Lügenpresse

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The Lügenpresse stands exposed. And by that I mean the entire complex not just particular media outlets. They got their asses handed to them this election and they arent used to that. The alt right did it to them. They are purging Twitter and Facebook. Kellogg cereal and other corporations are bringing economic pressure (a cereal company!). Ghostbusters and the travesty that was inflicted on the latest Star Wars are more evidence. Look what happened to Milo on Twitter because of complaints from that nasty gorilla looking Leslie Jones.

Take your kids to a disney movie? This is the indoctrination they face:

Moana isn’t Disney’s first anti-princess — she’s a trend

The Revolutionary ‘Moana’: Disney’s Most Unapologetically Feminist Princess Yet

The alt-right won DESPITE all this power arrayed against ordinary citizens. But never forget the fact that the billionaires, the largest media conglomerates in the world, the richest corporations on earth, the skankiest celebrities in history...are going all out to stop you. They can be beaten but first they have to be recognized for what they are.

Lügenpresse

The Lügenpresse stands exposed. And by that I mean the entire complex not just particular media outlets. They got their asses handed to them this election and they arent used to that. The alt right did it to them. They are purging Twitter and Facebook. Kellogg cereal and other corporations are bringing economic pressure (a cereal company!). Ghostbusters and the travesty that was inflicted on the latest Star Wars are more evidence. Look what happened to Milo on Twitter because of complaints from that nasty gorilla looking Leslie Jones.

Take your kids to a disney movie? This is the indoctrination they face:

Moana isn’t Disney’s first anti-princess — she’s a trend

The Revolutionary ‘Moana’: Disney’s Most Unapologetically Feminist Princess Yet

The alt-right won DESPITE all this power arrayed against ordinary citizens. But never forget the fact that the billionaires, the largest media conglomerates in the world, the richest corporations on earth, the skankiest celebrities in history...are going all out to stop you. They can be beaten but first they have to be recognized for what they are.

Lügenpresse

Fag.

I would also like to mention the The Hobbit. When the woman archer appeared I thought "I dont remember that". And for good reason. Tolkien, being a genius hadn't written a female elven guard into his books. Peter Jackson (one of a slew of white male directors pushing feminism in everything from Disney to Gangbusters) actually said of the decision " It was a very cold-blooded decision. Yes, OK, a female elf.…"
The Lügenpresse. Can't even leave Tolkien alone and, worse than that, have such a low view of women they dont believe a woman could relate to his works of genius.

The whole "girl power" movement is idiotic. Complete fantasy to teach girls they can get everything without trying, or that they are all princesses and deserve to have everything in life handed to them.

The whole "girl power" movement is idiotic. Complete fantasy to teach girls they can get everything without trying, or that they are all princesses and deserve to have everything in life handed to them.
I call it the Barbie Doll Bimbo Syndrome...

Last edited:

It also teaches women they are not part of our great culture of literature and must be written in...as well as the more subtle attacks on being female. In those article i posted above they actually brag that the girls aren't married or looking for marriage.
They aren't pushing for girl power...they are pushing for bitter old cat ladies.

Forum List

Back