Lynch: We Don't Know Where Wife of Orlando Terrorist Is

Does anyone have a link to the video where Lynch made the quote being used in the OP, or a comment that the FBI did not know where the Mateen woman is? All I have found is where she says "I" instead of we, and she seems to be speaking for herself, not the FBI.

right----clever or her-----as in "of course the cia and fbi know----they just did not tell me-----for SECURITY PURPOSES..............."

She gonna 'vestigate real soon....
loretta 3.jpg

Where did the guns come from.?
Probably in the semi-trucks full of drugs from down south. Nice try. If they don't buy them "close" don't worry, guns will pour in anyways. If you got the money......Jose can get 4 U.

By south you mean shitty southern states with their no existent gun control.

Does anyone have a link to the video where Lynch made the quote being used in the OP, or a comment that the FBI did not know where the Mateen woman is? All I have found is where she says "I" instead of we, and she seems to be speaking for herself, not the FBI.

right----clever or her-----as in "of course the cia and fbi know----they just did not tell me-----for SECURITY PURPOSES..............."

Yeah all these idiots that think everything we know should be immediately broadcast on CNN crack me up.

Where did the guns come from.?
Probably in the semi-trucks full of drugs from down south. Nice try. If they don't buy them "close" don't worry, guns will pour in anyways. If you got the money......Jose can get 4 U.

By south you mean shitty southern states with their no existent gun control.

Yeah all these idiots that think everything we know should be immediately broadcast on CNN crack me up.

what do we know?

We know she says that they don't know where she is at.

Why would she divulge that the FBI had her under surveillance?
I searched for the misquote and all I found was RW sites making the same misquote. I'll wait and see if someone finds evidence that she actually said the FBI doesn't know where the Mateen woman is.

Why would she divulge that the FBI had her under surveillance?
I searched for the misquote and all I found was RW sites making the same misquote. I'll wait and see if someone finds evidence that she actually said the FBI doesn't know where the Mateen woman is.

it's ok does Lynch know her ass from a hole in the ground?

oh---ok so we know that we don't know because Lynch says so-----and we can't say
that OMAR was a muslim----because it might
INSULT AL NABI
Lynch didn't say that we don't know where the Mateen woman was. Why do you want to propagate this misinformation?

I am not PROPAGATING-------I know ONLY what I read on this messageboard------I do not go around PASSING IT OVER THE WHITE PICKET FENCE

She admitted to trying to talk him out of the attack...meaning she knew about it. Throw the fucking book at her-no mercy.

oh---ok so we know that we don't know because Lynch says so-----and we can't say
INSULT AL NABI
Lynch didn't say that we don't know where the Mateen woman was. Why do you want to propagate this misinformation?

I am not PROPAGATING-------I know ONLY what I read on this messageboard------I do not go around PASSING IT OVER THE WHITE PICKET FENCE
You conveniently believe the crap you read on the message board that supports your agenda. Bearing false witness is bearing false witness. You are responsible for it, especially after being informed that the comments you rely on are suspect.

INSULT AL NABI

You conveniently believe the crap you read on the message board that supports your agenda. Bearing false witness is bearing false witness. You are responsible for it, especially after being informed that the comments you rely on are suspect.

who said I believe it? what "agenda"?

Forum List

Back