MAGA Convictions

They knocked out the windows and tried to burn the police alive. Of course we see you making excuses for them. A handful of cigarette lighter holding good guys as you put it has killed over 25 cops. You're pathetic. Keep your support for blm though.
Why do you lie about what I said? If you had a good point, you wouldnā€™t have to lie.

No one was in any danger of being ā€œburned aliveā€.
The cops have a different story, they are using commercial fireworks against them. They seriously tried to burn the building down to kill those cops. You trying to make excuses for them shows how looney you are.

They knocked out the windows and tried to burn the police alive. Of course we see you making excuses for them. A handful of cigarette lighter holding good guys as you put it has killed over 25 cops. You're pathetic. Keep your support for blm though.
Why do you lie about what I said? If you had a good point, you wouldnā€™t have to lie.

The cops have a different story, they are using commercial fireworks against them. They seriously tried to burn the building down to kill those cops. You trying to make excuses for them shows how looney you are.
The building was never in any danger of being burned down. Iā€™m not making excuses for them, Iā€™m just being real.

The building was never in any danger of being burned down. Iā€™m not making excuses for them, Iā€™m just being real.
thats a pathetic deflection,,,

There's a cost to acting stupid.

Ask Ashlii Babitt. Oh wait...
Ask George Floyd...oh wait
Dickhead sees no difference between Ashlii Targetpractice and George Floyd.

Who's surprised.
Both criminals. Both killed for being criminals.
Right. POSSIBLY passing a bad $20 and attacking Congress are the same thing... in Trumpworld
attacking congress....holy hyperbole, batman.

Both were unarmed. Both died from police action. One was white. The other black.

White Privilege strikes again.
Had black folks stormed the Capitol on Jan 6, how many do you think would have been gunned down?
Didn't a bunch of armed Black Panthers bust in on a government building once upon a time?
I seem to remember hearing about something like that.....

Were any of them shot?
Can you tell us when a group of Black Panthers raided the US Capitol. None of them were shot because they were carrying guns legally and they didn't go to the CA State Capitol with the intent to harm anyone. What laws were passed AFTER that took place?
Okay so it was the state capitol in Cali, then?

I couldn't remember.....

So how many were shot?
Big difference, besides they didn't come there to storm the Capitol. What they did was LEGAL.
So how many of them were shot?

Wasn't that like 50 years ago, too?
And weren't they armed?
They weren't breaking the law, so why would anyone have been shot?
Aren't you the one saying 50 black men would have been killed for doing that?

Seems not..... even if they were armed.

Lol, okay then the riot on January 6, same logic applies right. The people just entered the building and no government official was in danger. They were just having fun with cigarette lighters.

Lol, okay then the riot on January 6, same logic applies right. The people just entered the building and no government official was in danger. They were just having fun with cigarette lighters.
How many cops were burned alive? Looking for a number. Is it zero? Itā€™s zero isnā€™t it.

How many cops were burned alive? Looking for a number. Is it zero? Itā€™s zero isnā€™t it.
Over 25 cops were killed in the summer of love you support. The thing is those cops were locked in while the criminals tried to burn it down with more than cigarette lighters. Even just claiming you would try to burning the building down while you locked people inside is a crime you stupid idiot.

Over 25 cops were killed in the summer of love you support. The thing is those cops were locked in while the criminals tried to burn it down with more than cigarette lighters. Even just claiming you would try to burning the building down while you locked people inside is a crime you stupid idiot.
How many cops were burned alive?

How many congressmen were hurt on January 6? So I see by your logic those who are in jail should be set free because no congressman was hurt?

How many congressmen were hurt on January 6? So I see by your logic those who are in jail should be set free because no congressman was hurt?
I can tell you how roughly many cops were hurt on Jan 6 and it was on the order of dozens.

How many people were burned alive?

I can tell you how roughly many cops were hurt on Jan 6 and it was on the order of dozens.

How many people were burned alive?
Over 2000 cops were injured and over 25 were killed in your peaceful protest. Many cops would've been burned alive if they would've completed what they started.

Over 2000 cops were injured and over 25 were killed in your peaceful protest. Many cops would've been burned alive if they would've completed what they started.
So the answer is zero. The rioters were never going to ā€œcompleteā€ what they started. The building was in no danger of being burned down by cigarette lighters and fireworks.

So the answer is zero. The rioters were never going to ā€œcompleteā€ what they started. The building was in no danger of being burned down by cigarette lighters and fireworks.
Ok so you think the same about January 6? Since no congressman was hurt?

We need to keep track. Up first: this guy!

This is fantastic news.

I love that he is bankrupt and there will be no parole.

See what I mean?

These folks are rejoicing that people who oppose them politically and culturally, are bankrupted and thrown in a cage for years..... that is who you are dealing with.

Wrong. We are rejoicing that insurrectionist thugs who hate our Constitution are getting sent to prison where they belong.

No, you are showing us all who and what you really are.

u haz a sadz? What happened to Fuck Your Feelings?

Forum List

Back