Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

China lied...Americans died

this election will be about jobs, China and law and order, and Trump runs the table on all 3

This election will be about jobs and 40 million are out of work
COVID and Trumps leadership has been a disaster
Race Relations and Trump has come off as a thug

That is why his ratings have tanked
Your TDS influenced mind blocked the fact that you just spelled out the defeat of the democrats who shut down the economy
It is the TRUMP economy
Worst economy in 70 years
It wasn't Trump policy that shut the economy down
It was democrat leadership in states they run that did it.
LOLOL

The bad news buck never stops at Impeached Trump's desk, does it, PussyBitch?
dumbass Specifically what policy of the president shut the economy down?
Who shut the economy down and placed 40 million out of work?
Letting the virus get into the U.S. led to that. He shut down flights from China but let folks come into the U.S. from every other nation.
And the democrat controlled house started legislation to restrict the president's authority to make any travel restriction
Impeached Trump could have restricted air travel to/from any country. Just like he did with Europe when it got bad over there. Regrettably, that was too late, it was already spreading here. He was too busy tweeting to protect Americans.
Come to Chinatown we have it all under control Nancy Pelosi

that was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy early on when this was first appearing. it's a brand spanking NEW virus & she is now following the science & saying everything that is completely differant. you know - like evolving as we learn more?

not donny though - he is incapable of evolving. in fact - he's devolved into insanity about the facts of COVID-19.

rejected, dejected & devolved.
following the science
What science?
It isn't science, it's trial and error behavior.
Every decision being made, regardless of Party, is not working.

masks are working. the science is clear on that & so is the distancing.

donny won't wear a mask because his clown make up will smear. & he's crowding in people cause the optics don't look good otherwise.

he's a joke & you all are dupes.

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.....
This one was to good not to save, repost it! Copied from a friend

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ā€ā™€). I know Iā€™m about to burst your ā€œgoogle doctor degreeā€ bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I donā€™t really know WHY OSHA hasnā€™t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
ā€¢ N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
ā€¢ surgical masks
ā€¢ filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If youā€™re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

ā€¢ N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They donā€™t filter the air on the way out. They donā€™t need to.
Conclusion: if youā€™re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, itā€™s not filtering your air on the way out).

ā€¢ Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it ā€œuselessā€ IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every ā€œ20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.ā€

ā€¢ Cloth masks: I canā€™t even believe Iā€™m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Loweā€™s. They said ā€œya gotta wear your mask BROā€ I said very clearly ā€œthose masks donā€™t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sickerā€ they ā€œpshhā€™dā€ me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. Itā€™s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they donā€™t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. Itā€™s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks donā€™t work. Theyā€™re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each maskā€™s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of ā€œviral defense.ā€

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Donā€™t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Donā€™t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone elseā€™s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldnā€™t shame anyone into partaking in such conspiracies!

Dare the FB freedom hating techpunk fascists to fact check this!

Masks reduce the distance you will exhale germs
Germs aren't viruses
Spit contains both

A mask will contain your spit

Damn you are stupid. Like, embarrassingly stupid.
Bidens total attendance is nowhere near this one rally attendance
Biden, like Hillary before him, knows that he can't possibly generate the kind of enthusiasm and attendance that Trump does (and did), and any rally would painfully underscore that reality. It is obvious, therefore, that he is taking the approach of hiding from the public as much as possible. Hillary did it because she sounds like every guy's ex. I believe he does it because he sounds like he belongs in a rocking chair on the front porch.
Joe Biden does not want to expose his followers to a deadly virus

Trump does not care.....as long as they sign a waiver of liability
Sure, sure, let's go with that one.

this election will be about jobs, China and law and order, and Trump runs the table on all 3

Your TDS influenced mind blocked the fact that you just spelled out the defeat of the democrats who shut down the economy
It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

Letting the virus get into the U.S. led to that. He shut down flights from China but let folks come into the U.S. from every other nation.
And the democrat controlled house started legislation to restrict the president's authority to make any travel restriction
Impeached Trump could have restricted air travel to/from any country. Just like he did with Europe when it got bad over there. Regrettably, that was too late, it was already spreading here. He was too busy tweeting to protect Americans.

that was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy early on when this was first appearing. it's a brand spanking NEW virus & she is now following the science & saying everything that is completely differant. you know - like evolving as we learn more?

not donny though - he is incapable of evolving. in fact - he's devolved into insanity about the facts of COVID-19.

following the science
What science?

donny won't wear a mask because his clown make up will smear. & he's crowding in people cause the optics don't look good otherwise.

