Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

China lied...Americans died

this election will be about jobs, China and law and order, and Trump runs the table on all 3

This election will be about jobs and 40 million are out of work
COVID and Trumps leadership has been a disaster
Race Relations and Trump has come off as a thug

That is why his ratings have tanked
Your TDS influenced mind blocked the fact that you just spelled out the defeat of the democrats who shut down the economy
It is the TRUMP economy
Worst economy in 70 years
It wasn't Trump policy that shut the economy down
It was democrat leadership in states they run that did it.
LOLOL

The bad news buck never stops at Impeached Trump's desk, does it, PussyBitch?
dumbass Specifically what policy of the president shut the economy down?
Who shut the economy down and placed 40 million out of work?
Letting the virus get into the U.S. led to that. He shut down flights from China but let folks come into the U.S. from every other nation.
And the democrat controlled house started legislation to restrict the president's authority to make any travel restriction
Impeached Trump could have restricted air travel to/from any country. Just like he did with Europe when it got bad over there. Regrettably, that was too late, it was already spreading here. He was too busy tweeting to protect Americans.
Come to Chinatown we have it all under control Nancy Pelosi

that was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy early on when this was first appearing. it's a brand spanking NEW virus & she is now following the science & saying everything that is completely differant. you know - like evolving as we learn more?

not donny though - he is incapable of evolving. in fact - he's devolved into insanity about the facts of COVID-19.

rejected, dejected & devolved.
following the science
What science?
It isn't science, it's trial and error behavior.
Every decision being made, regardless of Party, is not working.

masks are working. the science is clear on that & so is the distancing.

donny won't wear a mask because his clown make up will smear. & he's crowding in people cause the optics don't look good otherwise.

he's a joke & you all are dupes.

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.....
This one was to good not to save, repost it! Copied from a friend

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ā€ā™€). I know Iā€™m about to burst your ā€œgoogle doctor degreeā€ bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I donā€™t really know WHY OSHA hasnā€™t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
ā€¢ N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
ā€¢ surgical masks
ā€¢ filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If youā€™re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

ā€¢ N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They donā€™t filter the air on the way out. They donā€™t need to.
Conclusion: if youā€™re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, itā€™s not filtering your air on the way out).

ā€¢ Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it ā€œuselessā€ IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every ā€œ20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.ā€

ā€¢ Cloth masks: I canā€™t even believe Iā€™m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Loweā€™s. They said ā€œya gotta wear your mask BROā€ I said very clearly ā€œthose masks donā€™t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sickerā€ they ā€œpshhā€™dā€ me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. Itā€™s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they donā€™t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. Itā€™s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks donā€™t work. Theyā€™re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each maskā€™s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of ā€œviral defense.ā€

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Donā€™t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Donā€™t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone elseā€™s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldnā€™t shame anyone into partaking in such conspiracies!

Dare the FB freedom hating techpunk fascists to fact check this!

3b3162a610bc8b3cbeaa2f750c7b6868.jpg
7cf81e6f294db8af7f47a3cb47f42fc2.jpg

Facebook posts
stated on June 18, 2020 in a Facebook post:
ā€œOSHA says masks don't workā€ to reduce COVID-19 transmission ā€œand violate OSHA oxygen levels.ā€
false

If Your Time is short
  • OSHA recommends that masks be worn to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
  • Masks arenā€™t a cure to prevent spread of COVID-19, experts say. But they are an effective tool in slowing transmission.
See the sources for this fact-check
PolitiFact - No, OSHA does not say that 'masks donā€™t work' against COVID-19

As our economy reopens for business, millions of Americans will be wearing masks in their workplace for the first time,ā€ said Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Occupational Safety and Health Loren Sweatt. ā€œOSHA is ready to help workers and employers understand how to properly use masks so they can stay safe and healthy in the workplace.ā€

The new guidance outlines the differences between cloth face coverings, surgical masks and respirators. It further reminds employers not to use surgical masks or cloth face coverings when respirators are needed. In addition, the guidance notes the need for social distancing measures, even when workers are wearing cloth face coverings, and recommends following the Centers for Disease Control and Preventionā€™s guidance on washing face coverings.

