Low Energy Trump Seen Falling Asleep During Trial

1713220501407.png

Judge Juan Mechan told the former president he must attend every day of the trial, which started Monday, or face arrest, reported NBC News.

"If you do not show up there will be an arrest," the judge told him.

He wanted skip out a graduation or maybe rally. Unlike Civil Trial where he did not have attend everyday, this is a Criminal Trial and his presence is required. If he misses a day, he will be arrested. God I hope that happens

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent
The Nod Father.

Don Snoreleone.

Sleepydon.

Donald Slump.

Please feel free to add your own.

Sounds more like something you would do. okie.

Trump was indicted on 34 separate felony counts of falsifying business records to conceal his reimbursements to his then-attorney Michael Cohen for payments made to Daniels to conceal their extramarital affair, and while the statute of limitations for that crime is five years, New York law allows for a pause on that limit if the defendant was living out of state – which he was while serving four years in the White House.

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent
Yep, that’s why one of the two parties needs to get smart and oust the front runner, I don’t either party is that smart, they just go with lowest common denominator. These two parties just like having unqualified old rich white guys. The world is laughing at us.

Old peole lose their balance. Ever watch the orange pile of shit try to walk down a shallow incline? Notice he has to hold onto the podium to keep from tipping forward.
You are simply lying again as usual, you fucking pathetic piece of pathetic scum.

Where's the video of Trump losing his balance and falling down, you fucking low IQ subhuman retarded TDS afflicted moron?

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies that you repeatedly tell yourself?

You are simply lying again as usual, you fucking pathetic piece of pathetic scum.

Where's the video of Trump losing his balance and falling down, you fucking low IQ subhuman retarded TDS afflicted moron?

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies that you repeatedly tell yourself?
The leftwing media as well as all the little Soros-paid chat trolls have been instructed to minimize Biden's Alzheimer's condition by attempting to draw an equivalence with Trump. laughable as it is.

The leftwing media as well as all the little Soros-paid chat trolls have been instructed to minimize Biden's Alzheimer's condition by attempting to draw an equivalence with Trump. laughable as it is.
Although Alzheimer's is the #1 cause of dementia, I wouldn't be so quick to presume that Quid Pro Pedo Joe's dementia is caused by Alzheimer's.

His medical history indicates that he is suffering from vascular dementia.

While he was only in his 40s, he had to have emergency open brain surgery, TWICE, due to vascular problems in his brain.

Democrats sure do love putting brain damaged people in office.

Last edited:
Biden will not win by avoiding a debate.... it will cause him to lose... people will have no faith that he can stand up to anyone if he can't stand up to Trump....

Forum List

Back