Chinas.government is at war with the U.S, Americas political class is in a "competition"...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the key reason why China will win. They poison Americans,, influence U.S institutions, quietly expand in the SCS, use social media to "educate" the American youth and then publicly say " we want peace and prosperity with our American friends". While all this goes on, American politicians look to "manage the competition". It may just be a Cold or Warm War at the moment, but China knows what they are doing. When it turns hot, it will only be because China, with its allies, believes it can win.

Last edited:
This is the key reason why China will win. They poison Americans,, influence U.S instituions, quietly.expand in the SCS, use social media to "educate" the American youth and then publicly say " we want peace and prosperity with our American friends". While all this goes on, American politicians look to "manage the competition". It may just be a Cold or Warm War at the moment, but China knows what they are doing. When it turns hot, it will only be because China, with its allies, believes it can win.
China will lose.

Trump tariffs are coming to eliminate their monopoly on American supply chain production.

This is the key reason why China will win. They poison Americans,, influence U.S institutions, quietly expand in the SCS, use social media to "educate" the American youth and then publicly say " we want peace and prosperity with our American friends". While all this goes on, American politicians look to "manage the competition". It may just be a Cold or Warm War at the moment, but China knows what they are doing. When it turns hot, it will only be because China, with its allies, believes it can win.

China has never bothered me.

If China is out-competing us, that's our damned fault for not investing in the infrastructure and education to create an effective workforce. It's also not our fault in that we've put the environmental concerns of our people ahead of our need to advance, but that's the rational choice we've made. China is also realizing the environmental costs of progress and are now investing in green industries.

The problem isn't that China is "evil"; it's that America is complacent.

China will lose.

Trump tariffs are coming to eliminate their monopoly on American supply chain production.

Trump Tariffs did more damage to America than China. That's why all these farmers needed big bailouts when the Chinese stop buying their soy and pork products. Meanwhile, American manufacturing suffered because they had to resource components that they used to be able to easily get from China.

China has never bothered me.

If China is out-competing us, that's our damned fault for not investing in the infrastructure and education to create an effective workforce. It's also not our fault in that we've put the environmental concerns of our people ahead of our need to advance, but that's the rational choice we've made. China is also realizing the environmental costs of progress and are now investing in green industries.

The problem isn't that China is "evil"; it's that America is complacent.
no. its the fault of corporations subverting trade policy for short term gain, the rest of Americans be damned.

protectionism is good.

globalist fanaticism has become obviously stupid, boomer.

Omg isnt this true about every war? The politicians fight and send our kids off to fight. Or we suffer from it. Trade wars. I don’t want a trade war with China. But, we do need to make sure we’re playing on an even playing field. It’s going to take savy politicians, diplomacy and time. But clearly we are economic adversaries with China. But also partners.

You make a great point.

Do you know who else bans tic tok? CHINA!

Omg isnt this true about every war? The politicians fight and send our kids off to fight. Or we suffer from it. Trade wars. I don’t want a trade war with China. But, we do need to make sure we’re playing on an even playing field. It’s going to take savy politicians, diplomacy and time. But clearly we are economic adversaries with China. But also partners.

You make a great point.

Do you know who else bans tic tok? CHINA!
we're not on a even playing field.

its time for trade war.

no. its the fault of corporations subverting trade policy for short term gain, the rest of Americans be damned.

protectionism is good.

globalist fanaticism has become obviously stupid, boomer.

Oh, noes you've discovered Big Corporations don't care about you!!!

But I'm betting when you waddle your Republican ass into Walmart, you don't check the labels to see where things are made.

I like the Global Economy. I like that I can get goods and services cheap and products that normally, would never be available to me.

If we want to compete with China, we need to make ourselves better.

Oh, noes you've discovered Big Corporations don't care about you!!!

But I'm betting when you waddle your Republican ass into Walmart, you don't check the labels to see where things are made.

I like the Global Economy. I like that I can get goods and services cheap and products that normally, would never be available to me.

If we want to compete with China, we need to make ourselves better.
all you boomers have been happy selling the future to china.

accepting slave labor goods on the international market is a race to the bottom, not the top. there's nothing BETTER for anyone except corporate slavers.

Trump Tariffs did more damage to America than China. That's why all these farmers needed big bailouts when the Chinese stop buying their soy and pork products. Meanwhile, American manufacturing suffered because they had to resource components that they used to be able to easily get from China.
subsidizing food producers is worth it.

this is a trade war, now be on the side of the Americans, please.

rehoming our supply chains is better in many dimensions, from economic reasons to security reasons.

all you boomers have been happy selling the future to china.

accepting slave labor goods on the international market is a race to the bottom, not the top. there's nothing BETTER for anyone except corporate slavers.