These frequently asked questions and answers mark the latest guidance from OSHA addressing protective measures for workplaces during the coronavirus pandemic. Previously, OSHA published numerous guidance documents for workers and employers, available at Safety and Health Topics | COVID-19 | Occupational Safety and Health Administration, including five guidance documents aimed at expanding the availability of respirators.

sooooooooooooooooo.... how exactly is yer generic link supposta help your stance? specifics are a good thing when you are trying to do just that.

you didn't c/p the part where OSHA says masks don't work - per yer anicdotal story.

but it did say ' ā€œOSHA is ready to help workers and employers understand how to properly use masks so they can stay safe and healthy in the workplace.ā€ '

AND upon further research of the OSHA site it states:

Cloth face coverings:

• May be commercially produced or improvised (i.e., homemade) garments, scarves, bandanas, or items made from t-shirts or other fabrics.
  • Are worn in public over the nose and mouth to contain the wearer's potentially infectious respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks and to limit the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), to others.
which blows yer silly 'story' outa the water. for regular everyday use whilst out in public, cloth face coverings protect the people around you from yer kooties. when you are in a store - you are not right in someones' face especially if you practice social distancing. you don't need special PPE types.

you don't really know how this all works, do you?

that's a bigley FAIL on yer part.

Last edited:
45 is A LYING 5-DEFERMENT DRAFT DODGING PIECE OF SHIT.

45 HATES OUR COUNTRY.

FUCK THAT MOTHER FUCKING ORANGE PIECE OF COWARDLY SHIT.

FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING SUPPORTERS OF THAT TRAITOROUS ORANGE PIECE OF COWARDLY SHIT. YOU HATE OUR COUNTRY JUST AS MUCH AS FUCKING DEAR LEADER.

China lied...Americans died

this election will be about jobs, China and law and order, and Trump runs the table on all 3

This election will be about jobs and 40 million are out of work
COVID and Trumps leadership has been a disaster
Race Relations and Trump has come off as a thug

That is why his ratings have tanked
Your TDS influenced mind blocked the fact that you just spelled out the defeat of the democrats who shut down the economy
It is the TRUMP economy
Worst economy in 70 years
It wasn't Trump policy that shut the economy down
It was democrat leadership in states they run that did it.
LOLOL

The bad news buck never stops at Impeached Trump's desk, does it, PussyBitch?
dumbass Specifically what policy of the president shut the economy down?
Who shut the economy down and placed 40 million out of work?
Letting the virus get into the U.S. led to that. He shut down flights from China but let folks come into the U.S. from every other nation.
And the democrat controlled house started legislation to restrict the president's authority to make any travel restriction
Impeached Trump could have restricted air travel to/from any country. Just like he did with Europe when it got bad over there. Regrettably, that was too late, it was already spreading here. He was too busy tweeting to protect Americans.
Come to Chinatown we have it all under control Nancy Pelosi

that was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy early on when this was first appearing. it's a brand spanking NEW virus & she is now following the science & saying everything that is completely differant. you know - like evolving as we learn more?

not donny though - he is incapable of evolving. in fact - he's devolved into insanity about the facts of COVID-19.

rejected, dejected & devolved.
following the science
What science?
It isn't science, it's trial and error behavior.
Every decision being made, regardless of Party, is not working.

masks are working. the science is clear on that & so is the distancing.

donny won't wear a mask because his clown make up will smear. & he's crowding in people cause the optics don't look good otherwise.

he's a joke & you all are dupes.

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT.....
This one was to good not to save, repost it! Copied from a friend

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ā€ā™€). I know Iā€™m about to burst your ā€œgoogle doctor degreeā€ bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I donā€™t really know WHY OSHA hasnā€™t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
ā€¢ N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
ā€¢ surgical masks
ā€¢ filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If youā€™re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

ā€¢ N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They donā€™t filter the air on the way out. They donā€™t need to.
Conclusion: if youā€™re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, itā€™s not filtering your air on the way out).

ā€¢ Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it ā€œuselessā€ IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every ā€œ20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.ā€

ā€¢ Cloth masks: I canā€™t even believe Iā€™m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Loweā€™s. They said ā€œya gotta wear your mask BROā€ I said very clearly ā€œthose masks donā€™t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sickerā€ they ā€œpshhā€™dā€ me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. Itā€™s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they donā€™t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. Itā€™s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks donā€™t work. Theyā€™re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each maskā€™s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of ā€œviral defense.ā€

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Donā€™t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Donā€™t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone elseā€™s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldnā€™t shame anyone into partaking in such conspiracies!

