Low IQ black people telling "white folks" they are racist, yet those Low IQ voters voted for Joe who called blacks Super Predators.

Dumb ass whites talking about Joe Bidens one statement where the word black is not spoken while ignoring 50 years of blatant trump racism.
Bwaaahhhaaaa..see what i mean about Low IQ blacks....
My IQ is higher than yours. That's why I didn't support trump and his current racism. Because Bidens racism had him picking a black VP after serving under a black president.

On this board, we keep seeing racist blacks calling the rest of US, white supremacists while he and other blacks voted for Joe, the President of White Supremacy by wanting to put blacks in prison calling them super predators. Shame Low IQ morons of color cant see their own hypocrisy.

Biden in 1993 speech pushing crime bill warned of 'predators on our streets' who were 'beyond the pale' - CNN Politics

View attachment 457176

I have a low IQ ? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I'll take that.

All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is : What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are stupid ? (on av)

Now, did i say all black people are stupid? No, only low IQ blacks who believe that someone like me prevented someone like you from making it in life. Being in the Victim"Hood" of life, just doesnt cut it, in the real world, but those Prog Democrat elites, love it when you play the victim then vote for them, who make you a victim...That is how fucking stupid a low IQ black is....

Since the majority of laws have been made by whites, perhaps you should have the intelligence to understabnd that whites making those laws are the problem. But you're a dumb ass white dude who repeats what the race pimps like Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, etc., tell you.

Dumb ass whites talking about Joe Bidens one statement where the word black is not spoken while ignoring 50 years of blatant trump racism.
I know things may note seem right at time, but there has been endless resources sent to African American communities. People accuse others of being cry babies and they do not look at themselves. You have begged a lot of money and need to self start now. We need greatness and you need to do it.

On this board, we keep seeing racist blacks calling the rest of US, white supremacists while he and other blacks voted for Joe, the President of White Supremacy by wanting to put blacks in prison calling them super predators. Shame Low IQ morons of color cant see their own hypocrisy.

Biden in 1993 speech pushing crime bill warned of 'predators on our streets' who were 'beyond the pale' - CNN Politics

View attachment 457176

I have a low IQ ? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I'll take that.

All I want to know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is : What do you do with a race of black people who you claim are stupid ? (on av)

Now, did i say all black people are stupid? No, only low IQ blacks who believe that someone like me prevented someone like you from making it in life. Being in the Victim"Hood" of life, just doesnt cut it, in the real world, but those Prog Democrat elites, love it when you play the victim then vote for them, who make you a victim...That is how fucking stupid a low IQ black is....

Since the majority of laws have been made by whites, perhaps you should have the intelligence to understabnd that whites making those laws are the problem. But you're a dumb ass white dude who repeats what the race pimps like Limbaugh, Hannity, Carlson, etc., tell you.

Which laws are you talking about? You sure do say a lot but dont want to put any links up to make your point. As for dumb ass white dude, i am not a victim, even though i started as a minimum wage employee. I just didnt bitch and moan like a Low IQ black person saying someone put shit in my way. Must suck to be you.

Bwaaahhhaaaa..see what i mean about Low IQ blacks....
My IQ is higher than yours. That's why I didn't support trump and his current racism. Because Bidens racism had him picking a black VP after serving under a black president.
Don't you mean a half black, half Indian VP who married a white guy? If you are going to be a racist blockhead, at least be truthful.

Sunsettommy

You said I hate. Not me.

No I didn't, this is why you are having problems understanding:

"replies indicate that you are not going to understand why many blacks ruin their lives hating people, while many other blacks do well in life which is mainly due to getting up and work for success."

"Hate doesn't give you an education or a job, decades of voting the same party that doesn't represent you much is a lemming vote, a wasted vote. "

"Hate doesn't give anyone a job or education. You going to dispute that?"

=====

Not once did I say YOU hate something, it was about people in general.

You also didn't answer my question.
Ok. So hate doesn't apply to me. So your comment has no relevance to me
Being ignorant is just as bad as being stupid. There are people who are willing to change for the better as shown by Dr. Carson, and there are people like you who dont want to. You are the reason why you wont be better but continue to stay a victim. Must suck to be you.
What do you do with low IQ blk ppl ?

What is it you want to be done with you, personally?

andaronjim
So what you are saying that low IQ black people, are just too stupid to do something with their lives other than vote for the very people who keep them poor and uneducated?

I'm saying - What do you do with low blk IQ people ?

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don't care about that. I just want to know what you are what should be done about it.

White people bring this IQ stuff like it's supposed to get black people feelings hurt even though white people were saying black people were stupid long before the IQ test.

So get to the doing part.

andaronjim
Maybe you need to step up and educate those poor low IQ voters into finding their dreams in the United States.

How can a person who has a low IQ, educate others and be a teacher ?

The doing part. Not the assessment part.

Unkotare
What do you want done with yourself, personally?

