MAGA repubs look to repeal the Dems drug measure

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Cause they would hate to see seniors get a break on the price of drug? So vote for repubs if you want to keep paying high prices for medication.

MAGA repubs: "Does anyone really make less than $200,000 a year?

Our govt is why they are so high.
Federal supremacists dont care about that, though.
Weird, they didnt mind when they laxed the regulations for clot shots but not life needing meds like insulin and blood pressure meds.
So vote for federal supremacists if you want to keep paying high prices for medication.

Cause they would hate to see seniors get a break on the price of drug? So vote for repubs if you want to keep paying high prices for medication.

Good, nothing you vermin do helps us.

i am a diabetic and use Tresiba insulin the Cadillac of the stuff.....my co-pay went from 300 bucks a month to 25 a month.....why?....not because of the democrats,not because of the republicans....not because of biden or trump.....because my evil ins company dropped me to a lower tier to 50 a month and than a coupon fromthe evil drug company that makes the stuff 25 a month.....fuck both parties i have never needed their help....

Price controls "needed" because of the preposterously onerous FDA screening and approval process, which acts as a defacto protection racket for BigPharm.

Why she swallowed the fly, I'll never know why.....

Abolish the FDA and turn its functions over to private labs and insurers.

Problem solved.
Yeah, that model worked so well with Boeing and it's new plane.

Americans are getting screwed on drug prices.
We pay a shitload more than any other country,we basically pay for all the R&D work while places like canada reap the benefits.
The rest of the world heavily subsidizes its medications....Gubmint-run medical services are like that.

And your model gave us Vioxx, Fen-phen, Thalidomide, Oxycontin, and a "vaccine" that not only doesn't work, it's fucking with peoples' hearts and reproductive systems.

I'll take my chances, thankyouverymuch.
I think that you should do some research on the mentioned drugs.

Call me a MAGA again! We know what a scary word it is for you and we get happy when we think of how scared you are.

46 days!

Americans are getting screwed on drug prices.
We pay a shitload more than any other country,we basically pay for all the R&D work while places like canada reap the benefits.
When I visited England, I learned that the Rx I paid $450 for (generic) in the US cost less than what, with the exchange rate at the time, was about $15.

Right.

Destroy the medical industrial complex!

Idiot, the government limiting what Pharma can charge for one drug will only force them to raise the prices of all the other drugs!

That or cut way back on drug research and development.

This is the typical defense drug profiteers (aka major US drug companies) claim their costs are high: due to the amount of research and development. Fact or fiction?

Looking at a couple of offenders: “Johnson & Johnson for example recently spent $17.5 billion on marketing and only $8.2 billion on research and development. Similarly Pfizer spent $11.4 billion on marketing and only $6.6 billion on research and development.”
Most readers will recognize that these two were 2 of the 3 US drug producers of fake vaccines that were forced down the throats of Americans, along with US government (taxpayer) funded Moderna- equally shady in their dishonesty complicit in selling the false flag of “needing to flatten the curve” out of the mouth of fish-like Fauci that extending the pandemic was needed to save the hospitals from overload while in actuality was to give Moderna the weeks it needed to rush their relatively worthless testing.

So the main reason the FDA is in existance is to regulate our drugs so they’re safe, right?
When have voters weighed in on this inept federally sponsored org? The existence of the FDA needs to be evaluated directly by the voters. Yes that’s right profiteer supporters, determined by the massive numbers of peons! The numbers of educated peons are going to explode on this issue! We’ve had enough of FDA blackboxing legit drugs every 2 years, while rushing through multiple others due to the influence of BIG PHARMA/big money via legal bribes by profiteering drug companies.

Forum List

Back