Vanessa and Tiffany Trump

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Don, Jr.'s ex-wife Vanessa and Tiffany Trump were both plowed by Secret Service agents, and some are speculating that's what led to Don/Vanessa divorce.

Don't you ever get tired of being such a nasty fucker?

Don, Jr.'s ex-wife Vanessa and Tiffany Trump were both plowed by Secret Service agents, and some are speculating that's what led to Don/Vanessa divorce.

Wow. They secret serviced her? :abgg2q.jpg:

Unsubstantiated Gossip on Twitter based on anonymous sources in a book written by an employee of The Washington Post.

Thanks for wasting my time...

Believe this one too?

"Anonymous source provides information on Bigfoot"

giphy.gif

yawn.gif

Im-listening.yawn-GIF.gif

Believe this one too?

"Anonymous source provides information on Bigfoot"

I don't know. Didn't even look it up. Have you been reading what is on the board tonight? Pretty boring. I had not seen the story or rumor and thought it funny, especially if both got serviced in secret. I don't care what happens with Don Jr. His dad is just a low down horn dog, who has cheated on his wives repeatedly, sometime with women that would become his next wife. It is possible Jr. married a girl just like dear old mom, like a family thing. Maybe Jr has small hands. Maybe the agent had a big gun. Maybe she got tired of Jr.'s crap or he got tired of hers. The whole family is full of crap. Would it surprise you if others in the family were of low morals, like daddy don?

Did those guys get a piece of Harris too? Maybe just lip service. And you are jealous.

Forum List

Back