very strange belief, but he actually has taken it to court. We're waiting to hear how long the judge laughs when he dismisses the case.
Thanks for the cliff notes here. Odd thoughts from Daniel if that's the case

What about all your rich liberal friends and your buddy in the legislature, aren't they helping? Oh wait, they keep blowing you off.
You miss the point about civil rights guaranteed by Constitutional law. You, right-wingers, seem to allege it is ok to simply purchase justice instead of expecting our representatives to Government to do the job they get paid to do.

Because, unemployment compensation is merely compensation (under our form of Capitalism) for being unemployed in an at-will employment State.
yes, UE insurance payments are payments for being unemployed for no fault of your own, it's what your former employer pays. It's insurance for the employees.

Maybe for cut and cover. Not the same for boring underground.

Yes, the same for boring underground. You have to maintain a depth at which you can dig it up and repair it, if something goes wrong.

And any rock you encounter will cause problems with the boring. The farther you are from the machine the greater the potential for problems when you hit rock.

Yes, the same for boring underground. You have to maintain a depth at which you can dig it up and repair it, if something goes wrong.

And any rock you encounter will cause problems with the boring. The farther you are from the machine the greater the potential for problems when you hit rock.
Nope. You simply tell stories, storyteller.

not eating is a good thing! folks need to be skinny!

Does the government of Maine plan to start its own state owned collective farms to raise the hogs and cattle and actually provide this food?

I don't think they thought this one out too well.

You miss the point about civil rights guaranteed by Constitutional law. You, right-wingers, seem to allege it is ok to simply purchase justice instead of expecting our representatives to Government to do the job they get paid to do.
You missed the whole point. You claim to have a legal stance yet, no one not your Congressman, not other liberally Democrats will support your claim or join in your cause. It must be because you have no legal ground, like you pretend to claim.

lol. It is merely Your understanding of the issue that falls apart. And, you miss the point that we have a right to equal protection of the laws.
With all the support that you aren't getting for what you claim is easy and obvious to interpret, no one is backing you at all, not even your on lefties.

Maybe you need to get the left wing convinced before you attack the right wing, seems you are a man without support from your lefty buddies.

It doesn't matter what that means. What this means is what matters: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Equal protection of the laws is a civil right only the unethical and immoral right-wing prefers to bear false-witness to.
Yes. They have the right to grow, buy or hunt their own food like any other person or state.

Forum List

Back