MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.
So, as usual, you're full of bovine feces and can't back up the shit you spew.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.

Your setting the bar to be an exact match between two crimes retarded.

Thousands of rioters have rioted, violently, destroying property, assaulting people, ect, and been given a pass by people like you.

Your denial of this fact, just shows you to be a bad faith debater nothing more.
You haven't provided anything remotely resembling a fact. You have whined and played the victim but have offered ZERO proof of this alleged victimization. Show us a BLM protester whose identity was known, that roamed free for months after tazing a cop in the neck.

Teh point is the unequal application of justice. They are going after one small group of rioters, from on small riot, FAR more aggressively than the vast majority of rioters of the last four years, because they were not left leaning rioters.

YOur focusing on the detail of known identity is an excuse for you to avoid facing the fact that this is politically motivated, so that thus anyone serving time because of it, will be political prisoners.

REAL injustice is being done in front of you. This is not a fucking micro-aggression or some such shit that you people have been talking shit about for the last 50 years. This is real shit and you are on the wrong side.
They are going after people that broke the law. They are arresting people that broke the law at protests all over the country. Yes, the prosecution of the Trump mob is going to get more press. We all watched the events of January 6th unfold on live TV. We watched our nation's capital swarmed by an angry mob whipped up by a lie. So, yeah, it draws a lot more attention than other protests.

If a BLM protester tazed a cop in the neck and the cops knew who the guy was and where he lived, he wouldn't have walked around free for weeks. There is no unequal application of the law in regards to Trump's mob. I hope they find them all and the worst ones do jail time...from ALL the protests.

Your excuses for the unequal application of the justice does not excuse the violation of their civil rights, nor does it change the fact that anyone convicted by a political prosecution will be thus, a political prisoner.

The "other protests" were far larger and far more deadly and damaging than the one small protest from the right. That your media and your government officials decided to give that one small riot, so much more attention, BECAUSE IT CAME FROM THEIR ENEMIES INSTEAD OF THEIR ALLIES, in a reason, not an excuse, not a justification.

You are either for civil rights or you are not. I want the rioters of 1/6 to be treated the same as all the other rioters of the last 4 years. That would just Just.
Sorry but your "the other side does it more" sniveling whine isn't catching on. The Nation watched in horror as a mob whipped up by a lie invaded the nation's capital. They aren't being unfairly targeted or treated. In fact, most of these violent WHITE protesters were just left to go home and stay free for weeks and then local judges kept letting them go. Took a Federal judge to step in and finally "lock them up". Your victim card expired. Hell, it was never valid. :lol:

The "Nation watched in horror" as your side rioted and killed and burned for 4 years and the media downplayed it and your lib courts let them go.

Your reasons for the unequal application of justice, do not make it any less of a violation of human rights or any less of tyranny.
At the height of the protests for racial justice, the world watched and supported, silly man.

Oh, and "my side" roundly and soundly condemns violence and rioting.

Did you note how, not once, did Biden tell rioters he "loved them"?
No dumbfuck, he and Kameltoe only bailed them out and encouraged them to continue. The world supported you assholes? Never.
Veracious link to them bailing out rioters....
Seven months ago, Kamala Harris bailed out criminal rioters. Now she wants to punish Capitol ‘insurrectionists.’

This is where the libtard shows us that everything he says is shit, because the fact that he was just proved wrong, won't bother him at all.
LOL

Feel free to prove it with a legit news source.

I know you won't because you can't.
Feel free to prove that CNN or the Washington Post are legitimate news source.
Fucking moron, what do they have to do with this? I didn't reference either one of them. I sourced an AP article which showed she donated nothing.

Your own article demonstrates that... aside from the sensationalized headline, quote it saying she herself donated money.....
AP was just exposed harboring Hamas terrorists in its Gaza offices. CNN or the Washington Post are the kind of sources you generally cite. You believe AP is a "legit" news source. You just proved what a gullible fool you are.
That wasn't an AP building, ya fucking moron. It was a building the AP worked out of. Along with Al Jazeera and others. So no, the AP was not exposed to harboring terrorists. If there were indeed Hamas terrorists in that building, it could have been anyone working out of that building harboring them. It could have been the AP or it could have been another tenant.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote your own article, aside from the sensationalized headline, saying Harris donated money.....

I know you won't because you can't because it doesn't say what you're claiming. And that's YOUR article.

:dance:
It's the building where AP had its offices, shit for brains, and they were providing cover for Hamas. Otherwise they would have reported Hamas was in the building years ago. If you claim AP didn't know Hamas were there, then you admit that nothing AP reports can be trusted. Yet you just sited them.

