Zone1 What if Putin wins? US allies fear defeat as Ukraine aid stalls - Times of India

Europe's borders have shifted many many times over the centuries[1], and one more time, this time granting Putin a semi-solid hold for a few decades on Ukranian occupied lands and Black Sea access, might serve our mid-to-long-term interests greatly, if we play our future cards right.
Right now Ukraine loves us and Russia hates us. What cards do you see us playing and what advantages would it give us?

you tell me.
Since 1992, since CPJ began compiling the Global Impunity Index, 58 Russian journalists have died, 38 of them killed as a direct result of their professional activities. This is the country you expect to hold free and fair elections?

i think Zelensky is forcing his population to stay in the fight.

[1] pre-expansion europe - Google Search
You 'think'??? Got any facts to support that?

So 2/3 of Dems want to replace themselves? What are you on?
Thats the usual definition of insanity and it easily fits 2/3 of democrats

Or at least 2/3 of guilt-ridden white libs

The democrat party may a white minority party already

I’m not following you

If biden fears “losing” ukraine - and so do I - he should cut a deal with the repubs over the border issue

But the dem priority is white replacement first, resisting russian aggression later if possible
Dems could actually be smart enough to be looking at the totality of current geopolitics - all of the fronts that i mentioned in my earlier posts; Ukraine, Israel, Iran, Taiwan, SCS, and realize like i do that we could be escalating things into a WW3 if we refuse to walk that tightrope of applying just the right amount of force at any given time in all of these territories that get turned into warzones by our enemies.

Thats the usual definition of insanity and it easily fits 2/3 of democrats

Or at least 2/3 of guilt-ridden white libs

The democrat party may a white minority party already
I was close

The democrat party is almost a white minority party

And getting more so each year

Vicky knows all about CIA operations in Ukraine.

'In 2004-2005, USAID partnered with George Soros in a CIA-directed program to destabilize the former Soviet states Georgia, Ukraine, and Kyrgyzstan (54, 55)

54. Ian Traynor, "US Campaign Behind the Turmoil in Kiev," The Guardian, 25 Nov 2004

55. Nalin Kumar Mohapatra, "How George Soros' Attempts to Further His Anarchist Ideas Spawned Political Instability in Post-Soviet States," Firstpost, 16 Ap 2023

Russian authorities accused the US Intelligence Services of also supporting Islamic Chechen terrorists in the North Caucasus (56, 57)

56. "Claim (in 2004, 2015 and 2017): The US Government Supported Chechen Separatism," Russia Matters, accessed 22 Jun 2023

57. Oliver Stone and Robert Scheer, The Putin Interviews: Oliver Stone Interviews Vladimir Putin (New York: Hot Books, 2017) p.55

In 2012, Russia expelled the agency for "inciting protests against President Putin's re-election." (58)
58. "Russia Expels USAID Development Agency," BBC News, 19 Sep 2012

To imagine the destabilizing effect of such a measure, one has but to recall the response in the US to reports that Russia interfered in our election in 2016.'
(RFK Jr., The Wuhan Cover-Up, p. 219)

Dems could actually be smart enough to be looking at the totality of current geopolitics - all of the fronts that i mentioned in my earlier posts; Ukraine, Israel, Iran, Taiwan, SCS, and realize like i do that we could be escalating things into a WW3 if we refuse to walk that tightrope of applying just the right amount of force at any given time in all of these territories that get turned into warzones by our enemies.
What does the tightrope over Taiwan look like to you?

Only china can decide to make a war or not

But my point was that biden cares more about wiping out the white majority in America than what happens in ukraine or anyplace else

Right now Ukraine loves us and Russia hates us. What cards do you see us playing and what advantages would it give us?
don't be silly. the enemies are watching these threads just the same as ordinary civilians.
when the time is right, you reveal only your very first next move, ok.
welcome to the dangerous yet wonderful world of geo politics.
Since 1992, since CPJ began compiling the Global Impunity Index, 58 Russian journalists have died, 38 of them killed as a direct result of their professional activities. This is the country you expect to hold free and fair elections?
ill-related statistics if you ask me.
You 'think'??? Got any facts to support that?
the guy's arrogance, the guy's insistent "begging" for billions more aid (while such weapons have already turned up elsewhere in Europe[1]), the arrogance with which he claims to speak for all of his own people, his whole demeanor, stinks of corruption.

[1] look it up YOURSELF.

What if Putin wins? US allies fear defeat as Ukraine aid stalls - Times of India
106113314.cms
With more than $110 billion in assistance mired in political disputes in Washington and Brussels, how long Kyiv will be able to hold back Russian forces and defend Ukraine’s cities and ports against missile attacks is increasingly in question. Ukraine’s backers in both the EU and US contend aid is likely to be approved in some form early next year. But that’s unlikely to yield a major breakthrough, officials said. Beyond that, the outlook is increasingly murky, even as the stalemate on the ground makes it increasingly clear that the fight could go on for years to come.

Remote : 2023-12-19T11:27:06+05:30
Local : 2023-12-19(Tuesday) 06 : 57 : 06
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

Zelensky said in another article the other day : "it is insane to give up territory to the Russians. would you give your kids up to terrorists? i think not".
well, it remains very much a question if Zelensky truly speaks for the population that he conscripted into his fight against Russia.
a fight to stay in the lucrative halls of power.

we should investigate this properly, and then determine if the far-eastern Ukranians and Ukranians bordering the Sea of Azov and Crimeans, really do currently want to be a part of Russia.

coz if peace and prosperity for all in the region formerly called Ukraine depends on an end to fighting more than it does to politicians' (economic-)territorial desires, then we owe it to our children to enter peace negotiations with the Russians.
i think it really is that simple.
but i'm open to other viewpoints too.
Not a matter of if, but when. And when he does, he will go after NATO countries bordering his.

