MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you people talk a lot of shit about Human Rights, does not mean that actual violations of Human Rights are not valid complaints.

I made a point about how this action is a violation of the human rights of the accused.

You were unable to point out any flaw in my argument.
he can't, instead he stays in his silo and insults you.

Just because you people talk a lot of shit about Human Rights, does not mean that actual violations of Human Rights are not valid complaints.

I made a point about how this action is a violation of the human rights of the accused.

You were unable to point out any flaw in my argument.
he can't, instead he stays in his silo and insults you.

I know. His only take away is that I use some words that are used by other people? The fact that one group, (sjws) are generally full of shit, and this is an ACTUAL injustice, is lost on him.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.

LOLOLOL!!!!

Trump called for a big demonstration to put political pressure on Congress. He never called for storming the Capitol.

It is understandable that one could have seen all the rioting of the last four years and mistakenly conclude that political rioting is now acceptable.

The lesson to be learned here is, it is only acceptable if you are a good little lefty and you are rioting in a place where dems are in a position to let you off the hook.

Anyone serving time, will thus be a political prisoner.

1621014586749.png

Good! They need to hunt everyone of these treasonous bastards down and bring them to justice.

Note the posters posting in defense of the so-called #BlackLivesMatter and/or ANTIFA insurrectionists.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
If you are college educated, you are a dead end. To many masters of endless talk producing nothing. Getting an education in the sciences and mathematics and anything that may produce a great person who may even be a business, industrial or tech giant is what we need. You are the past. Who ironically seems lives off of it.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.
So is the audit in Arizona but the MSM is ignoring it.

Love it.
I'm not exactly thrilled that it was an active duty Marine...
People like CandyCornHole hate the US military and veterans that dare stand up for their country.
This was standing up AGAINST our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back