Low IQ black people telling "white folks" they are racist, yet those Low IQ voters voted for Joe who called blacks Super Predators.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

On this board, we keep seeing racist blacks calling the rest of US, white supremacists while he and other blacks voted for Joe, the President of White Supremacy by wanting to put blacks in prison calling them super predators. Shame Low IQ morons of color cant see their own hypocrisy.

Biden in 1993 speech pushing crime bill warned of 'predators on our streets' who were 'beyond the pale' - CNN Politics

imageedit_1137_7973593164.jpg

On this board, we keep seeing racist blacks calling the rest of US, white supremacists while he and other blacks voted for Joe, the President of White Supremacy by wanting to put blacks in prison calling them super predators. Shame Low IQ morons of color cant see their own hypocrisy.

Biden in 1993 speech pushing crime bill warned of 'predators on our streets' who were 'beyond the pale' - CNN Politics

View attachment 457176

It's all a grand generational game or so it seems. For many decades prior to JFK the Democratic Party was the American Party of extreme open racism against blacks and other minority peoples. But sometime right after JKF's assassination the Democratic Party realized it could re-enslave American blacks in major cities while simultaneously capitalizing on their persecution in the forms of real and political currency.

It's bloody genius what the democrats did to American blacks. The Democratic party re-enslaved blacks in cities and elsewhere and then convinced blacks it was white conservatives who were their greatest enemies and oppressors. In this way blacks continued for generations to vote in their own slave masters. How about that?

Fast forward to today and the same cycle of Democratic Party oppression of black Americans continues. Generations of blacks have been brainwashed into believing Bubba Redneck out in the stick is their real enemy, when the democrats are the ones in reality who have laid complete waste to black folk for generations here in America. Stunning insanity.

1. The Dems were very successful in convincing most African Americans that President Trump was a "racist."

2. So they decided to forgive the man from Delaware for referring to "super predators" and integrated schools as "jungles" and to Senator Obama as "clean."

3. The ladies of South Carolina decided to save his political life.

4. Now the handlers of the man from Delaware are going to give a lot of goodies to African Americans in order to say "Thank you."

I watched that Trump dpcumentary on Netflix.
A complete hatchet job.
the only person who spoke positively of Trump , was a black man who worked as his chauffeur for decades.
Probably the person who knew him the most.
Why would a racist hire a black man for a job where they would be sharing company every day??

View attachment 457176

It's all a grand generational game or so it seems. For many decades prior to JFK the Democratic Party was the American Party of extreme open racism against blacks and other minority peoples. But sometime right after JKF's assassination the Democratic Party realized it could re-enslave American blacks in major cities while simultaneously capitalizing on their persecution in the forms of real and political currency.

It's bloody genius what the democrats did to American blacks. The Democratic party re-enslaved blacks in cities and elsewhere and then convinced blacks it was white conservatives who were their greatest enemies and oppressors. In this way blacks continued for generations to vote in their own slave masters. How about that?

Fast forward to today and the same cycle of Democratic Party oppression of black Americans continues. Generations of blacks have been brainwashed into believing Bubba Redneck out in the stick is their real enemy, when the democrats are the ones in reality who have laid complete waste to black folk for generations here in America. Stunning insanity.

White supremacy is the new way for failing blacks to play victim, because instead of the blacks using their God given gifts like Oprah and others did, they now point at "whitie" who prevented them from their success. What a pitiful bunch the blacks of victimhood are.

View attachment 457176

White supremacy is the new way for failing blacks to play victim, because instead of the blacks using their God given gifts like Oprah and others did, they now point at "whitie" who prevented them from their success. What a pitiful bunch the blacks of victimhood are.

Using white people or anyone else as an excuse for one's failures in life is a losing proposition. I know black Americans who have done extremely well for themselves (most are fellow veterans), and I know some who seem to be caught in a cycle of permanent self-oppression. They are no different than anybody else. The investment of great personal effort into life results, eventually, in great personal benefit and reward—regardless of one's starting place in society. But I agree with you. I am also tired of people playing the pity me routine of the race card.

View attachment 457176

I have a low IQ ? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I'll take that.

All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is : What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are stupid ? (on av)

View attachment 457176

Using white people or anyone else as an excuse for one's failures in life is a losing proposition. I know black Americans who have done extremely well for themselves (most are fellow veterans), and I know some who seem to be caught in a cycle of permanent self-oppression. They are no different than anybody else. The investment of great personal effort into life results, eventually, in great personal benefit and reward—regardless of one's starting place in society. But I agree with you. I am also tired of people playing the pity me routine of the race card.

Yeah, i know a bunch also, who werent quite as successful as Oprah , but still made it by being law abiding citizens, working hard, providing for their 2 parent families, and having personal satisfaction with their lives. Oh yeah, they are Christians also.

View attachment 457176

All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is : What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are stupid ? (on av)

Now, did i say all black people are stupid? No, only low IQ blacks who believe that someone like me prevented someone like you from making it in life. Being in the Victim"Hood" of life, just doesnt cut it, in the real world, but those Prog Democrat elites, love it when you play the victim then vote for them, who make you a victim...That is how fucking stupid a low IQ black is....

View attachment 457176

Oh and by the way, did you vote for Joe Biden?

andaronjim
Now, did i say all black people are stupid?

And that's why I wrote *On av"

Now what do you do with stupid blk ppl like me ?

andaronjim
No, only low IQ blacks who believe that someone like me prevented someone like you from making it in life.

OK. So what do you do with the stupid low IQ blk ppl ?

andaronjim
Being in the Victim"Hood" of life, just doesnt cut it, in the real world, but those Prog Democrat elites, love it when you play the victim then vote for them, who make you a victim...That is how fucking stupid a low IQ black is....

We still have not got to the doing part Sir. You're just telling what you think they are. Get to the doing part.

What do you do with all these low IQ stupid black people ? Because I'm one of them. So I'd like to know

New Topics

Forum List

Back