Lyin' Rafael calls for civility and arresting political opponents

Cruz ain't the only one. Today, Trump was in front of teleprompters, and managed to read only what was on the prompter, and everyone said he looked "presidential".

A couple of hours later? He's having a MAGA rally disguised as meeting with young African American entrepreneurs, complete with waving MAGA hats and cheers of "lock her up". I thought we had more respect for the WH than that.

Guess not, when we have a reality television star in the Oval Office.

Cruz ain't the only one. Today, Trump was in front of teleprompters, and managed to read only what was on the prompter, and everyone said he looked "presidential".

A couple of hours later? He's having a MAGA rally disguised as meeting with young African American entrepreneurs, complete with waving MAGA hats and cheers of "lock her up". I thought we had more respect for the WH than that.

I think it's more the stuff about him being a wrestler. He likes inciting violence against his opponents. I don't know if he can tell the difference between wrestling and politics.

I think it's more the stuff about him being a wrestler. He likes inciting violence against his opponents. I don't know if he can tell the difference between wrestling and politics.
Trump doesn’t know anything about politics – he’s an utter neophyte; it explains why he’s a disaster as president and his misadministration is in disarray.

Completely devoid of any understanding of the law, responsible governance, and sound public policy, Trump resorts to the things he understands: lies, demagoguery, threats, and bombast.

Forum List

Back