LZIII: Holy Fuck!!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I was lucky enough to come of age musically when LZ was grabbing the music business by the throat. LZII might have been the first vinyl I bought and I bought it right after its initial release.

I played it virtually every day when I came home from school.

Yes, I still have that vinyl album.

When III came out, I didn't quite "get it" It felt like they were all over the place musically, blue grass, country, folk, what the fuck guys?! What happened to the group that did "Heartbreaker"? I liked Gallows Pole, Immigrant Song and Since I've been loving you.

Just recently I came across "Out on the Tiles" and started playing it on guitar. Well, trying to anyway, I'm rusty. it's not a hard song, it's just hard to play it correctly

I just got the 2014 remaster and I listened to III from start to finish and I was literally in tears from "That's The Way" It is one of the most touching, beautiful compositions ever.

I hadn't listened to LZIII Start to finish in a reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly long time, probably 30+ years.

And when I'm out I see you walking,
Why don't your eyes see me,
Could it be you've found another game to play,
What did mama say to me.

tumblr_lspti7JrQQ1qez45go1_cover.jpg

Last edited:
Zeppelin was an average band relatively speaking that somehow got this strange, over-hyped reputation. I cry when I listen to the Jeff Beck Group (Rod Stewart and Ron Wood) and realize people don't realize they were better than Zeppelin.

Last edited:
Zeppelin was an average band relatively speaking that somehow got this strange, over-hyped reputation. I cry when I listen to the Jeff Beck Group (Rod Stewart and Ron Wood) and realize people don't realize they were better than Zeppelin.

You're a moron.

Just shut the fuck up

ahhh cream.....i know that band...

why are yall still hanging on to the old music?

lets move into this century....otay?

Last edited by a moderator:
my 31 yr old son is not happy that i want to get an icp tat....he is just not happy that his mother is a juggalo ....lol....

why the lower back of course!

what you dont like icp? lol...i swear my son dies of embarrassment when they are mentioned and i say i like them....he contends there are no 60 yr old juggalos

and if you dont think little feat is the greatest rock and roll band then you just didnt do enough coke in the late 70s and early 80s

okay gentlemen as much fun as you two are....i got to roll on into the day...family dinner..and the house is a mess...and i think the lawn needs to be remowed....now sunni....you want to talk ocd....i get that way about the damned lawn

Forum List

Back