Dare the FB freedom hating techpunk fascists to fact check this!

3b3162a610bc8b3cbeaa2f750c7b6868.jpg
7cf81e6f294db8af7f47a3cb47f42fc2.jpg

Facebook posts
stated on June 18, 2020 in a Facebook post:
ā€œOSHA says masks don't workā€ to reduce COVID-19 transmission ā€œand violate OSHA oxygen levels.ā€
false

If Your Time is short
  • OSHA recommends that masks be worn to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
  • Masks arenā€™t a cure to prevent spread of COVID-19, experts say. But they are an effective tool in slowing transmission.
See the sources for this fact-check
PolitiFact - No, OSHA does not say that 'masks donā€™t work' against COVID-19

As our economy reopens for business, millions of Americans will be wearing masks in their workplace for the first time,ā€ said Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Occupational Safety and Health Loren Sweatt. ā€œOSHA is ready to help workers and employers understand how to properly use masks so they can stay safe and healthy in the workplace.ā€

The new guidance outlines the differences between cloth face coverings, surgical masks and respirators. It further reminds employers not to use surgical masks or cloth face coverings when respirators are needed. In addition, the guidance notes the need for social distancing measures, even when workers are wearing cloth face coverings, and recommends following the Centers for Disease Control and Preventionā€™s guidance on washing face coverings.

These frequently asked questions and answers mark the latest guidance from OSHA addressing protective measures for workplaces during the coronavirus pandemic. Previously, OSHA published numerous guidance documents for workers and employers, available at Safety and Health Topics | COVID-19 | Occupational Safety and Health Administration, including five guidance documents aimed at expanding the availability of respirators.

sooooooooooooooooo.... how exactly is yer generic link supposta help your stance? specifics are a good thing when you are trying to do just that.

you didn't c/p the part where OSHA says masks don't work - per yer anicdotal story.

but it did say ' ā€œOSHA is ready to help workers and employers understand how to properly use masks so they can stay safe and healthy in the workplace.ā€ '

AND upon further research of the OSHA site it states:

Cloth face coverings:

• May be commercially produced or improvised (i.e., homemade) garments, scarves, bandanas, or items made from t-shirts or other fabrics.
  • Are worn in public over the nose and mouth to contain the wearer's potentially infectious respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks and to limit the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), to others.
which blows yer silly 'story' outa the water. for regular everyday use whilst out in public, cloth face coverings protect the people around you from yer kooties. when you are in a store - you are not right in someones' face especially if you practice social distancing. you don't need special PPE types.

you don't really know how this all works, do you?

that's a bigley FAIL on yer part.

You mean a Conservative LIED....OMFFG....I am so underwhelmed. Of course he lied, that is all that Cons know how to do.

45 HATES OUR COUNTRY.

FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING SUPPORTERS OF THAT TRAITOROUS ORANGE PIECE OF COWARDLY SHIT. YOU HATE OUR COUNTRY JUST AS MUCH AS FUCKING DEAR LEADER.

How many deferments did Biden get?

The rest of your post is a stupid, profane rant, devoid of facts.

45 HATES OUR COUNTRY.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

45 HATES OUR COUNTRY.

How many deferments did Biden get?

The rest of your post is a stupid, profane rant, devoid of facts.

yep he did.

so did clinton.

so did cheney

& freedom medal winner oxyboy limbaugh for an anal cyst.

so did dirty ted nugent for shitting in his pants &

so did donny for a fake bone spur.

Democrats just need to be destroyed. They are in the same class as any other national enemy. They have certain strong holds, democrat cities. They just need to be confined there. Especially move the police out.

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was way below expectations.
Sad .

Actually it's quite the opposite it's being reported that the turnout is much higher than what was expected.
Your desperation is noted though.

Jo

After the lies democrats told, the turnout was much higher than expected.

After the over Eighteen Thousand (18,000) that you have believed, who the fuck are you to make such an accusation. 45 lies to you everyday and you do not do jack shit about it, except to be dumb enough to believe each and every lie told to you by a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Yellow Belly Yankee Liar.

