Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

/—-/ Who cares what those twerps think. They can just line up with their hats in their hands begging for US Taxpayer dollars. Let them stew.

This guy ain't a laughing stock

download (6).jpg
download (5).jpg

Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Still haven’t gotten over the election, huh?

Yep that must be it because it can't be that Donnie lies his ass off every day, skyrockets the deficits, creates a worse environment, bankrupts our farmers, steals children, trashes military veterans, and has his daughter act like the secretary of state.

Do you need a hug?

Hilary lost the election, but that's not your fault.

No, really, it's not your fault...

First of all, Hillary got 3 million more votes than your fat assed orange buddy.

Second, the election is over. We are now concerned about America & how you low IQ assfucks are trying to destroy it.

You're still stuck in the last election, Fake.
Hillary lost that election fair and square, time to move on.

Only if you consider Russian help as being fair which I am sure you do.

So, all your bitching & complaining about Obama was you being stuck in the 2008 & 2012 elections. You actually love the ACA & everything Obama did in office, right?

Look, you & I both know that you voted for Trump thinking his campaign approach of lying & hate spewing would end when he took office. You thought he would be the businessman & work all the time not golf as he promised. Now that Trump has just magnified his lies & corruption, you are too embarrassed to admit it. Instead you pretend to support Trump being a flaming asshole. Trump has made a total fool out of you & your Trumpette hoard.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb and educated and Trump is just a reflection of that. You don't need to listen to him or them just look at their faces and body languages. Some of those dumb people they say well screw the rest of the world, and that just sums up their dumbness. America without the world is nothing and vise versa...we have been and we will live in this big small village we call it the world.

So instead of coming here to vent your stupidity, do us a favor and start educating yourself about why the US needs the rest of the world. Oh when you sip that coffee in the morning check what part of the world it came from, also that coffee machine, oh and that computer or cellphone you are writing your stupidity from.
A third of America is black and brown which makes your post racist.

Nice try but we know Trump carried the uneducated white vote.

Being a stupid fuck is not a race. It just happens to be a common trait among the Trumpettes.

The first sign of serious mental illness is to care more about how others see you than how you see yourself. All the worse if the people you worry about are all flaming jackasses.

Only a jackass cares what other jackasses think.
If everyone is laughing at you and you didn’t tell a joke......you need to wonder what the reason is

Trump is openly mocked around the world.......so much for making America Great

Only idiots like you care what the rest of the world thinks. I sure don't especially since a lot of the rest of the world gets foreign aid from we tax payers. I'd do away with that as well.

Trump is making America great again, for Americans.

You can always move to one of those countries you admire so much. Adios shithead.

Yes, I do care

We rely on the rest of the world to assist us in military actions. Often picking up much of the on the ground combat

We also rely on them for trade deals and international treaties
We are not alone on this planet

The fact that our leader is not trusted and mocked as a fool does not help us

Assist us in military actions?? Your delusional. No one assists us. In fact, they expect us to carry the load.

We work our own trade deals and treaties.

We might as well be alone on this planet as everyone on the planet expects us to fund them and protect them at our tax payers expense.

I couldn't care less if they mock Trump and I'd bet he couldn't care less either. As for being trusted? They sure trust us when they need out protection and our money.

Your one stupid biased asshole.

Nobody does, brainwashed functional moron, but we would like them to pay their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of getting worse and worse inequality and upward Mobility. And have a healthy economy again, no matter how many $7 an hour jobs we have aaarrrggghhh....
For what? Slave dwellings? Give us nice houses then shackle us?
Cheap college and the training for opportunity dumbass. And our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years. Enjoy the lead in your water.
Lol have you seen public schools in inner cities!? Haha are you fucking retarted that we would allow you idiots to waste my tax money on more teacher unions to produce crime? Lol
Actually it's caused by GOP lack of investment in Americans and America in general the poor in particular and of course discrimination against minorities. Inner cities are War zones. And the War on Drugs and give them an economy. And opportunity.
You even know what your talking about? You democrats have over regulated the poor areas where you need freedom to work your way up the ladder. You destroyed our public schools by flooding foreigners who can’t speak English and refuse to assimilate.. you lowered our wages with Poor foreigners willing to take the lowest wages.

democrats are worse then nazis.. you people are nuts.. it’s over trump is destroying you

So how are poor regulated by the evil Democrats?

Republicans want only English speaking immigrants.

They are all richer, at least 3 of them have created larger companies that employed more people. You're weird.
Trump has property , to wine , to a A+ BBB rated college. SORRY Little man .. how
Man changed the sky line of the largest city in the world

His college closed down and he paid a settlement for defrauding people.
They gave it. A+ rating .. :)

It's a bit more complicated as it was a D- at one point.

It was also successfully sued by former students because they were ripped off.

Trump University Had D- Rating in 2010: Business Bureau
Lol Colleges are always sued dumb ass

How many had to be closed because of fraud?

You woyud defend Trump if he raped little girls. Oh wait.....

