Lynch: We Don't Know Where Wife of Orlando Terrorist Is

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"We think she is traveling."

America is in the finest of hands.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted today that the FBI is unaware of the whereabouts of Omar Mateen’s wife, Noor Salman.

Salman has indicated she suspected Mateen was about to commit a terrorist attack, and even accompanied him to buy the weaponry he used to carry out the massacre. She insists, however, that as he left she tried to hold onto his arm so he wouldn’t leave.

If the FBI believes she was aware of the impending attack, she could be prosecuted.

“Has the shooter’s wife left the state of Florida?” a reporter asked Lynch during her press conference Tuesday.

“Right now, I don’t know exactly the answer to that,” Lynch candidly replied. “I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now.”
AG Lynch Admits the FBI Has Lost Track of Omar Mateen’s Wife

They're hiding her because the FBI are facilitating acts of terror against us.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted today that the FBI is unaware of the whereabouts of Omar Mateen’s wife, Noor Salman.

Salman has indicated she suspected Mateen was about to commit a terrorist attack, and even accompanied him to buy the weaponry he used to carry out the massacre. She insists, however, that as he left she tried to hold onto his arm so he wouldn’t leave.

If the FBI believes she was aware of the impending attack, she could be prosecuted.

“Has the shooter’s wife left the state of Florida?” a reporter asked Lynch during her press conference Tuesday.

“Right now, I don’t know exactly the answer to that,” Lynch candidly replied. “I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now.”

Loretta Lynch and Co. have got her in a Secure House, they can't have her on the loose and shooting her mouth off. It's the usual modus operandi.

Loretta Lynch and Co. have got her in a Secure House, they can't have her on the loose and shooting her mouth off. It's the usual modus operandi.

yes----most likely----and Loretta Lynch is the attorney general so she has a RIGHT TO LIE

currently

this country is being run by a bunch of imbeciles

They're not imbeciles, they know what they're doing, they're very dangerous individuals therefore.

i believe they think they know what they are doing

but they cant even pull off a cover up correctly

--LOL

which also points out that they are a bunch of imbeciles

The big danger though, that's that they can be as slack as they want, they've got the MSM to help them deflect from the shortcomings in the form of Propaganda across the airwaves.

If the MSM were Independent and Free, they couldn't pull this sort of crap.

I should add, they also have paid Trolls who as soon as anything happens, they're on Twitter etc straight away with the Hashtag thing and the Memo, which then is re-Tweeted several million times.

So anything else is then buried under the barrage of wall-to-wall MSM Propaganda and the Twitter Trolls with their Hashtag Memo.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to the video where Lynch made the quote being used in the OP, or a comment that the FBI did not know where the Mateen woman is? All I have found is where she says "I" instead of we, and she seems to be speaking for herself, not the FBI.

She's probably back in jihad town planing to bring in another sucker to kill people over here.

Forum List

Back