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ā€ā™€). I know Iā€™m about to burst your ā€œgoogle doctor degreeā€ bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I donā€™t really know WHY OSHA hasnā€™t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
ā€¢ surgical masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If youā€™re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

ā€¢ N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They donā€™t filter the air on the way out. They donā€™t need to.
Conclusion: if youā€™re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, itā€™s not filtering your air on the way out).

ā€¢ Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it ā€œuselessā€ IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every ā€œ20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.ā€

ā€¢ Cloth masks: I canā€™t even believe Iā€™m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Loweā€™s. They said ā€œya gotta wear your mask BROā€ I said very clearly ā€œthose masks donā€™t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sickerā€ they ā€œpshhā€™dā€ me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. Itā€™s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they donā€™t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. Itā€™s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks donā€™t work. Theyā€™re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each maskā€™s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of ā€œviral defense.ā€

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Donā€™t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Donā€™t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone elseā€™s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldnā€™t shame anyone into partaking in such conspiracies!

Germs aren't viruses
Spit contains both

But it doesn't contain the virus you expelled

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I love how some morons claim to be "experts" and the proceed to prove they don't know shit!

" Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it."

Masks do not cannot trap carbon dioxide. If they did, health care workers would be dropping dead by the thousands each day. The same goes for first responders and people who deal with the public all day.

Now, post the truth and stop being a lying sack of dumbass!
Other than you being a blithering idiot disprove it
I dare you
How do you prove a negative, dumbass? Explain how a cloth mask traps CO2. I'll kiss your ass if you can!
I told you to disprove it now shut the fuck up
How would you rate a homemade cotton mask for breathing and exhaling?

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I love how some morons claim to be "experts" and the proceed to prove they don't know shit!

" Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it."

Masks do not cannot trap carbon dioxide. If they did, health care workers would be dropping dead by the thousands each day. The same goes for first responders and people who deal with the public all day.

I dare you
How do you prove a negative, dumbass? Explain how a cloth mask traps CO2. I'll kiss your ass if you can!
false security
The only thing close enough to keeping biologically safe is a gas mask

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I dare you
false security
The masks with the built-in ventilators?

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I dare you
false security
anything other you're being sold a false sense of safety

Damn you are stupid. Like, embarrassingly stupid.
Bidens total attendance is nowhere near this one rally attendance
Biden, like Hillary before him, knows that he can't possibly generate the kind of enthusiasm and attendance that Trump does (and did), and any rally would painfully underscore that reality. It is obvious, therefore, that he is taking the approach of hiding from the public as much as possible. Hillary did it because she sounds like every guy's ex. I believe he does it because he sounds like he belongs in a rocking chair on the front porch.
Joe Biden does not want to expose his followers to a deadly virus

Trump does not care.....as long as they sign a waiver of liability
Joe Biden doesn't know who his followers are anymore. Do you realize that Joe Biden has early onset of Dementia or Alzheimer's ??? That is absolutely no joke, the man is pitiful really, but due to the desperation of the Democrat party, they will try to pull something off with this Joe Biden.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Yellow Belly Yankee Coward is refusing to take action after learning THAT RUSSIA IS PAYING A BOUNTY ON DEAD U.S. SOLDIERS IN AFGHANISTAN.

That Orange Shit Gibbon knows that Russians are paying for U.S. Soldiers to be killed and does nothing.

That Cowardly Piece of Lying Lowlife shit knows Russia is paying for dead U.S. Soldiers and is sitting on his fat pimpled white ass and doing nothing.

Fuck that Traitor.

Fuck the Fuckers who support that Fucking Traitor.

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I dare you
Listen dumbfuck, I cannot prove a negative. That is logic. It is your responsibility to prove it does not pass CO2, because no one would prove that it doesn't! Come on, shit for brains! Man up and admit you fucked up!

