Low Energy Trump Seen Falling Asleep During Trial

Lol, I would put ride a bike out there, I'm sure he could ride one better than Biden. He can also walk up stairs without falling multiple times. Pedo joe can't do either.

Trump can’t run, ride a bike or swim

The mark of a Girly Man/Sissy Boy

I just know that regardless of the evidence, he will be found guilty. Guaranteed. NYC hates Trump with a passion, and the jury and judge have already made their decisions.
Trump is a native son who has done so much for his home town.
Why would they hate him?

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent
Nothing more than a political show trial.

This great man has a schedule that would kill men half his age. Biden can't even get himself out of bed and dressed without Jill helping him. Then he doesn't really do anything. His handlers keep him far away from any podium where he can get lost or say stupid stuff. Trump is one of those super high-energy people who needs only five hours of sleep a night.

Nothing wrong with a man his age nodding off

Why are you so defensive?
Meister and the demented Westwall love Donald Fucking Trump (DFT) so take it easy on the old timers.
Now Muhammed? He sounds like he's busted a few vessels in Trump's defense.

And he's provided thousands of jobs over the years, but in the end, NYC is a leftist cesspool, and he's a rich old white guy, so naturally he is hated.

TRUMP is a NYC Icon
A favorite son
Born and raised.

Look at all those people in TRUMP Tower who worship him
Anyone who ever worked for Donald Trump is probably grateful for how well he treated them

TRUMP is a NYC Icon
A favorite son
Born and raised.

Look at all those people in TRUMP Tower who worship him
Anyone who ever worked for Donald Trump is probably grateful for how well he treated them

I sincerely doubt the people that make up NYC today, view Trump as a "favorite son". More likely, since he's an old white guy, if he walked the streets of the city WITHOUT his security team, he almost surely would be mugged, if not worse.

I don't care. It's tiresome

You should address your TDS, it's not healthy
1713219344040.png

This great man has a schedule that would kill men half his age. Biden can't even get himself out of bed and dressed without Jill helping him. Then he doesn't really do anything. His handlers keep him far away from any podium where he can get lost or say stupid stuff. Trump is one of those super high-energy people who needs only five hours of sleep a night.
The fat orange slob is desperate and trying not to spend the rest of his life in prison. Anyone that desperate could maintain that schedule.

You're in denial.

Losing balance and falling down frequently is a symptom of dementia. How do explain his frequent falls?
Old peole lose their balance. Ever watch the orange pile of shit try to walk down a shallow incline? Notice he has to hold onto the podium to keep from tipping forward.

Forum List

Back