Except China isn't slave labor. In fact, the Chinese have raised 300 million people into the middle class over the last 30 years. Meanwhile, thanks to corporate greed, the American middle class is shrinking.

You are blaming China for what other Americans - rich Americans- are doing to you. Rich Americans like your Cheetoh Jesus.

Even your fucking MAGA hat is made in China... and you don't realize what a bitch you are.

1714045676947.png

subsidizing food producers is worth it.

this is a trade war, now be on the side of the Americans, please.

rehoming our supply chains is better in many dimensions, from economic reasons to security reasons.

Then we should invest in better education, better infrastructure, and more equity in the workplace. But whining about how the Chinese beat us at our own game is a little silly.

Except China isn't slave labor. In fact, the Chinese have raised 300 million people into the middle class over the last 30 years. Meanwhile, thanks to corporate greed, the American middle class is shrinking.

You are blaming China for what other Americans - rich Americans- are doing to you. Rich Americans like your Cheetoh Jesus.

Even your fucking MAGA hat is made in China... and you don't realize what a bitch you are.

View attachment 937484

Then we should invest in better education, better infrastructure, and more equity in the workplace. But whining about how the Chinese beat us at our own game is a little silly.

wow. you really love china.

they have to put up suicide nets around some facilities to stop worker suicide.

they're working people to sucide.

and the Uighurs are an entire enslaved ethnicity.

you're in denial.

globalists are anti-human garbage.

wow. you really love china.
Well, actually, my wife is Chinese. But she had to leave China because she belonged to an organization the government didn't like.

they have to put up suicide nets around some facilities to stop worker suicide.

they're working people to sucide.

And we're not? We had 48,000 suicides last year. China has a lower suicide rate per capita than the US.

and the Uighurs are an entire enslaved ethnicity.

Um, okay. they are also Muslim terrorists. We've locked up Uighers in Gitmo because of their affiliation with Al Qaeda.

you're in denial.
No, I just don't look for a fight with people on the other side of the planet who aren't bothering me. I've got plenty of people on THIS side of the planet who piss me off.

Well, actually, my wife is Chinese. But she had to leave China because she belonged to an organization the government didn't like.

And we're not? We had 48,000 suicides last year. China has a lower suicide rate per capita than the US.

Um, okay. they are also Muslim terrorists. We've locked up Uighers in Gitmo because of their affiliation with Al Qaeda.

No, I just don't look for a fight with people on the other side of the planet who aren't bothering me. I've got plenty of people on THIS side of the planet who piss me off.
you believe CCP data?

you're a globalist china cuck traitor.

tell me how its smart for Americans to send all the jobs away under the banner of globalist fanaticism?

you believe CCP data?

you're a globalist china cuck traitor.

tell me how its smart for Americans to send all the jobs away under the banner of globalist fanaticism?

America has lost far more jobs to automation than outsourcing.

It's also created new jobs in other areas.

It's a global economy whether you want it to be or not.

America has lost far more jobs to automation than outsourcing.

It's also created new jobs in other areas.

It's a global economy whether you want it to be or not.
not since the modern area.

globalism is an idiots race to the bottom.

the "american game" is freedom, not slavery.

so why is it smart to eliminate all domestic jobs and become reliant on an enemy superpower? because your 401 k does good?

you're shortsighted and traitorous.

screw that, traitor sellout.

President Biden just signed a bill into law, which will effectively ban TikTok owned by a Chinese company. It was Trump's idea but Biden ended up supporting protectionism by siding with Trump. Biden also promised unionized steelworkers that his administration would block the acquisition of U.S. Steel by a Japanese company.

President Biden just signed a bill into law, which will effectively ban TikTok owned by a Chinese company. It was Trump's idea but Biden ended up supporting protectionism by siding with Trump. Biden also promised unionized steelworkers that his administration would block the acquisition of U.S. Steel by a Japanese company.

if only this was real protectionism......

this is just rich people using fascism against each other, with nothing for the peasants.

the "different owners" will still be sending all your data to china, as per sellout internationalist fascist tradition.

And what if America stopped buying Chinese made goods?

Again, you are missing the point. You are funding your own demise.

And what if America stopped buying Chinese made goods?

Again, you are missing the point. You are funding your own demise.
domestically produced options would pop up, employing Americans and keeping our money in our own economy.

Another bonus is the security enhancement from not having our supplying lines in enemy hands.

Forum List

Back