Luke Skywalker, Baby Yoda and an X-wing fighter from the Mandalorian.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Great ending to the Mandalorian......Luke Skywalker returns......

There is just one question...don't mean to ruin the mood.....but......

Luke shows up to save the day in an X-wing fighter.....he saves the group and takes Baby Yoda to be trained in the ways of the Force....

But......The X-wing fighter is a single pilot ship....where did baby yoda sit?

By the way..........back in the 1970s.....Carter, an incompetent, weak democrat was ruining the country.....then Star Wars came out.....and just after that the Great Ronald Reagan won the Presidency.......

Now, with an even more corrupt, weak, incompetent joe biden about to take office......Luke Skywalker is again on the screen....

I think it might be an omen......Republicans ....never, ever give up the fight.......

Kathleen Kennedy and the rabid batshit crazy feminists that run Lucasfilm are doing everything they can to ban Luke and baby Yoda in any future appearances. They only want their woke garbage pushed.

Yeah, Disney completely rewrites the Star Wars trilogy and you try to apply it to politics, you failed as does Star Wars in my book.

Luke shows up to save the day in an X-wing fighter.....he saves the group and takes Baby Yoda to be trained in the ways of the Force....

By the way..........back in the 1970s.....Carter, an incompetent, weak democrat was ruining the country.....then Star Wars came out.....and just after that the Great Ronald Reagan won the Presidency.......

Now, with an even more corrupt, weak, incompetent joe biden about to take office......Luke Skywalker is again on the screen....

I think it might be an omen......
Yeah, Disney completely rewrites the Star Wars trilogy and you try to apply it to politics, you failed as does Star Wars in my book.

Things move in mysterious ways..........

This didn't discuss the failed, left wing attempt to destroy Star Wars and destroy the character of Luke Skywalker....

This thread is about how baby yoda fit in an X-wing fighter....

And the odd thing that the real Luke Skywalker is back........just before a corrupt, incompetent, weak, mentally deficient democrat is again going to ruin the country and side with our enemies.....

Lucas re-wrote Star Wars before the Disney pimps got their hands on the franchise. His re-cuts and digitally adding crap to the original three ruined the movies and proved him nothing more than a money grubbing hypocrite. Remember in 1988 when he went before Congress and argued against the digital alteration of films? Yeah, fuck you George.

HAN SHOT FIRST!

Lucas re-wrote Star Wars before the Disney pimps got their hands on the franchise. His re-cuts and digitally adding crap to the original three ruined the movies and proved him nothing more than a money grubbing hypocrite. Remember in 1988 when he went before Congress and argued against the digital alteration of films? Yeah, fuck you George.

HAN SHOT FIRST!
He also told Reagan that he couldn't use Star Wars as a name to call his new space ICBM destructo ray wielding satellite defense system..

The timeline is all out of whack for baby Yoda but I know the fans think it is adorable. Why did the fans hate Jar-Jar Binks?

HAN SHOT FIRST!

Lucas got lucky with the 1st movie, and then rode that for the 2nd and 3rd movie........There really is only the first movie....the rest got weaker and weaker...

I think it might be an omen......Republicans ....never, ever give up the fight.......
The Mandalorian carried Grogu around in a man purse so I'm sure Luke could squeeze the little guy into his fighter

^ :cuckoo:

The Mandalorian carried Grogu around in a man purse so I'm sure Luke could squeeze the little guy into his fighter

Yeah...maybe....but something tells me it was a long flight....

Forum List

Back