Madam President Hillary and First Dude Bill

I look forward to the return of peace, prosperity, and good government. We should all want that.

Have you thought of taking your skills onto the stand-up comedy circuit? Seriously darling, you'd be a massive hit!

Will you still be saying that on November 8, 2016? I don't think so...

Hillary isn't going to win, Sanders isn't going to win. He's a Quasi-Commie and she's, well.....anything is possible, even this:

View attachment 58614
:cuckoo:

Hillary as President
Bill as former President
Chelsea picking up First Lady responsibilities

I look forward to the return of peace, prosperity, and good government. We should all want that.

ObamaKenya.jpg

Compare the Bill Clinton years to the Bush years.

Why? Should we judge FDR based on Teddy Roosevelt, or vice versa? Should be compare Hillary Clinton to George HW Bush?

No, we should not do any of those things. You're being delusional. Your BDS is resurfacing.

I would like Alicia Vikander to sit on my face and let me guess her weight, but the reality is it will never happen just like your wish for peace, prosperity and good government...

Also do not count your chickens before they hatch and wait until Hillary Clinton win the nomination first...

Forum List

Back