Madam President Hillary and First Dude Bill

Two for the price of one. The only thing better would be if Al Gore would return as Vice President. He's a smart man.

One thing about Hillary. Every day is a new day of keeping her on defense. Obama dumps another batch of emails proving she lied through her teeth. She attack Donald Trump for being sexist and he shuts her totally down and sends her into hiding when he destroys her with Bill's rapes and attempted rapes. Now she's going after the military already wanting to cut them. She's going to be easy for any Republican to beat

That "Madam" suggests she'd be pimping for Slick.

Evidence suggests that's not necessary but if there's money to be made it....well.....that does make sense.

I want a president with lots of experience.

GM080303HillarysExp.jpg

I look forward to the return of peace, prosperity, and good government. We should all want that.

Have you thought of taking your skills onto the stand-up comedy circuit? Seriously darling, you'd be a massive hit!

Will you still be saying that on November 8, 2016? I don't think so...

Hillary isn't going to win, Sanders isn't going to win. He's a Quasi-Commie and she's, well.....anything is possible, even this:

hillary-in-prison.jpg

I look forward to the return of peace, prosperity, and good government. We should all want that.

Have you thought of taking your skills onto the stand-up comedy circuit? Seriously darling, you'd be a massive hit!

Hillary isn't going to win, Sanders isn't going to win. He's a Quasi-Commie and she's, well.....anything is possible, even this:

View attachment 58614

Well, after they were already dead due to Republicans cutting embassy security funding - what difference did it make?

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg

225a8df1f796991b873ca08526a601f0.jpg

benghazi.facts_.jpg

View attachment 58614

Well, after they were already dead due to Republicans cutting embassy security funding - what difference did it make?

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg

225a8df1f796991b873ca08526a601f0.jpg

benghazi.facts_.jpg

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

Forum List

Back