Any way you look at it, you just proved you are a vast geyser of horseshit.
Fucking moron ... again ... the AP is not the only tenant. Not even Israel is claiming what you're claiming. They're only claiming they have evidence, which they say they shared with us, that members of Hamas wereinside the building. They never said anyone from Hamas was inside AP's offices.

Israel shared intelligence with the US showing how Hamas operated inside the same building with the Associated Press and Al-Jazeera in Gaza, officials in Jerusalem said on Sunday.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

You people are engaged in unequal application of the law. That is an injustice. Anyone you do that to, is a victim of your oppression.

Do you support going after ALL the rioters of the last 4 years, with equal fervor?
Got ANY examples? Simply saying it doesn’t make it so. Give me an example of a BLM member, whose identity was known to police, that tazed a cop in the neck anc remained free for weeks, not even arrested. Got examples like that?

Revealed: Meet The Trump Fanatic Who Used A Stun Gun On A Cop At The Capitol Insurrection

Take note of the date. Over a month, almost 2 months after the Trump riot and that guy was still at large. Thankfully he was finally arrested.

This thread, the op is about the massive and aggressive pursuit of the 1/6 rioters. EVERYTHING, I have seen in relation to the other 4 years of rioting from the Left, is that large segments of LE and local and state government was, at best, LAX in pursuit of all the other rioters, if not actively supporting them in their rioting.

I have not bothered to keep lists of examples. Your pretense of being unaware of this is not credible. I am not going to waste time documenting what has been front and center in the media for the last 4 years.

Yes, the arrests of Trump's mob is more newsworthy than some rioter at a BLM protest that broke a window...Trump's mob stormed the United States capitol. Duh.

"broke a window"?Dozens dead and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and you minimize it as "broke a window"?

Your support and defense of the use of violent racist mobs for political purposes reveals you to be a dangerous radical and a immoral person.
Just more playing the victim from you...no actual examples of this "unequal application of the law" you claim is occurring. You can't find examples of BLM protesters tazing a cop and being allowed to roam free for months because there is no "unequal application of the law" . Trump's mob isn't being targeted, if anything they are being treated far better than any black or brown person that did the same thing.

Thousands of rioters have rioted, violently, destroying property, assaulting people, ect, and been given a pass by people like you.

Your denial of this fact, just shows you to be a bad faith debater nothing more.
You haven't provided anything remotely resembling a fact. You have whined and played the victim but have offered ZERO proof of this alleged victimization. Show us a BLM protester whose identity was known, that roamed free for months after tazing a cop in the neck.

Teh point is the unequal application of justice. They are going after one small group of rioters, from on small riot, FAR more aggressively than the vast majority of rioters of the last four years, because they were not left leaning rioters.

YOur focusing on the detail of known identity is an excuse for you to avoid facing the fact that this is politically motivated, so that thus anyone serving time because of it, will be political prisoners.

REAL injustice is being done in front of you. This is not a fucking micro-aggression or some such shit that you people have been talking shit about for the last 50 years. This is real shit and you are on the wrong side.
They are going after people that broke the law. They are arresting people that broke the law at protests all over the country. Yes, the prosecution of the Trump mob is going to get more press. We all watched the events of January 6th unfold on live TV. We watched our nation's capital swarmed by an angry mob whipped up by a lie. So, yeah, it draws a lot more attention than other protests.

If a BLM protester tazed a cop in the neck and the cops knew who the guy was and where he lived, he wouldn't have walked around free for weeks. There is no unequal application of the law in regards to Trump's mob. I hope they find them all and the worst ones do jail time...from ALL the protests.

Your excuses for the unequal application of the justice does not excuse the violation of their civil rights, nor does it change the fact that anyone convicted by a political prosecution will be thus, a political prisoner.

The "other protests" were far larger and far more deadly and damaging than the one small protest from the right. That your media and your government officials decided to give that one small riot, so much more attention, BECAUSE IT CAME FROM THEIR ENEMIES INSTEAD OF THEIR ALLIES, in a reason, not an excuse, not a justification.

You are either for civil rights or you are not. I want the rioters of 1/6 to be treated the same as all the other rioters of the last 4 years. That would just Just.
Sorry but your "the other side does it more" sniveling whine isn't catching on. The Nation watched in horror as a mob whipped up by a lie invaded the nation's capital. They aren't being unfairly targeted or treated. In fact, most of these violent WHITE protesters were just left to go home and stay free for weeks and then local judges kept letting them go. Took a Federal judge to step in and finally "lock them up". Your victim card expired. Hell, it was never valid. :lol:

The "Nation watched in horror" as your side rioted and killed and burned for 4 years and the media downplayed it and your lib courts let them go.

Your reasons for the unequal application of justice, do not make it any less of a violation of human rights or any less of tyranny.
At the height of the protests for racial justice, the world watched and supported, silly man.

