Mail Theft of USPS Mail Drop Boxes in VA has Begun

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I called it. I predicted that mailboxes would be vandalized leading up to the election. If you are stupid enough to trust your vote going through this non-secure mailing system that is USPS, then you will likely not have your vote counted. By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire.

“We received calls from several post offices that our blue boxes, located at the post offices, had been tampered with,” USPIS Inspector Michael Romano said in a statement. “It appears that we’ve had some level of mail stolen from these blue collection boxes.” He added:

I don’t have any information. Whether the boxes contain any sort of election mail. If we have any indication that it is, sort of, election fraud related, we are going to work closely with our counterparts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what type of theft we have and aggressively investigate this case.”

Vote in person! Don’t trust your vote to sit in some blue mailbox sitting on a corner for Dems to steal or destroy. Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!

I called it. I predicted that mailboxes would be vandalized leading up to the election. If you are stupid enough to trust your vote going through this non-secure mailing system that is USPS, then you will likely not have your vote counted. By Election Day I wouldn’t be surprised if Antifa and BLM aren’t setting these mailboxes on fire.

“We received calls from several post offices that our blue boxes, located at the post offices, had been tampered with,” USPIS Inspector Michael Romano said in a statement. “It appears that we’ve had some level of mail stolen from these blue collection boxes.” He added:

I don’t have any information. Whether the boxes contain any sort of election mail. If we have any indication that it is, sort of, election fraud related, we are going to work closely with our counterparts at the Federal Bureau of Investigation to determine what type of theft we have and aggressively investigate this case.”

Vote in person! Don’t trust your vote to sit in some blue mailbox sitting on a corner for Dems to steal or destroy. Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!
Why do you point your finger at Democrats and not Republicans? Both parties would like to alter the election their way.
Do you have any evidence that it’s one party more than the other?

Don’t trust Democrat postal workers with your ballot!

why do you think the carrier stole mail out of the box he has a key too?.......and when i left the PO there were a lot of republicans working there,many of them were Veterans....

Why do you point your finger at Democrats and not Republicans? Both parties would like to alter the election their way.
Because Republicans are normal people with jobs and they aren’t criminals.

Dems are losers, with no jobs, on meth, and all criminals love Dems. Why do you think Dems are fighting to allow convicted felons the right to vote? Why do you think Dems let criminals out of jail, and ended cash bail?

why do you think the carrier stole mail out of the box he has a key too?.......and when i left the PO there were a lot of republicans working there,many of them were Veterans....
I know many as well. But it doesn’t matter if your ballot passes through ten honest Republican hands, as soon as a shit head Dem finds it, in the trash it may go.

The USPS knew this was an issue.... Here is a press release about it.

From 2011.

Again, the bullshit you guys keep flailing isn't working.

And it’s going to be a much bigger issue now. Dems will send their Social Justice Terrorists out to destroy as many mail in ballots as they can in red districts.

Because Republicans are normal people with jobs and they aren’t criminals.

Dems are losers, with no jobs, on meth, and all criminals love Dems. Why do you think Dems are fighting to allow convicted felons the right to vote? Why do you think Dems let criminals out of jail, and ended cash bail?
You sound very political ... and not rational.

dog.jpg

I know many as well. But it doesn’t matter if your ballot passes through ten honest Republican hands, as soon as a shit head Dem finds it, in the trash it may go.
lol.....how postal people do you think touch a ballot once it enters the system?....most of it is all machined.....

Rank and file.

Who did the USPS union endorse?
it doesnt matter who they endorse....the last 10 years of my time there lots of carriers left the union.....the union can endorse all they want,who the person votes for is out of their hands....and i knew plenty who were not liberals.....and many of those were the veterans....

Rank and file.

Who did the USPS union endorse?
it doesnt matter who they endorse....the last 10 years of my time there lots of carriers left the union.....the union can endorse all they want,who the person votes for is out of their hands....and i knew plenty who were not liberals.....and many of those were the veterans....
Oh but it does matter.....That puts the people at the top of the USPS in position A for election shenanigans.

And if you want to say "that's a longshot", I remind you of one James Comey.

Forum List

Back