MAGA is growing stronger !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
no matter how much the political elites try to disparage and tear down the political movement known as MAGA it seems that MAGA is growing in strength ! the movement the right has taken is the MAGA movement and more and more new young candidates represent the MAGA movement ! like it or not MAGA is here to stay ! want proof ? the left is concentrating much of its political resources to attack not just Trump and and other MAGA candidates like DeSantis but they are also attacking the movement itself !

no matter how much the political elites try to disparage and tear down the political movement known as MAGA it seems that MAGA is growing in strength ! the movement the right has taken is the MAGA movement and more and more new young candidates represent the MAGA movement ! like it or not MAGA is here to stay ! want proof ? the left is concentrating much of its political resources to attack not just Trump and and other MAGA candidates like DeSantis but they are also attacking the movement itself !

Yes, yes, yes... MAGA is here to stay... very nice, I'm sure... that's what they said about the Tea Party, wasn't it?

Whatever remained folded into MAGA, yes?

I'm sure the Whigs felt that way for a while, too. :cool:

Once Teflon Don has been constitutionally sidelined MAGA will fizzle and go the way of the Dodo Bird.

Whatever remains will fold into the next-gen Right Wing Thing, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Yes, yes, yes... MAGA is here to stay... that's what they said about the Tea Party, wasn't it?

MAGA is the tea party .. or should i say the TEA party grew into the MAGA party !

Yes, yes, yes... MAGA is here to stay... very nice, I'm sure... that's what they said about the Tea Party, wasn't it?

Once Teflon Don has been constitutionally sidelined MAGA will fizzle and go the way of the Dodo Bird.

Whatever remains will fold into the next-gen Right Wing Thing, I'm sure. :rolleyes:
Once Teflon Don has been constitutionally sidelined
unlikely to happen.

The Tea Party wasn't about a single Man like MAGA is,big difference.

like it or not MAGA is here to stay !

Trump08.jpg

FYI, just because the Tea Party may have ceased to be an entity doesn't mean the former supporters and members can't and won't find another vehicle for their patriotic resistance to the Democrats and their globalist sponsors. The people who were part of it are still here and have simply upgraded. And they'll continue to do so. They're willing to regroup and change, and the Democrats are running their namesake into the ground. They will eventually go the way of the infmaous Nazi Party, never to be given credibility again. Forever and always to be seen as the the worlds most infamous and feared criminal organization.

Sure they are.

Yup…Just like the tea party….hilarious. The silly hats are just recycled.

Maga's excesses are destroying itself. All you have to do is let voters know what they are saying.

Forum List

Back