It would be political suicide for Desantis not to defend Trump against possible indictment

no court would take the case .... they didnt want to get involved in the possibility of overturning the election .. thats a very very heavy burden ... but reguardless of whether or not there was enough fraud to change the outcome i have always believed that the lies and censorship from social media and the msm and cover ups to give Biden an advantage was had the bigget effect on the outcome of the 2020 election ... in other words even if the election wasnt stolen it definitely wasnt fair and even .. you know that... i know that.. everyone knows that ..

2020 election outcome would differ with Hunter Biden laptop ...

New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2022/08/26 › 2020-election-outc...
They would not charge misdeads being done, when asked directly by judges, some of them Trump appointed judges. the Supreme Court wouldn't even hear the foolishness and he appointed three of them. He simply didn't have a case.

the man has been under legal assault for 6 yrs and he hasnt spent a night in jail yet . so apparently he has some good lawyers on the payroll .
"Apparently" he uses other peoples money than his own billions for legal defense, am I right?

He's constantly paying(?) or using other peoples money for lawyers. Way before he became a President. Why is that?

the man has been under legal assault for 6 yrs and he hasnt spent a night in jail yet .

They would not charge misdeads being done, when asked directly by judges, some of them Trump appointed judges. the Supreme Court wouldn't even hear the foolishness and he appointed three of them. He simply didn't have a case.
like i said before .. the censoring lies and cover ups by the msm and social media scewed the election in Bidens favor more than any possible fraud .. i've always disagreed with people claiming voter fraud had the biggest effect when said actions by the msn and social media had the biggest effect and tipped the scales ...unfairly ..

like i said before .. the censoring lies and cover ups by the msm and social media scewed the election in Bidens favor more than any possible fraud .. i've always disagreed with people claiming voter fraud had the biggest effect when said actions by the msn and social media had the biggest effect and tipped the scales ...unfairly ..
It sure didn't help when his own attorney general said there was no evidence of fraud that could have made a difference, not to mention his FBI and Department of Homeland Defense, and not one state changing it's approval or electoral vote, not even with a Republican State Governor and Republican State Attorney General. He just lost and didn't have the stones to admit it.

If Ron DeSantis doesn't want to end his political career , he has to issue a statement soon saying that an indictment against Trump would be a travesty.

Being disloyal to Trump would cost him the nomination, and then worse, Trump's supporters would try to hang him just like when they were looking for Pence for hanging purposes.

Yes, it would be a cowardly move, but being a coward is the only survival strategy available to Trump's primary opponents if they want to continue to be governor or senator, or anything in the GOP. Resorting to the cowardly strategy would at least help DeSantis win the Florida governorship again and again for the rest of his life.

Remember when Donald Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly... and then Ted Cruz kissed Trump's ass anyway and then Ted Cruz won the Texas Senate again?

Yes, Cruz when done in history as the biggest masochist pussy in the history of American politics, but he gets to keep his salary as a Senator.

Implicitly supporting the indictment, on the other hand, would be devastating for Desantis. As they say, 'If you can't beat them, join them.'

But there is a catch. Desantis must hurry and speak up in the next couple of days. Acting slowly on this will generate suspicion among Trump supporters that he's not being genuine.

Give me your opinion below.
Do you think InSantis will send the FLANG (Florida National Guard) to protect the blob? Sounds like nothing but upside for the Hairdoo.
:popcorn:

If Ron DeSantis doesn't want to end his political career , he has to issue a statement soon saying that an indictment against Trump would be a travesty.

Being disloyal to Trump would cost him the nomination, and then worse, Trump's supporters would try to hang him just like when they were looking for Pence for hanging purposes.

Yes, it would be a cowardly move, but being a coward is the only survival strategy available to Trump's primary opponents if they want to continue to be governor or senator, or anything in the GOP. Resorting to the cowardly strategy would at least help DeSantis win the Florida governorship again and again for the rest of his life.

Remember when Donald Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly... and then Ted Cruz kissed Trump's ass anyway and then Ted Cruz won the Texas Senate again?

Yes, Cruz when done in history as the biggest masochist pussy in the history of American politics, but he gets to keep his salary as a Senator.

Implicitly supporting the indictment, on the other hand, would be devastating for Desantis. As they say, 'If you can't beat them, join them.'

But there is a catch. Desantis must hurry and speak up in the next couple of days. Acting slowly on this will generate suspicion among Trump supporters that he's not being genuine.

Give me your opinion below.
Your concern for Desantis is touching. :abgg2q.jpg:

I absolutely prefer DeSantis over Trump, but Conservatives need to stand together against policitical activism within the institutions of our country that aren't supposed to be political.

From what I can tell, this judge would have to throw out the norms and bend the truth to "get" the guy he wants to get.

Yes, but one of his Appointees is a good friend of the Federal Prosecutor. Rump has pissed on every Justice already.

DeSantis should tell the NY DA if they send people into FL to arrest Trump they themselves will be arrested for attempted kidnapping. ;)

That's just false bravado and not how things work. Tuesday is going to be interesting in Florida especially with Meatball Ron.

It sure didn't help when his own attorney general said there was no evidence of fraud that could have made a difference, not to mention his FBI and Department of Homeland Defense, and not one state changing it's approval or electoral vote, not even with a Republican State Governor and Republican State Attorney General. He just lost and didn't have the stones to admit it.
i think he really believes the election was fraudulent .

i think he really believes the election was fraudulent .
Well, Donny being long-term delusional makes me feel so much better, how about you. Do you want somebody long-term delusional detached from reality as the nominee of the Republican Party?
I don't either, not that I give a rat's ass about either of the two parties, but I do about the country.

not really ... i would imagine he will call it a political witch hunt like the majority of conservative leaders are and will .

None of the Republican leaders call the investigations of Trump "witch hunts" except Donald Trump. None of them are saying anything about the pending charges. Most of the Republican leadership wants Trump gone too.
Trump has never won an election and Republican leadership is tired of losing.

Forum List

Back