MAGA Convictions

There's a cost to acting stupid.

Ask Ashlii Babitt. Oh wait...
Ask George Floyd...oh wait
Dickhead sees no difference between Ashlii Targetpractice and George Floyd.

Who's surprised.
Floyd was a carrer criminal drug addicted idiot that took a fatal dose of fentanyl. The world is a better place without him. Ashlii was a veteran.

So a white woman who is a veteran should be able to break the law, is that what you are saying?
She was a protester, that was being let in by security. Isn't that how you put it?
Bullshit.

What's wrong with you...
You loons call all the rioting and killing by blm protesting. So Don't give me your bullshit, it has been going on almost a year and you careless.
No shithead folks call peaceful protesting just that, nobody has tried to defend rioting, looting or burning. That is just right wing propaganda .
Lol, the media disagrees with you and the leaders of the cities the rioting is happening.

Who's surprised.
Both criminals. Both killed for being criminals.
Right. POSSIBLY passing a bad $20 and attacking Congress are the same thing... in Trumpworld
attacking congress....holy hyperbole, batman.

Both were unarmed. Both died from police action. One was white. The other black.

White Privilege strikes again.
Had black folks stormed the Capitol on Jan 6, how many do you think would have been gunned down?
Didn't a bunch of armed Black Panthers bust in on a government building once upon a time?
I seem to remember hearing about something like that.....

Were any of them shot?
Can you tell us when a group of Black Panthers raided the US Capitol. None of them were shot because they were carrying guns legally and they didn't go to the CA State Capitol with the intent to harm anyone. What laws were passed AFTER that took place?
Okay so it was the state capitol in Cali, then?

I couldn't remember.....

So how many were shot?
Big difference, besides they didn't come there to storm the Capitol. What they did was LEGAL.
So how many of them were shot?

Wasn't that like 50 years ago, too?
And weren't they armed?
They weren't breaking the law, so why would anyone have been shot?

Who's surprised.
Floyd was a carrer criminal drug addicted idiot that took a fatal dose of fentanyl. The world is a better place without him. Ashlii was a veteran.

So a white woman who is a veteran should be able to break the law, is that what you are saying?
She was a protester, that was being let in by security. Isn't that how you put it?
Bullshit.

What's wrong with you...
You loons call all the rioting and killing by blm protesting. So Don't give me your bullshit, it has been going on almost a year and you careless.
No shithead folks call peaceful protesting just that, nobody has tried to defend rioting, looting or burning. That is just right wing propaganda .
Lol, the media disagrees with you and the leaders of the cities the rioting is happening.
Who said it didn't happen? I am asking you to post someone who supports rioting, looting and burning.

Who's surprised.

Sure we do, Floyd was a hardened criminal killed after 50 attempts to subdue him.

Babbitt was a vet who served the Constitution who was gunned down without warning during an unarmed, peaceful protest.
It was not peaceful. If you have to lie to make a point, forget it.

Who's surprised.

Sure we do, Floyd was a hardened criminal killed after 50 attempts to subdue him.

Babbitt was a vet who served the Constitution who was gunned down without warning during an unarmed, peaceful protest.
Correct. It was mostly peaceful like the BLM protests.

Who's surprised.

Bullshit.

What's wrong with you...
Who said it didn't happen? I am asking you to post someone who supports rioting, looting and burning.
You do. If you support BLM you support rioting, looting and burning.

Who's surprised.

Do you always act the fool, or just on these boards?

Who's surprised.

Not a fool. Just a troll.

Who's surprised.

Bullshit.

What's wrong with you...
Those loons locked police in a government building and tried to burn them alive inside. Don't remember the media reporting on it like January 6.

Who's surprised.

I am 100% serious. By the media's definition of mostly peaceful the Jan 6th qualifies.

1620909422214.png

Who's surprised.

Not a fool. Just a troll.
OK Cowardly Colfax

Who's surprised.

Bullshit.

What's wrong with you...
That is nothing but right wing propaganda

A federal building in Portland.
The point is a handful of rioters with a cigarette lighter isn’t really a serious threat to burn down a building.

Your hyperbolic exaggeration not withstanding.
They knocked out the windows and tried to burn the police alive. Of course we see you making excuses for them. A handful of cigarette lighter holding good guys as you put it has killed over 25 cops. You're pathetic. Keep your support for blm though.

They knocked out the windows and tried to burn the police alive. Of course we see you making excuses for them. A handful of cigarette lighter holding good guys as you put it has killed over 25 cops. You're pathetic. Keep your support for blm though.
Why do you lie about what I said? If you had a good point, you wouldn’t have to lie.

No one was in any danger of being “burned alive”.

Who's surprised.

Bullshit.

What's wrong with you...
That is nothing but right wing propaganda
Those are actually my own thoughts. Tell me, people who support Hamas, so they support a terror group? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back