Madalyn Murray O'Hair

Who gives a fuck? Holy shit, you people are boring.

Who the fuck are you?
Yes.
But what's a yes.

It means it's a troll that I need to put on ignore because he/she is worthless. It drops little oneliners every 2 minutes on lots of threads---just because it's a bonafide dirtbag.
When one doesn't post their gender does that mean they're heshes?

Nah. It just means that it drops oneliners at a rapid pace and isn't worth my time to investigate.

It means it's a troll that I need to put on ignore because he/she is worthless. It drops little oneliners every 2 minutes on lots of threads---just because it's a bonafide dirtbag.

Nah. It just means that it drops oneliners at a rapid pace and isn't worth my time to investigate.
There is only one true God all else are false idols

And I appreciate that you believe this.

But what's a yes.

And I appreciate that you believe this.
This is the truest thing ever written.

Forum List

Back