No dumbfuck, he and Kameltoe only bailed them out and encouraged them to continue. The world supported you assholes? Never.
Seven months ago, Kamala Harris bailed out criminal rioters. Now she wants to punish Capitol ‘insurrectionists.’

This is where the libtard shows us that everything he says is shit, because the fact that he was just proved wrong, won't bother him at all.
LOL

Fucking moron, what do they have to do with this? I didn't reference either one of them. I sourced an AP article which showed she donated nothing.

Your own article demonstrates that... aside from the sensationalized headline, quote it saying she herself donated money.....
AP was just exposed harboring Hamas terrorists in its Gaza offices. CNN or the Washington Post are the kind of sources you generally cite. You believe AP is a "legit" news source. You just proved what a gullible fool you are.
That wasn't an AP building, ya fucking moron. It was a building the AP worked out of. Along with Al Jazeera and others. So no, the AP was not exposed to harboring terrorists. If there were indeed Hamas terrorists in that building, it could have been anyone working out of that building harboring them. It could have been the AP or it could have been another tenant.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote your own article, aside from the sensationalized headline, saying Harris donated money.....

I know you won't because you can't because it doesn't say what you're claiming. And that's YOUR article.

It's the building where AP had its offices, shit for brains, and they were providing cover for Hamas. Otherwise they would have reported Hamas was in the building years ago. If you claim AP didn't know Hamas was there, then you admit that nothing AP reports can be trusted. Yet you just sited them.

Fucking moron ... again ... the AP is not the only tenant. Not even Israel is claiming what you're claiming. They're only claiming they have evidence, which they say they shared with us, that a member of Hamas was inside the building. They never said anyone from Hamas was inside AP's offices.

Israel shared intelligence with the US showing how Hamas operated inside the same building with the Associated Press and Al-Jazeera in Gaza, officials in Jerusalem said on Sunday.

Ever???
It doesn't matter, shit for brains. They were tenants in the building, and supposedly they are a news organization that does investigative reporting, but they couldn't investigate something as obvious as a terrorists organization running operations from inside the building.

The only thing less credible than the AP's excuses are your excuses for them.

"operated in the building" means members of Hamas were in the building. You just tried to claim that "operated inside the building" doesn't mean they were in the building.

How fucking stupid can a person be?

You are utterly fucking pathetic.

Neither Trump nor I nor the GOP supported the small 1/6 riot.
Trump said the rioters are very special and that he loves them.

If he didn't support it, he didn't express that very clearly.

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

Trump did not support the 1/6 riot.

Really, then why did he tell them he loved them?
MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

Well, the protest was mostly peaceful, so by your lefty standards, it is wrong to even CALL it a riot.

So ewe will not answer the question, geez I am shocked!!
MAGA

I want the same rules applied to the same situations. I would be happy with either tougher treatment of rioters across the board, OR treating the cop that "shot the unarmed woman" the way that you people generally would, if the dead woman was a violent black criminal shot by a white cop.
Fantastic. Equal treatment for people in equal situations.

So remind me of the black unarmed person who was shot as they were part of a large violent mob trying to crash their way to a room with elected officials? That one escapes me.

That is just it. The Lefty mobs, the lefty riots over the last 4 years, were NOT treated that way. Thus we have different standards.

Most of the cops that day, got the message. They stood there while the mob attacked. They were operating by the new standards, of the last few years.

That one cop though, he seemed to think it was... 1970 Kent State, not 2020.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

It's the building where AP had its offices, shit for brains, and they were providing cover for Hamas. Otherwise they would have reported Hamas was in the building years ago. If you claim AP didn't know Hamas was there, then you admit that nothing AP reports can be trusted. Yet you just sited them.

Fucking moron ... again ... the AP is not the only tenant. Not even Israel is claiming what you're claiming. They're only claiming they have evidence, which they say they shared with us, that a member of Hamas was inside the building. They never said anyone from Hamas was inside AP's offices.

Ever???
It doesn't matter, shit for brains. They were tenants in the building, and supposedly they are a news organization that does investigative reporting, but they couldn't investigate something as obvious as a terrorists organization running operations from inside the building.

"operated in the building" means members of Hamas were in the building. You just tried to claim that "operated inside the building" doesn't mean they were in the building.

Says you, again citing a fucking moron as your source -- you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

YOU are conflating the large numbers of protestors, with the small number of rioters that crossed the line.

MAGA

We have only the assumption of leftard reporters that he was speaking specifically to the rioters. That is worth less than nothing.

Sure lil feller, sure. So please tell us, who exactly do ewe think he was speaking to!!!
MAGA

Well, the protest was mostly peaceful, so by your lefty standards, it is wrong to even CALL it a riot.

