Zone1 What if Putin wins? US allies fear defeat as Ukraine aid stalls - Times of India

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
What if Putin wins? US allies fear defeat as Ukraine aid stalls - Times of India
106113314.cms
With more than $110 billion in assistance mired in political disputes in Washington and Brussels, how long Kyiv will be able to hold back Russian forces and defend Ukraine’s cities and ports against missile attacks is increasingly in question. Ukraine’s backers in both the EU and US contend aid is likely to be approved in some form early next year. But that’s unlikely to yield a major breakthrough, officials said. Beyond that, the outlook is increasingly murky, even as the stalemate on the ground makes it increasingly clear that the fight could go on for years to come.

Remote : 2023-12-19T11:27:06+05:30
Local : 2023-12-19(Tuesday) 06 : 57 : 06

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

Zelensky said in another article the other day : "it is insane to give up territory to the Russians. would you give your kids up to terrorists? i think not".
well, it remains very much a question if Zelensky truly speaks for the population that he conscripted into his fight against Russia.
a fight to stay in the lucrative halls of power.

we should investigate this properly, and then determine if the far-eastern Ukranians and Ukranians bordering the Sea of Azov and Crimeans, really do currently want to be a part of Russia.

coz if peace and prosperity for all in the region formerly called Ukraine depends on an end to fighting more than it does to politicians' (economic-)territorial desires, then we owe it to our children to enter peace negotiations with the Russians.
i think it really is that simple.
but i'm open to other viewpoints too.

What if Putin wins? US allies fear defeat as Ukraine aid stalls - Times of India
106113314.cms
With more than $110 billion in assistance mired in political disputes in Washington and Brussels, how long Kyiv will be able to hold back Russian forces and defend Ukraine’s cities and ports against missile attacks is increasingly in question. Ukraine’s backers in both the EU and US contend aid is likely to be approved in some form early next year. But that’s unlikely to yield a major breakthrough, officials said. Beyond that, the outlook is increasingly murky, even as the stalemate on the ground makes it increasingly clear that the fight could go on for years to come.

Remote : 2023-12-19T11:27:06+05:30
Local : 2023-12-19(Tuesday) 06 : 57 : 06
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

Zelensky said in another article the other day : "it is insane to give up territory to the Russians. would you give your kids up to terrorists? i think not".
well, it remains very much a question if Zelensky truly speaks for the population that he conscripted into his fight against Russia.

we should investigate this properly, and then determine if the far-eastern Ukranians and Ukranians bordering the Sea of Azov and Crimeans, really do currently want to be a part of Russia.

coz if peace and prosperity for all in the region formerly called Ukraine depends on an end to fighting more than it does to politicians' (economic-)territorial desires, then we owe it to our children to enter peace negotiations with the Russians.
but i'm open to other viewpoints too.
It's not like we haven't done it before, only this time over 50,000 Americans didn't lose their lives.

well, it remains very much a question if Zelensky truly speaks for the population that he conscripted into his fight against Russia.​
If that is true it makes him no worse than Putin.

such a vote can only be taken after the Russians leave all of Ukraine.

but i'm open toother viewpoints too.
If you came home and found a burglar who said he'd leave and all you have to do is give him your TV. Would you negotiate?

You sound like you'd do Russians a favor entering those negotiations. We the Russians will end this thing on our own terms and the terms will be - total surrender and fuck the EU and the US to boot.
That will obviously be Dear Uncle's private position though he may be kinder publicly as he knows he is totally in charge .
Most Americans haven't a clue what is happening and have no idea that it is guaranteed Check Mate because of the huge disparity in remaining playing strength .

Volodya still wants the south coast and all ports and if he has to wait for Spring weather conditions and full mobilisation of all of his reservist man power , that is exactly what will happen .
Our Master Chess strategist knows that he is not playing against Ukraine . He is taking down the US quite a few pegs and looking to even split the NATO countries .
PLUS , this is a key move for current and further incresased BRICS strength next year when the Petro Dollar finishes
So , no hurry and no problems .
Moscow plus China plus OPEC plus Moslems and south America will swamp a bankrupt US .Not even a match .
End of .
imho

The initial burglar [sic] entering Ukraine was the CIA.
Time of year to say ,Verily , Verily .
But had this started prior to 9/11 ?
Frankly , I do not know though I imagine it must have .

However , that all possibly seems academic because by then we had seen how corrupt the CIA was at the top and how it was linked and had become central to the Fourth Reich scenario .

But I am far from sure that anybody significant had also posited a real functioning Deep State in parallel , which then had taken on and welcomed the CIA and thus absorbed the Fourth Reich narrative and its key players into its own identity .
Because surely I am right to say that at this time there were two teams in operation -- the other headed by the traditional families who had become world Jewish Settlement Bankers
Seems a very important time but I would like more facts and detail .

Last edited:
Time of year to say ,Verily , Verily .
But had this started prior to 9/11 ?
Frankly , I do not know though I imagine it must have .

However , that all possibly seems academic because by then we had seen how corrupt the CIA was at the top and how it was linked and had become central to the Fourth Reich scenario .

But I am far from sure that anybody significant had also posited a real functioning Deep State in parallel , which then had taken on and welcomed the CIA and thus absorbed the Fourth Reich narrative and its key players into its own identity .
Because surely I am right to say that at this time there were two teams in operation -- the other headed by the traditional families who had become world Jewish Settlement Bankers
Seems a very important time but I would like more facts and detail .
Putin has just published an origins of the crisis report. tbc.

In the video, Putin only goes back to 2014. That's still ok, because this definitely links to the Ukrainian biolabs issue: Hunter Biden's Metabiota (2014). Traditional families, elites (aka deep state) were already far along on the bioweapons trajectory, still a military trajectory, as we can show via RFK Jr.'s The Wuhan Cover-Up. Nuland is mentioned seven times in RFK Jr.'s book.

Unfortunately, there are no English captions, perhaps another version will have the sense to caption this.
1hour ago

No, Putin does go back sufficiently into history. At timepoint 2 minutes 20 seconds, he mentions former nazis. RFK Jr. mentions Operation Paper Clip seven times in his book, linking to Putin's statement.

UK's MI5/6 spooks have also tampered with Putin's speech, clicking on "continue reading" will retrieve the video X that Musk stops @ 16 s, whereas the speech in post #11 @Sputnik is 19 m 33 seconds long. Paper Clip operatives such as Musk should be lastingly boycotted.

Huff Post, Putin Just Made Yet Another Bizarre Claim (captions, though so what?)

Apparently the tweakage in the video of post #11 only lasts about ten seconds. With adjustments to the stereo, one is able to make out the English translation, which is a remarkable feat though the translator is not identified. We'll attempt some excerpts at certain timepoints.

No, the last half of the video is tampered with and too absurd to waste time on. What's required is a full Russian language transcript of the speech, which will trump such interference.

Timepoint 7 m 20s 'We have a camera here, I don't want to make any gestures, but you know what kind of gesture they showed....so they understood that by political means they would not be able to control Ukraine, so they used, exploited the mis-step by the Ukrainian leadership and they carried out the government coup....Why would they do that?

Timepoint 12 m 14s If Russia wins in Ukraine, what other countries will be next?....(blurred)....

You sound like you'd do Russians a favor entering those negotiations. We the Russians will end this thing on our own terms and the terms will be - total surrender and fuck the EU and the US to boot.
if it weren't for the fact that Putin and the real Russian leaderships might, note : might be more reasonable than you and your buddies on this forum, i'd say that's a declaration of war.

Forum List

Back