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was way below expectations.
Sad .

Actually it's quite the opposite it's being reported that the turnout is much higher than what was expected.
Your desperation is noted though.

Jo

After the lies democrats told, the turnout was much higher than expected.

After the over Eighteen Thousand (18,000) that you have believed, who the fuck are you to make such an accusation. 45 lies to you everyday and you do not do jack shit about it, except to be dumb enough to believe each and every lie told to you by a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Yellow Belly Yankee Liar.

I wouldn't believe a communist democrat. They are blood enemies.

The real rally ought to take place this 4th of July weekend, where as everyone within a reasonable reach of Washington D C. should get in their vehicles, and take a trip to the Lincoln memorial/mall where King gave his famous speech. Yes assemble upon the mall by the thousands in order to state your dis-satisfaction as to what has been going on in our government, and what has been going on with the people. It's time folks or just lay down and give up already.

Now adopt some speakers in order to give the good message, and to call out those in government who have allowed tragic things to take place, and has led to many innocent deaths through their idiocy and inaction..

Huge Covid-19 spike in Oklahoma thanks to Trump having his Trumptard followers not wearing mask when packed together indoors. This is now the "Trumpvirus"! Trump is the reason this country is the most infected country on the planet, in depression with high unemployment & widespread riots!

All Trump had to do was send every citizen a mask & mandate they wear it indoors at stores, schools, work, etc. Trump should have also mandated all parks & beaches remain open and everyone get 15+ minutes of sunlight every day to elevate their Vitamin D3 levels. Trump is a Hydroxychloroquine pill popping IDIOT!!!

Huge Covid-19 spike in Oklahoma thanks to Trump having his Trumptard followers not wearing mask when packed together indoors. This is now the "Trumpvirus"! Trump is the reason this country is the most infected country on the planet, in depression with high unemployment & widespread riots!

All Trump had to do was send every citizen a mask & mandate they wear it indoors at stores, schools, work, etc. Trump should have also mandated all parks & beaches remain open and everyone get 15+ minutes of sunlight every day to elevate their Vitamin D3 levels. Trump is a Hydroxychloroquine pill popping IDIOT!!!
Don't even go there, because until you criticize the protestors for being stupid, and going about their protest among the Covid-19 pandemic in the worse ways imaginable, then you got no leg to stand on when it comes to judging Trump and his base for freely attending celebrations or rallies that he host for the purpose of honoring and celebrating the nations freedoms..... You have no ethical right to criticize his campaign rallies that promote the next president of this USA. Hey if don't like it, well stay home or wear your mask in public when you are around gathering's of people or other's without their mask on.

Don't even go there, because until you criticize the protestors for being stupid, and going about their protest among the Covid-19 pandemic in the worse ways imaginable, then you got no leg to stand on when it comes to judging Trump and his base for freely attending celebrations or rallies that he host for the purpose of honoring and celebrating the nations freedoms..... You have no ethical right to criticize his campaign rallies that promote the next president of this USA. Hey if don't like it, well stay home or wear your mask in public when you are around gathering's of people or other's without their mask on.
Protestors are not president or leaders! Trump caused Covid-19 to spread across the USA killing citizens!

Protestors are not president or leaders! Trump caused Covid-19 to spread across the USA killing citizens!
Incorrect.

Rump (the Orange Baboon-God) did N-O-T "cause Covid-19"...

The arrogant ignorant phukk merely botched the US response to the virus during the lead-up-to and during the opening phases of the pandemic...

Failing to follow the science and failing to lead (with masking, social distancing, staying-put) by example, which, in turn, costs scores of thousands of lives...

In all fairness, this miserable piece of $hit actually did O-N-E thing "good" during all this... he followed advice and accelerated development of the vaccine....

Mind you... the a$$hole got himself and his family and staff badly infected... then got vaccinated... and failed to tell his worshipful minions about it...

Ya, his latest rally fizzled too with many leaving early. Guess once youā€™ve seen Donnie swing around the Festivus pole airing his usual grievances a hundred times, thatā€™s enough. Heā€™s over. Sad/ NOT sad :)

1625510680945.jpeg

Forum List

Back