MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.
So is the audit in Arizona but the MSM is ignoring it.
Its covered, but its not important compared to the GOP downplaying of capitol riot, or MTG harassing AOC, etc.

This entire scam/scheme is so entirely bad-faith. Cyber Ninjas, wanting to knock on doors to confront voters about who they voted for, one of the people on the ballot doing the counting in closed-door, secretive "auditing", demanding all the keys to everything, kicking press out, etc, etc. This bullshit should result in people going to jail for this very blatant, very obvious, unsubtle attempt to fraudulently overturn a certified election.

Why arent any of the "insurrectionists" getting charged with insurrection?

:lol:
LOL from what I've read most are being charged with trespassing which is a long way from sedition and insurrection.
We must aggressively fight against rightwing terrorism.

While supporting and celebrating the vastly more widespread and powerful left wing terrorism.

That is how fascist movements win. Government and paramilitary violence and power working together to squash all dissent or opposition.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Protesting a rigged election is standing up for the country
Wasnt a protest, it was a coup. Election wasn’t rigged. It lost by a polarizing dumbfuck.
A coup? How do you take over the entire government by protesting in the Capitol? Jesus you people are retarded.

Yea, the election was rigged, Arizona has proven it.

FFD90EBA-341D-4B3E-BD16-0E15412CFAB4.jpeg

Love it.
I'm not exactly thrilled that it was an active duty Marine...
People like CandyCornHole hate the US military and veterans that dare stand up for their country.
This was standing up AGAINST our country.
Protesting a rigged election is standing up for the country.
It went beyond protesting. The law doesn't make exceptions for ignorant dumbasses. Sorry.
Of course it makes exceptions. BLM and Antifa are rarely prosecuted and get a slap on the wrist if they are. That’s fascism in practice.

Protesting a rigged election is standing up for the country
Wasnt a protest, it was a coup. Election wasn’t rigged. It lost by a polarizing dumbfuck.
A coup? How do you take over the entire government by protesting in the Capitol? Jesus you people are retarded.

Yea, the election was rigged, Arizona has proven it.

View attachment 489647

CodeMonkeyZ is QAnon

You rubes got played!

rofl
Uh huh, “Qanon”, always the lame defense of lefties who can’t address the facts about the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back