I personally think Ukraine will be a Pyrrhic victory for Putin.

What does the tightrope over Taiwan look like to you?

Only china can decide to make a war or not

like it's flimsy, easy to swagger on and thus unsafe to cross during any storm[1] ;)

maybe we ought to fast track a new 'free world alliance' or something, and just grant Taiwan NATO-level protection.
and Ukraine and Israel at the same time.
our youths are smoke-free enough to get trained up into a proper wartime set of armies again.
and frankly, anything less is not going to shut up the Chinese expansionist-nationalist desires, which will no doubt lead to an eventual Chinese (false-flagged) invasion of Taiwan.

[1] (Wars in Israel + Ukraine at the same time for instance)

But my point was that biden cares more about wiping out the white majority in America than what happens in ukraine or anyplace else
yeah, i think you're right.
but Biden is getting his voters from black and immigrant communities in the US and the whites that are multi-cultural, and these people must've begged their politicians for years and even decades for the right to family re-unification, which is the bulk of present day immigration, even according to Fox News US live border segments.

Last edited:
don't be silly. the enemies are watching these threads just the same as ordinary civilians.
when the time is right, you reveal only your very first next move, ok.
welcome to the dangerous yet wonderful world of geo politics.
paranoia

ill-related statistics if you ask me.
denial

the guy's arrogance, the guy's insistent "begging" for billions more aid (while such weapons have already turned up elsewhere in Europe[1]), the arrogance with which he claims to speak for all of his own people, his whole demeanor, stinks of corruption.

[1] look it up YOURSELF.
projection

Not a matter of if, but when. And when he does, he will go after NATO countries bordering his.

I personally think Ukraine will be a Pyrrhic victory for Putin.
How the hell is he going to go after NATO countries? If memory serves that Pirrhic fellow crossed the finish line and died, didn't he?

Wars aren't won or lost any more, they are managed for maximum cash diversion and money laundering between global power brokers. These guys are like gambling addicts, the thrill is the play not winning or losing, and they get to pick the battleground, Our turn will come.

Wars aren't won or lost any more, they are managed for maximum cash diversion and money laundering between global power brokers. These guys are like gambling addicts, the thrill is the play not winning or losing, and they get to pick the battleground, Our turn will come.
that sure appears to be the case according to my own research, done since the days past 9/11. :(

The spy report in post #40 is booby-trapped, though we have RFK Jr.'s reference to it, which is even better because it links to Hunter Biden, and by default, to Vicky Nuland. Note that Biden's founding partner in Metabiota, Nathan Wolfe, is WEF. In a private interview with Huff (author, The Truth About Wuhan), RFK Jr. explains:

'Andrew Huff, PhD, who served as EcoHealth Alliances associate vice president and senior scientist during the critical period of 2014-2016, tole me that Daszak began functioning as a CIA asset in 2015, at the height of the Obama moratorium. He believes the CIA was primarily interested in partnering with EcoHealth as an instrument for spying on the Chinese.

The Epoch Times' longtime editor, Jan Jekielek, sees this as a plausible hypothesis, Jekielek told me me he believes the CIA's romance with China was heavily influenced by Wall Street's love affair with the Chinese regime, which promised to open China's vast markets and cheap labor to Western capital. The lure of East Asian riches from a modern Silk Road distracted Wall Street and its globalist embassy, the WEF, to sideline any misgivings about human rights abuses.

The CIA was always attuned to Wall Street's mercantile ambitions, which -- as historian David Talbot has meticulously documented -- the agency has long conflated with US national interests. Jekielek observes that in 2012, a break in US security resulted in the execution or imprisonment of eighteen to twenty of the CIA's top spies in Beijing. After that debacle, "the CIA had no eyes in China and was likely desperate to find new opportunities to develop ground-level intelligence."

Jekielek speculates that a sustained presence in China's top-ranked military biolab may have seemed quite an intelligence coup, prompting the CIA's reckless efforts to infiltrate the Wuhan lab by trading US proprietary weapons technologies for opportunities to spy. "US agencies often make the hubristic mistake of thinking they are two steps ahead of the Chinese," comments Jekielek. "Sadly, the Chinese are almost always ten steps ahead of the CIA."

In late 2015, Daszak pitched his research directly to the CIA's venture capital investment firm, In-Q-Tel, with a detailed PowerPoint presentation entitled, "Identifying Predictable Patterns in Disease Emergence." There is no way to know whether the CIA of In-Q-Tel took action at that meeting as In-Q-Tel does not always publicly disclose its investments. Interestingly, In-Q-Tel invested in EcoHealth Alliance's close strategic partner from the USAID PREDICT program named Metabiota, led by Nathan Wolfe, for a portfolio of work which was quite similar to that of EcoHealthAlliance around that period of time. Metabiota was partly owned by Hunter Biden's venture capital firm Rosemont Seneca and has rich DOD contracts to create US bioweapons labs in Ukraine . (9,10)

9. Natalie Winters, "Hunter Biden Invested In A Pandemic Firm Collaborating With Daszak's EcoHealth and The Wuhan Lab," The National Pulse 28 Jun 2021

10. Jon Levine and Jesse O'Neill, "Hunter Biden Helped Secure Funds for US Biolab Contractor in Ukraine: Emails," New York Post 26 Mar 2022
....'
(RFK Jr., pp. 251-2)

You sound like you'd do Russians a favor entering those negotiations. We the Russians will end this thing on our own terms and the terms will be - total surrender and fuck the EU and the US to boot.
Maybe if Putin won the lying Americans would honor the deal it made with Russia by not surrounding it with NATO then we could stop killing each other and both countries could start killing Arabs, Chinese, and democRats, as it should be. Hell Russia might even have a tank left.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back