Luissa, Our Newest Moderator

I won't post about what happened, but I will say this...I was never part of any plot to destroy this place. I have been here for almost four years, I obviously like it here.

Oh thank GOD.

Maybe the whining libs will relax a bit now that there's another liberal oriented moderator.

Thing is, the political views of the mod should not matter. They mod to the rules of the board, not to their politics. If they can't, they shouldn't be mods. Personalities - who you like or don't like are of no consequence.

Oh looky....hes crying again...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Thanks for the negs girls you just made my rep go up lmao, idiots.

And again he is still crying.........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/224061-del-the-gutt-less-wonder-boy.html#post5295898

Yep. I disagreed with something he said in one of his flame threads - and out of the woodwork "del and gang" fired off numerous negs my way.
He has a small group of minions that chain neg people they don't like.
Hilarious, weak and juvenile.

ROFL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh thank GOD.

Maybe the whining libs will relax a bit now that there's another liberal oriented moderator.

Thing is, the political views of the mod should not matter. They mod to the rules of the board, not to their politics. If they can't, they shouldn't be mods. Personalities - who you like or don't like are of no consequence.

I agree.

But the lib whiners who whine and whinny about the political orientation of the mod squad seem to imagine that a conservative mod is a sign of the end times while a liberal mod means salvation, hope (change) and glory.

Oh thank GOD.

I agree.

But the lib whiners who whine and whinny about the political orientation of the mod squad seem to imagine that a conservative mod is a sign of the end times while a liberal mod means salvation, hope (change) and glory.

Yep, and dont forget it. :eusa_shhh:

I agree.

Yep, and dont forget it. :eusa_shhh:

Memo to self:

REMEMBER that the lib whiners whine and whinny about the political orientation of the mod squad.

Check.

;)

Congrats anyway, Luissa.

Thanks for the negs girls you just made my rep go up lmao, idiots.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/224061-del-the-gutt-less-wonder-boy.html#post5295898

Yep. I disagreed with something he said in one of his flame threads - and out of the woodwork "del and gang" fired off numerous negs my way.
He has a small group of minions that chain neg people they don't like.
Hilarious, weak and juvenile.

ROFL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You left out that I said that...and I would say it again.
I was, am and will continue to laugh at your little gang of idiots. Pure court jester fare.

and lying.

Hilarious...the del gang is in full force.
Buncha losers.
They are like the characters on "Trailer Boys"
del is Julian...the only one with half a brain and the clear leader.
NLT, catzmeow and Amelia are like Ricky, Bubbles and Randy.

You are what you seem, indeed...

thumb-dumbass.jpg

Forum List

Back