MAGA

Sure I will answer. I will hit the reply button and make a point I want to make. That sums up about half of what you libtards say, so you don't have a right to bitch.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

Sorry, the time for that gambit has already passed. No one is objecting to the claim that Hamas was operating out of the same building in Gaza where AP had its offices.

You made a complete fucking fool out of yourself, and then you doubled down on stupid.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Sure I will answer. I will hit the reply button and make a point I want to make. That sums up about half of what you libtards say, so you don't have a right to bitch.

So as usual ewe got nothing if ewe can't lie. Figures, thank ewe much!!!
MAGA

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

Sorry, the time for that gambit has already passed. No one is objecting to the claim that Hamas was operating out of the same building in Gaza where AP had its offices.
LOLOL

Now you're changing your claim. You're right, no one is objecting to the claim Hamas was operating out of the same building.

But that wasn't your claim, now was it, fucking moron?

No, you claimed the AP harbored them. Now even you are running away from the claim you can't prove.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

LOLOL

Now you're changing your claim. You're right, no one is objecting to the claim Hamas was operating out of the same building.

No, you claimed the AP harbored them. Now evn you are running away from the claim you can't prove.

Now you're harping on minutae. Since AP obviously knew they were there and it failed to report them to the government of Israel, it was harboring them.

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

LOLOL

No, you claimed the AP harbored them. Now evn you are running away from the claim you can't prove.

Now you're harping on minutae. Since AP obviously knew they were there and it failed to report them to the government of Israel, it was harboring them.
LOLOLOLOL

Now you're calling trying to get you to prove your idiotic claims, "minutiae." Which is in reality, you trying to avoid posting proof which even you know doesn't exist. That's why you're citing yourself because there is no evidence to support your bullshit.

I'm telling it to you. YOu support this violation of civil rights and you are an anti-American tyrant.
You have no "civil right" to smash your way into a government building, assault LEOs and attempt to stop the official proceedings of Congress

No less attempts to attack and or kidnap government officials (HANG MIKE PENCE!...Where ARE you Nancy....)

Your pretending to be too retarded to understand teh concept of equal application of justice is dismissed.
I know that was supposed to mean something...but it failed miserably

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

Now you're calling trying to get you to prove your idiotic claims, "minutiae." Which is in reality, you trying to avoid posting proof which even you know doesn't exist. That's why you're citing yourself because there is no evidence to support your bullshit.

You tried to claim that Hamas was not operating in the building. Allow me to quote:

"They [Israel] never said anyone from Hamas was inside AP's offices."

Who are you trying to kid?

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You tried to claim that Hamas was not operating in the building. Allow me to quote:

Prove your claims, fucking moron....

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You're the one who has his ass hanging out the window.

Both AP and AJ dispute your claims

The White House has said they have not seen this smoking gun evidence.

You're parroting Netanyahu...and that's it.

Oh...and you're on the wrong fucking thread ya fucking troll

Love it.

View attachment 489381
Here, you need this.

victim_card_monopoly.png

LOL

Ever???

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You're the one who has his ass hanging out the window.
LOL

Slobbers the fucking moron who has utterly failed to prove anything he claims.

AP disputed it? No shit! Bill Clinton also said he didn't have sex with Monika Lewinsky!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended Sunday the Gaza airstrike that destroyed a building that was home to international press offices, saying it also housed Palestinian terrorists, while The Associated Press called for an investigation.
Mr. Netanyahu said that Israeli intelligence services shared with the Biden administration before the Saturday strike information that showed the high-rise included “an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization.”
“We shared with our American friends all that intelligence,” Mr. Netanyahu said on CBS’ “Face The Nation.” “Here’s the intelligence we had: It’s about Palestinian terrorists, an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization, housed in that building, that plots and organizes the terror attacks against Israeli civilians. So it’s a perfectly legitimate target.”

AP disputed it? No shit! Bill Clinton also said he didn't have sex with Monika Lewinsky!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended Sunday the Gaza airstrike that destroyed a building that was home to international press offices, saying it also housed Palestinian terrorists, while The Associated Press called for an investigation.
Mr. Netanyahu said that Israeli intelligence services shared with the Biden administration before the Saturday strike information that showed the high-rise included “an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization.”
“We shared with our American friends all that intelligence,” Mr. Netanyahu said on CBS’ “Face The Nation.” “Here’s the intelligence we had: It’s about Palestinian terrorists, an intelligence office for the Palestinian terrorist organization, housed in that building, that plots and organizes the terror attacks against Israeli civilians. So it’s a perfectly legitimate target.”
Lying fucking moron, nothing in there echoes your bullshit claim. Nothing in there states the AP harbored Hamas. Only that Hamas operated out of that building of which the AP was but one of the tenants.

You really do have shit for brains, fucking moron. So much so, you're now proving yourself to be the liar the forum knows you to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back