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Yellow Belly Yankee Coward is refusing to take action after learning THAT RUSSIA IS PAYING A BOUNTY ON DEAD U.S. SOLDIERS IN AFGHANISTAN.

That Orange Shit Gibbon knows that Russians are paying for U.S. Soldiers to be killed and does nothing.

That Cowardly Piece of Lying Lowlife shit knows Russia is paying for dead U.S. Soldiers and is sitting on his fat pimpled white ass and doing nothing.

Fuck that Traitor.

Fuck the Fuckers who support that Fucking Traitor.

Hey moron, how do you know he is not doing something about it. That would not be something you would put out in the media for common knowledge. You have never served in the military, unless you were a fucking cook!

See if the mods will change your username to Bravo Fucking Fantasy.

Last edited:

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

Germs aren't viruses
Spit contains both

Yes, it does if that virus is contained in the moisture droplets that make up a cough or sneeze. They are too large to pass through the mask and will be caught.

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I dare you
false security
anything other you're being sold a false sense of safety
Good God, man shut the fuck up and stop spreading false info.

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

Germs aren't viruses
Spit contains both

It will reduce the distance your spit will fly

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

uh-huh. all the states where masks are not mandated are spiking with covid.

those that have mandated them - the numbers are now the lowest in the nation.

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

3b3162a610bc8b3cbeaa2f750c7b6868.jpg
7cf81e6f294db8af7f47a3cb47f42fc2.jpg

Facebook posts
stated on June 18, 2020 in a Facebook post:
ā€œOSHA says masks don't workā€ to reduce COVID-19 transmission ā€œand violate OSHA oxygen levels.ā€
false

If Your Time is short
  • OSHA recommends that masks be worn to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
  • Masks arenā€™t a cure to prevent spread of COVID-19, experts say. But they are an effective tool in slowing transmission.
See the sources for this fact-check
PolitiFact - No, OSHA does not say that 'masks donā€™t work' against COVID-19

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

OSHA says different

Peggy Hall from www.TheHealthyAmerican.org explains how the US. Department of Labor Occupational and Safety and Health Administration's guidelines clearly show cloth and surgical masks don't work to reduce transmission of COVID-19, and how they deplete the body of oxygen causing adverse health effects.

OSHA recommends masks

The article weā€™re checking is on a website called GreenMedInfo. The article doesnā€™t have text per se, but rather two videos and links to OSHA web pages.

But we found that on its website, OSHA repeatedly recommends the use of face coverings:

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

From OSHAā€™s "COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions":

Cloth face coverings are worn in public over the nose and mouth "to contain the wearer's potentially infectious respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks and to limit the spread" of the coronavirus.

From OSHAā€™s "Guidance on Returning to Work":

Employers must determine PPE (personal protective equipment) such as gloves, surgical masks and face shields) are necessary for employees.

From OSHAā€™s "Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19":

"Provide a face mask, if feasible and available, and ask the person to wear it, if tolerated. ...Most workers at high or very high exposure risk likely need to wear gloves, a gown, a face shield or goggles, and either a face mask or a respirator, depending on their job tasks and exposure risks."

OSHAā€™s response to the post

A Department of Labor spokeswoman told PolitiFact that OSHA "generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have COVID-19 without knowing it from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others.

"OSHA has not suggested they are ineffective for that purpose."

The spokeswoman also said OSHA has not made any determination on whether masks have any impact on oxygen levels.

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

Germs aren't viruses

what? germs are: virus', bacteria, fungi, & protozoa.

It is the TRUMP economy
LOLOL

following the science
What science?

So Masks?
ā€¢ surgical masks

-Ultimate Answer:

I dare you
Listen dumbfuck, I cannot prove a negative. That is logic. It is your responsibility to prove it does not pass CO2, because no one would prove that it doesn't! Come on, shit for brains! Man up and admit you fucked up!
Dumbfuck you need to disprove what I posted you made the claim it was false so dumbass disprove it
Are you anti-trump and pro tyranny? of course, you are anyone who calls themselves a Tory

Forum List

Back