MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true, then how is "white supremacy" such a threat? (As you all keep claiming in order to justify your continued persecution of anyone to the right of Mao. :rolleyes: )

If conservatives are all cowards, then what is the "threat"?

If they are actually dangerous, then why are you not concerned for your own safety?
We aren't dealing with a civil war type conflict, just the same kind of stochastic terrorism that we have been dealing with for years.

The vast majority of people on the right act big and tough, but are harmless. It just takes a few to get fed up and start killing people to cause a significant amount of death and destruction.
Yeah...... no.
The vast majority of these people are actually a hell of a lot more dangerous than you think, they're simply more restrained. They don't want to destroy the society their forefathers built...... unlike the left.
No, I actually think you care quite a bit what I and other people think.

Thanks for confirming that you're full of stupid thoughts lol.
Keeps denying, but keeps responding...... hmmmm.
;)

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

Are you longing for the sweet release that Death will bring?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

You are supporting a violation of civil rights. You are the hater here, not me.
:lol: Where, whiner?

Unequal application of justice, you faggot.
Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Your obsession with race, sounds somewhat racist too.
Show me an article that says he was released on bail. None of them say that, they all just say he was released. I'm sure a BLM protester that walked into, say Kevin McCarthy's office carrying a 950,000 watt stun gun would just be let go to await trial. Puhleese!
Lot's of women carry stun guns in their purses, moron. It's not illegal.
Is it a weapon or not? You apologists keep making the incorrect claim that Trump’s mob wasn’t armed. They were.
The key to your car can be a weapon. You obviously have a very narrow understanding of reality.
A 950,000 volt walking stick designed to stop a wild animal isn’t a key in your purse, princess.

Wow. 400 storm the capitol in a supposed coup attempt and you got a TAZER as the star example of how dangerously armed they were?

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole
I don't have to. The FBI is on it. They have 15,000 hours of video, and they've received something like 200,000+ tips from patriotic citizens. I hope they televise some of the trials and put the video evidence right up on the screen for all to see. Then let's see conservatives say it was a peaceful protest or that it was like a regular day of tourists showing up.
more bullshit. What is the FBI "on?" You couldn't support your claim, so you spewed a pile of weaseling and diversion.
They're on the CASE, skippy.
That isn't what I asked, bonehead.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.
I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.

Uh oh, I touched a nerve with the whiner. Had to break out the F word. Good luck proving that when so many of the white Trump mob are being released...after being allowed to riot, go home, and roam free for weeks. The guy that, with premeditated intent, brought a 950,000 watt stun gun into the Speaker's office? Some Arkansas judge tried to let him go.

People being released on bail, is not the same as not being looked for or having charges dropped.

You are supporting a gross violation of the human rights of hundreds of people based on political reasons.

You are supporting the policy of holding political prisoners here in the United States of America.

Show me an article that says he was released on bail. None of them say that, they all just say he was released. I'm sure a BLM protester that walked into, say Kevin McCarthy's office carrying a 950,000 watt stun gun would just be let go to await trial. Puhleese!
Is it a weapon or not? You apologists keep making the incorrect claim that Trump’s mob wasn’t armed. They were.
The key to your car can be a weapon. You obviously have a very narrow understanding of reality.
A 950,000 volt walking stick designed to stop a wild animal isn’t a key in your purse, princess.

Wow. 400 storm the capitol in a supposed coup attempt and you got a TAZER as the star example of how dangerously armed they were?

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole
I don't have to. The FBI is on it. They have 15,000 hours of video, and they've received something like 200,000+ tips from patriotic citizens. I hope they televise some of the trials and put the video evidence right up on the screen for all to see. Then let's see conservatives say it was a peaceful protest or that it was like a regular day of tourists showing up.

if they don't do that with Antifa and BLM trials, then this will be a political prosecution and anyone convicted with be political prisoners.
That's what conservatives always say when they get prosecuted for crimes. It doesn't even matter what the crime is.
And when you are asked to prove that 800 people have been charged, you change the subject.

That's the sure sign of a liar.
LOL! Take a valium.

Sorry, the time for that gambit has already passed. No one is objecting to the claim that Hamas was operating out of the same building in Gaza where AP had its offices.
Both AP and AJ dispute your claims

The White House has said they have not seen this smoking gun evidence.

You're parroting Netanyahu...and that's it.
AP disputed it? No shit! Bill Clinton also said he didn't have sex with Monika Lewinsky!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended Sunday the Gaza airstrike that destroyed a building that was home to international press offices, saying it also housed Palestinian terrorists, while The Associated Press called for an investigation.
Mr. Netanyahu said that Israeli intelligence services shared with the Biden administration before the Saturday strike information that showed the high-rise included “an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization.”
“We shared with our American friends all that intelligence,” Mr. Netanyahu said on CBS’ “Face The Nation.” “Here’s the intelligence we had: It’s about Palestinian terrorists, an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization, housed in that building, that plots and organizes the terror attacks against Israeli civilians. So it’s a perfectly legitimate target.”

Oh...and you're on the wrong fucking thread ya fucking troll
Let me repeat

Oh...and you're on the wrong fucking thread ya fucking troll

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

LOL!!!!
It was 800.
Prove it, asshole

if they don't do that with Antifa and BLM trials, then this will be a political prosecution and anyone convicted with be political prisoners.
That's what conservatives always say when they get prosecuted for crimes. It doesn't even matter what the crime is.

As you people become more and more abusive and tyrannical, it might become fairly commonplace.

My point stands. The 1/6 riots are being targeted for extra aggressive investigation and prosecution for political reasons.

