Lying House Impeachment Managers

What they did with evidence would get them disbarred in a court of law, and possibly charged with criminal complaints. They should have censure articles filed against them by Republicans as well as ethics violations. File them you damn fool Republicans.

And I do not believe that the debate-clause of the Constitution protects them, so Republicans should move to have them disbarred.

Sure they lied, they're Democrats. That's what they do. That's all they do. And they absolutely will not stop, ever. Until America is dead.

What they did with evidence would get them disbarred in a court of law, and possibly charged with criminal complaints. They should have censure articles filed against them by Republicans as well as ethics violations. File them you damn fool Republicans.

And I do not believe that the debate-clause of the Constitution protects them, so Republicans should move to have them disbarred.
Trumps days in court are just beginning.

Oneof my favorites was in the question phase. Van Der Veen just obliterated the House Managers for their lies and out of context quotes and went methodically through the actual evidence...

...then Rat gets up and basically replies, “I wont even justify that with a reponse...” Then he goes on to talk about Julian Bond for 10 minutes.

He did not reply to Van Der Veen because he knew he was destroyed!

Trumps days in court are just beginning.

That has zero to do with my post.

Forum List

Back