MAGA Death Threats Against Election Officials

As the Big Lie embeds itself within the GOP and becomes a litmus test whether or not one is a member of a cult “RINO,” it is also endangering the lives of those who make our democracy work.

At least 850 death threats have been made against election officials, almost all entirely by the MAGA crowd.

Have you boostered up yet fascist??? It's the sacred obligation of all fascist democrats to obtain a Biden booster jab, if you're wise you'll get two or three of them! Remember, the only good fascist democrat, is a boostered up fascist democrat, mRNA jabs are to fascist democrats as Tricks are for kids, and remember your mask..... :banana:

As the Big Lie embeds itself within the GOP and becomes a litmus test whether or not one is a member of a cult “RINO,” it is also endangering the lives of those who make our democracy work.

At least 850 death threats have been made against election officials, almost all entirely by the MAGA crowd.

The resident USMB cultists make their threats here all the time. Naturally, being the incoherent, reactionary, low-integrity turds they are, they will then recoil and clutch their pearls at any suggestion that a feature of their cult is violence and threats of violence.

Served with a heaping helping of pathetic whataboutism, of curse.

I recall the High Priestess of the left ,Madonna, advocating on national television the WH should be blown up when Trump was president.I recall the red headed she devil named Kathy Griffith holding a severed head of Donald Trump in an nationwide Twatter post.I recall a left wing zealot's actual shooting of Republican Senator Steve Scalise

Move along, nothing see there, right?

The leftist are such whining little bitch hypocrites.

Marxism. I’m beginning to think you guys don’t know what it means, it just feels good in your mouth and scares tbe base because you got no real ideas to run on and depend on anonymous threats to discourage civic participation.

Maybe it is you who are confused.

I recall the High Priestess of the left ,Madonna, advocating on national television the WH should be blown up when Trump was president.I recall the red headed she devil named Kathy Griffith holding a severed head of Donald Trump in an nationwide Twatter post.I recall a left wing zealot's actual shooting of Republican Senator Steve Scalise

You are an embarrassing moron for equatng that to your fellow cultists calling in death threats to election workers. You are a embarrassment to this country.

The only good fascist democrat is a Biden boosted fascist democrat! ;)

so you are ok with what your fellow fascist communist did? so actually shooting a senator is not as bad as a threat? You need to. be committed to a sanatorium with the rest of your low functioning boot licking commies commrades.

so you are ok with what your fellow fascist communist did? so actually shooting a senator is not as bad as a threat? You need to. be committed to a sanatorium with the rest of your low functioning boot licking commies commrades.
Your pathetic whataboutism and idiotic non sequitur will not help you.

Not at all. Marxism has a very clear definition as does communism. And fascism. None which rightists seem to know any more.
People like westwall do not care. The defining trait of the cult is just to say idiotic things and lie, then just repeat them. They take their cues from the orange lard and master.

Not at all. Marxism has a very clear definition as does communism. And fascism. None which rightists seem to know any more.
\

The one over riding thing they all have in common, is authoritarianism. Vaccine mandates anyone?

Only 850? I bet Limbaugh got that many a day from you loons. An elected official is an employee of the American people. Not the other way around, the way they are acting like kings. They need to be voted out and hopefully they will.

The resident USMB cultists make their threats here all the time. Naturally, being the incoherent, reactionary, low-integrity turds they are, they will then recoil and clutch their pearls at any suggestion that a feature of their cult is violence and threats of violence.

Served with a heaping helping of pathetic whataboutism, of curse.
So then tell us all what you thinky of Rhodes scholar and Obama
Acolyte Pete Buttigieg who mayored South Bend,Ind.
When did he declare he was a Gay.Plus Where was this Secretary of
Transportation When Virgina witnessed a major Interstate Dilemna.
A Virtual shutting down of one of America's Biggest Interstate { I-95 }

They’ve been around for a long time.

And they are a violation of the COTUS, and abrogate the civil rights of americans. And are fundamentally fascist in nature. So who knew, the Democrat party, IS the party of fascism.

Well, honestly, pretty much anyone with a brain knew that.

Not one single prosecution in 800 death threats? What does that tell you? Jussie Smollett tipped the hand of the democrat dirty tricksters. Anybody believe someone would threaten the life of an election official and identify themselves as a Trump supporter? Apparently Reuters does.

Forum List

Back