This is what needs to be done and this is what I wrote in another post.

1. THE AGENDA MUST ADDRESS BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ONLY

No diversions into non-black issues. Not LGTB. Not minority. Not black and brown.

Black people have no friends. I can't stand the term "People Of Color"

We not only have to deal white supremacists . But Asians who are anti black. White Latinos who are anti black. Native American who are anti black.

2. BLACK SOCIETY'S TOP PRIORITY IS ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT

Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group got more dollars then we are moving in the right direction. No hand picked blk ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they are able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

Black economic empowerment is the foundation.

3. THE TOTAL DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY

Black people are up against a system that permeates every factor, every facet of black ppl lives.

Look at how the Japanese were treated after they went to war with the USA. The country was flattened. Not to mention the nuclear fallout which lasted for yrs. But look at them now ? Everyone slobbers and drools over so called Japanese intelligence. They were helped and assisted.

Look at the Jews. They had the Nuremberg trials. They hunted down anyone who was a nazi. Even today if they find a 101 year old Nazi, they'll make him stand (actually most of em can't even stand) before a trial but look at the Jews today ? Jews are one of the most powerful racial groups on the planet.

They dismantled white supremacy in Germany in regards to the Jews. That needs to happen to black ppl today. White supremacy must recognised as the ultimate evil meaning that is and criminalised and outlawed. The same way they did in Nazi Germany

Questions ?

"Well erm. Essien. They didn't totally eradicate racism in Germany"

Well give me what the Jews have and we'll make it work.

4. WHITE SUPREMACIST AND POLICE VIOLENCE IS A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

When other countries shoot their citizens. The USA is quick to call that a human rights violation but when white supremacist do the same to unarmed black ppl then that's proper police procedure and self defence.

The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing been done to root them out.

That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to kill black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

White supremacists are terrorists and they should be punished.

5. SCHOOLS CAN NO LONGER BE WEAPONIZED AGAINST BLACK CHILDREN

Black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators. Their chief form of abuse is to claim that the black child has a learning disability and the only way you can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education. They also play on poverty of many black people by saying "We'll increase your county check, if you just give jamal this drug"

Knowing full well that drugs and special ed increases the black child chances of failing in school, becoming a drop out and ending up in prison.

In the USA they put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white kids don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

6. REMOVAL OF THE SYMBOLS SYSTEMATIC RACISM ON PUBLIC GROUNDS

Germany has done quite well since WW2 without having statutes of the Nazi's but in the USA white supremacists nazis are on the steps of the courthouses and town squares across the USA. A black person should not have to look at a statue of Robert E Lee or Stonewall Jackson when he enters a court house. because that's a sure sign that he'll get no justice in there.

Germany has train stations, jet airplanes and freeways. All inventions of the Nazis but Germany doesn't have public statues of Wernher von Braun. They kept the innovations then put those inventors in a Museum.

7) MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

The reconstitution of the American economic order.

These entities (Companies) have to do 20% business with black businesses.

Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

So corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and rape the economy and leave us with nothing "

So if a white contractor can find a black contractor. He's gonna be told

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.

And if he doesn't like it he's told. "OK. Mr White Supremacist contractor. Would you like 50% of the contract ? Or 0% of the contract ?"

He'll start acting right.

If this happened you would see economic earthquakes in 12 months.

Contacts that go 100% to white businesses needs to be stopped.

When it comes to building the schools, the parks, who get's the contract ? Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black kids are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.

Bill Gates wasn't some business marvel.

He took the idea for windows from Xerox and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

He was able to get a contact from IBM for Windows. He didn't get a job with IBM but he went on to be bigger than IBM. Thats how white wealth is built. Elon Musk is the definition of white privilege he cashed out on paypal so now all he has to do is say "Hey, I got an idea" and rich ppl all over the world show up simply to sponsor his idea. It doesn't matter how crazy his idea is people would pump him so much money that it almost eliminates failure

Imagine solid black business had that kinda access to wealth ? There'd be an economic revolution in years.

8. REPRIATIONS ACROSS THE BOARD.

That is black people. The goal of white supremacist is make black ppl think we are permanent labor class. A never ending consumer class and when you've out lived your usefulness we can use you as live stock for the prisoners.

67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

Last edited:
Unkotare

Hey, pay attention.

I didn't say "black people," I said "yourself personally." What do you want done with yourself, personally?

I'm saying - What do you do with low blk IQ people ?

Unkotare

Hey, pay attention.

I didn't say "black people," I said "yourself personally." What do you want done with yourself, personally?
That is what I want for myself. Why is so hard for you to think that not everyone is just me me me ?

Unkotare

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

You support the white race. I get that. I support the black race.

Unkotare

The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

I support the human race. You hide from personal responsibility or even personal identity as if it were the plague. You are a spineless racist.

Unkotare

I support the human race. You hide from personal responsibility or even personal identity as if it were the plague. You are a spineless racist.

Forum List

Back