LZIII: Holy Fuck!!!

okay gentlemen as much fun as you two are....i got to roll on into the day...family dinner..and the house is a mess...and i think the lawn needs to be remowed....now sunni....you want to talk ocd....i get that way about the damned lawn
My younger daughter has OCD.

She cleans the house like a crazy person until it's spotless. Then an hour later destroys the place by emptying every drawer and shelf looking for something she misplaced. A vicious cycle. . :eek:

Yea, I have 6 grown up kids and 3 grandkids.

Thanks for asking...... :eusa_angel:

sunni...i know how many kids you have ....3 grandkids? is there an addition of late..

i do not know if frankie has a child .....i assume drifting does...he is too christian to have sex without....o nevermind

LZIII was a long buried treasure with kind of songs and album that a rock group would do 10 years into their career, not up front.

It's staggering in it's maturity and scope. The compositions are masterful and fearless

It's an awesome album from start to finish (er, don't listen to Hat's Off hmmmkay?)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1z4vkPWkLQ]Led Zeppelin - Thank You - YouTube[/ame]

Zeppelin
Thank You

Forum List

Back