Lunar New Deal: GOP Rep. Gohmert suggests altering moon's orbit to combat climate change

Does anyone seriously believe that Gohmert was really, genuinely asking whether BLM rioting would change the moon's orbit?

Please tell me seriously.

Now this..this is true comedy gold! Let it be said that he was attempting sarcasm---but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a Congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon, and asked an official from the U.S. Forest Service if there was anything her agency could do to do so.
Gohmert made the comments on Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four pending bills, while he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien of the Dept. of Agriculture's Forest Service.
"I understand, from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the B.L.M. [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said.
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or B.L.M. can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate."
"I would have to follow up with on you on that one, Mr. Gohmert," Eberlien responded, smiling.
"If you figure out there's a way in the forest service you could make that change, I'd like to know," Gohmert said.

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., offered his own solution to Gohmert on Twitter Wednesday, suggesting that Marvel Comics' character Captain Marvel could handle the job.

This isn't humor is it?
He does understand that by changing the orbit of the moon that it could...well...what's the word?...WIPE us out!! LOL.
Ok, I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's officially got the "Dumbest Member of Congress" award
back from MTG. :auiqs.jpg:

Jokes on you, Jack. Yes it was a sarcasm, and it was aimed straight at the idiocy of BLM and the Left, people you call friends!

As I stated previously, Freaky. I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's still the biggest retard in Congress. :)
He made a brilliant point and the Democrat side is too damn stuck on their own self importance that they just dont get sarcastic humor

Now this..this is true comedy gold! Let it be said that he was attempting sarcasm---but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a Congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon, and asked an official from the U.S. Forest Service if there was anything her agency could do to do so.
Gohmert made the comments on Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four pending bills, while he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien of the Dept. of Agriculture's Forest Service.
"I understand, from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the B.L.M. [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said.
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or B.L.M. can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate."
"I would have to follow up with on you on that one, Mr. Gohmert," Eberlien responded, smiling.
"If you figure out there's a way in the forest service you could make that change, I'd like to know," Gohmert said.

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., offered his own solution to Gohmert on Twitter Wednesday, suggesting that Marvel Comics' character Captain Marvel could handle the job.
Gohmert represents Republicans well.

As I stated previously, Freaky. I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's still the biggest retard in Congress.

Biggest retard? NOT EVEN CLOSE BY A MILE.

feinstein-gun-control.jpg
126839_n.jpg

1604121885183.png
Democrats Upset.jpg
b61c873479cddab753.jpg
679052938784_n.jpg
1592125.jpg
burisma1.jpg

1614482239256.png

Wow, you morons can’t spot a joke, can you?
Remem
ber the loony dimowits thought Trump was serious when he said too bad we can't inject disinfectants to kill the Chinese flu!

This isn't humor is it?
He does understand that by changing the orbit of the moon that it could...well...what's the word?...WIPE us out!! LOL.
Ok, I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's officially got the "Dumbest Member of Congress" award

Jokes on you, Jack. Yes it was a sarcasm, and it was aimed straight at the idiocy of BLM and the Left, people you call friends!

As I stated previously, Freaky. I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's still the biggest retard in Congress. :)
He made a brilliant point and the Democrat side is too damn stuck on their own self importance that they just dont get sarcastic humor
Oh, I believe they fully get it. They know good and goddamn well what he was point out. They are just motherfuckers. They are deliberately treating it as a serious comment.

This isn't humor is it?

Oh, I believe they fully get it. They know good and goddamn well what he was point out. They are just motherfuckers. They are deliberately treating it as a serious comment.
He was MOCKING them. But liberals have no sense of humor

This isn't humor is it?

"He made a brilliant point" :heehee: Louie Excuse #9

This isn't humor is it?

Uh..no...I pointed out that it was sarcasm in the OP. Ill-timed, heavy handed and dumb...but sarcasm.
BTW..his point is, as it always is...obvious. No one missed it, I imagine.

"Climate change is natural and nothing we can do can/will alter it. so it's all just a big boondoggle by the left to steal the dollars of hard-working 'mericans and send them to China, right? Or some such nonsense."

I know your party line, you spout it often enough..and so does Gohmert. But this was a hearing to confirm the next head of the Forest Service--and this loon pops out with his ridiculous attempt at cleverness...on those merits..he deserves some mockery..IMO.

Now others may be f'king with ya...not for me to say...LOL!

-but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure
Just like your posts?

As I stated previously, Freaky. I don't care if the fat bastard was joking or not. He's still the biggest retard in Congress.

Biggest retard? NOT EVEN CLOSE BY A MILE.

View attachment 499245View attachment 499246
View attachment 499247View attachment 499251View attachment 499248View attachment 499254View attachment 499252View attachment 499249
View attachment 499255
Deflecting to many other things including a fake chart by Political Chic Louie Excuse #10

That's right, folks! 10 unique attempts at excusing Louie's stupidity. All the trump fluffers doing their duty for the cult.

This isn't humor is it?

trump fluffer gas lighting

This isn't humor is it?

He was MOCKING them. But liberals have no sense of humor
I dunno..I laugh at you all the time~
In fact..regardless of party line..this site is often my best laugh of the day,

A lot of left wingers missing the part they were the butt of the joke. If you think higher taxes and government can actually change the climate you may as well be trying to move the moon. The results will be the same either way.

This isn't humor is it?

The media/entertainers are always there for the thrashing. Repubs need a primer on Saul Alinsky and others. If it ever came to it and it may not, no mercy for them. They do not even have a plan of wealth for the people and if they do it is not viable.

-but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure
Just like your posts?
I guess...I can see you cringing in my mind...as well you should. As long as cretins like you are against me, i know my odds of being on the right path are good.

Forum List

Back