AOC is your party leader.

Better her than trump. But as we plainly see AOC doesn't lead anything.
Hilarious.
What does AOC lead? Is she the Speaker? no. What committee is she chairman of?

But here's a dancing AOC for you:

Hilarious. AOC runs the Dem Party and has Pelosi by the nose. The latest WE MUST IMPEACH TRUMP debacle is only because she was leading the charge to toss Pelosi out.

The first sign of serious mental illness is to care more about how others see you than how you see yourself. All the worse if the people you worry about are all flaming jackasses.

If everyone is laughing at you and you didn’t tell a joke......you need to wonder what the reason is

Only idiots like you care what the rest of the world thinks. I sure don't especially since a lot of the rest of the world gets foreign aid from we tax payers. I'd do away with that as well.

You can always move to one of those countries you admire so much. Adios shithead.

Yes, I do care

We rely on the rest of the world to assist us in military actions. Often picking up much of the on the ground combat

Assist us in military actions?? Your delusional. No one assists us. In fact, they expect us to carry the load.

We might as well be alone on this planet as everyone on the planet expects us to fund them and protect them at our tax payers expense.

I couldn't care less if they mock Trump and I'd bet he couldn't care less either. As for being trusted? They sure trust us when they need out protection and our money.

Sorry, but you are the stupid biased asshole.

NATO troops have assisted us many many times,.

Operations and missions: past and present

Read it.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb and educated and Trump is just a reflection of that. You don't need to listen to him or them just look at their faces and body languages. Some of those dumb people they say well screw the rest of the world, and that just sums up their dumbness. America without the world is nothing and vise versa...we have been and we will live in this big small village we call it the world.

So instead of coming here to vent your stupidity, do us a favor and start educating yourself about why the US needs the rest of the world. Oh when you sip that coffee in the morning check what part of the world it came from, also that coffee machine, oh and that computer or cellphone you are writing your stupidity from.
A third of America is black and brown which makes your post racist.

No, that makes you racist for claiming black and brown are the third of America which is dumb. They're not. Dumb extends into all races including white. And all ideologies, especially conservative.

Yes, I do care

Sorry, but you are the stupid biased asshole.

NATO troops have assisted us many many times,.

Operations and missions: past and present

Read it.

No. NATO decided the missions were needed. Not the US. We have assisted many times UNDER NATO.

Your an idiot.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb
Your implication was as clear.as it was racist. We know that a third of America is black and brown.
A third is also conservative. :ack-1:

Hilarious.

Hilarious. AOC runs the Dem Party and has Pelosi by the nose. The latest WE MUST IMPEACH TRUMP debacle is only because she was leading the charge to toss Pelosi out.

AOC runs nothing. She is just an outspoken Congresswoman. She holds no power over anything.

Her only power is her power to make you Trumpettes look stupid. And that does not take much effort.

Cheap college and the training for opportunity dumbass. And our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years. Enjoy the lead in your water.
Lol have you seen public schools in inner cities!? Haha are you fucking retarted that we would allow you idiots to waste my tax money on more teacher unions to produce crime? Lol
Actually it's caused by GOP lack of investment in Americans and America in general the poor in particular and of course discrimination against minorities. Inner cities are War zones. And the War on Drugs and give them an economy. And opportunity.
You even know what your talking about? You democrats have over regulated the poor areas where you need freedom to work your way up the ladder. You destroyed our public schools by flooding foreigners who can’t speak English and refuse to assimilate.. you lowered our wages with Poor foreigners willing to take the lowest wages.

democrats are worse then nazis.. you people are nuts.. it’s over trump is destroying you

So how are poor regulated by the evil Democrats?

Republicans want only English speaking immigrants.
I know in Boston 99% of the new business that have opened in the past 15 40 years have been Outsiders that can finically get through the barriers democrats have set up with permits, laws, etc...it’s destroyed blacks just a new Jim Crow law

Hilarious.

AOC runs nothing. She is just an outspoken Congresswoman. She holds no power over anything.

Her only power is her power to make you Trumpettes look stupid. And that does not take much effort.

She is the poster child of the Democratic Party. I bet Trump is her biggest campaign donor.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb
Your implication was as clear.as it was racist. We know that a third of America is black and brown.
A third is also conservative. :ack-1:
"Extremely dumb" is an obvious and racist reference to black and brown people, of whom very few are conservative.

Nobody does, brainwashed functional moron, but we would like them to pay their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of getting worse and worse inequality and upward Mobility. And have a healthy economy again, no matter how many $7 an hour jobs we have aaarrrggghhh....

How many public schools have you ever been to that are in the inner city?
Well since I grew up in inner city of Boston are all of them

That explains alot, because Boston is racist as hell.

Yup run by democrats for 80 years lol

Yes, I do care

When was the last time the rest of the world was laughing at the POTUS.

Yup run by democrats for 80 years lol

It isn't the gov't that makes the city racist, it's folks like you.

Forum List

Back