That is a violation of their Right to Equal Application of Justice.
Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

Conservatives are SUCH big babies. You cry about justice, but you don't want justice; you want preferential treatment. And when some legal entity actually holds you to account, you throw a fit.

What happened to our Capitol on 1/6 hasn't happened in over 200 years, and when it was done then, it was done by a foreign power, not by our fellow citizens who were trying to overturn a free and fair election. That's what I call political.

Most Americans don't give a damn if you don't like the prosecutions. Hell, they're all getting off pretty easy from everything I can tell because in some other countries, they'd be rounded up and summarily shot.

If that's true, then how is "white supremacy" such a threat? (As you all keep claiming in order to justify your continued persecution of anyone to the right of Mao. :rolleyes: )

If they are actually dangerous, then why are you not concerned for your own safety?
We aren't dealing with a civil war type conflict, just the same kind of stochastic terrorism that we have been dealing with for years.

The vast majority of people on the right act big and tough, but are harmless. It just takes a few to get fed up and start killing people to cause a significant amount of death and destruction.
Yeah...... no.
The vast majority of these people are actually a hell of a lot more dangerous than you think, they're simply more restrained. They don't want to destroy the society their forefathers built...... unlike the left.

;)
Utter nonsense. Had Trump's mob been successful with their goal to get Biden's Constitutional certification nullified and Trump, the loser of the election, installed as president; THAT would have dissolved the fabric of this nation. It's the right who cares more about their ideology than they do the country.

I want the same rules applied to the same situations. I would be happy with either tougher treatment of rioters across the board, OR treating the cop that "shot the unarmed woman" the way that you people generally would, if the dead woman was a violent black criminal shot by a white cop.
Fantastic. Equal treatment for people in equal situations.

So remind me of the black unarmed person who was shot as they were part of a large violent mob trying to crash their way to a room with elected officials? That one escapes me.

That is just it. The Lefty mobs, the lefty riots over the last 4 years, were NOT treated that way. Thus we have different standards.

Most of the cops that day, got the message. They stood there while the mob attacked. They were operating by the new standards, of the last few years.

That one cop though, he seemed to think it was... 1970 Kent State, not 2020.
The protestors at the Capitol were treated with kid gloves. If they had been at one of the riots this summer, the cops would have rolled in phalanx and started beating the crap out of them, kinda like they did at Lafayette Square on Trump’s command as they marched into the crowd.

Instead the Capitol police tried to get as few people hurt as possible. So they fell back and fell back and fell back.

That one cop had fallen back as far as they could. The violent mob was just outside where the members of Congress were sheltering.

So if you want to claim protestors were handled differently, you’re going to have to show where they became an immediate threat to members of Congress or any other elected official under protection.

Sorry, the time for that gambit has already passed. No one is objecting to the claim that Hamas was operating out of the same building in Gaza where AP had its offices.

AP disputed it? No shit! Bill Clinton also said he didn't have sex with Monika Lewinsky!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended Sunday the Gaza airstrike that destroyed a building that was home to international press offices, saying it also housed Palestinian terrorists, while The Associated Press called for an investigation.
Mr. Netanyahu said that Israeli intelligence services shared with the Biden administration before the Saturday strike information that showed the high-rise included “an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization.”
“We shared with our American friends all that intelligence,” Mr. Netanyahu said on CBS’ “Face The Nation.” “Here’s the intelligence we had: It’s about Palestinian terrorists, an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization, housed in that building, that plots and organizes the terror attacks against Israeli civilians. So it’s a perfectly legitimate target.”
Lying fucking moron, nothing in there echoes your bullshit claim. Nothing in there states the AP harbored Hamas. Only that Hamas operated out of that building of which the AP was but one of the tenants.

You really do have shit for brains, fucking moron. So much so, you're now proving yourself to be the liar the forum knows you to be.
The fact that Hamas was in the building means AP "harbored" Hamas. Only a pathetic lying douchebag would claim AP didn't know Hamas was in the building. AP are supposed to be investigative journalists. If they didn't know Hamas was in the building, then they are the most incomepent journalists there ever were, and you sited them as a credible source. Furthermore, this isn't the fist time AP has been caught in bed with terrorists.

There's no way you can get around it, douchebag. You cited AP as a "legitimate" news source, and it couldn't be more obvious that it's a Hamas propaganda organ. You've got your pants around your ankles, moron.

;)
I enjoy making fun of people. That doesn’t mean I care about their comments toward me.

You’re not very good at this lol. :laugh:
Sure.

;)

You must REALLY care about my input since you're following me around like a lost puppy.

Isn't that right? ;)
Sure.

:auiqs.jpg:
I'll take that as a yes. :lol:

Yeah...... no.

;)
Utter nonsense. Had Trump's mob been successful with their goal to get Biden's Constitutional certification nullified and Trump, the loser of the election, installed as president; THAT would have dissolved the fabric of this nation. It's the right who cares more about their ideology than they do the country.
It would "dissolve the fabric of this nation" no more than holding up Biden's swindle election.

Yeah...... no.
That would have stopped the steal.

They're not restrained, they're just not as brave as they want people to think. The idea that it would destroy the society their forefathers built is obviously a bad excuse given they believe that's the type of violence this nation was founded on.

Machismo is overrated.

;)
I enjoy making fun of people. That doesn’t mean I care about their comments toward me.

Sure.

;)

You must REALLY care about my input since you're following me around like a lost puppy.

Isn't that right? ;)
Sure.

Sure.

;)

Sure.

;)

Isn't that right? ;)
Sure.

Sure.

Stuck on repeat I see. Pretty telling isn't it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back