Love It: Lawsuit Filed On Democratic Party For Them To Define If Obama Is Qualified

What's sad is that you think it's up to the media to vet presidential candidates. It's up to you. Obama won by a clear majority. Apparently, the millions who voted for him think he's qualified. .
It's always been up to the media to vet a candidate. They didn't with Obama and instead took his autobiography written by Bill Ayers as the gospel about his nativity story. I doubt millions of voters thought to go pull up SCOTUS Citizenship laws and read the basis behind Article 2 Section 1 before pulling the lever for this usurper. With the mentality of liberals on this board who defend him blindly with facts in their face, it confirms it.

It is not up to the media to vet a candidate. That's Orly Taitz's job.
I'm lmao because not one of you liberals know how to argue against this move on Obama. This is a serious deal and not one of you can debate me on it but instead resorts to posting irrelevant topics for deflection. Typical liberal failed tactics.

It's clearly amazing that the liberals on this board lack the intellectual capacity to discuss this situation about the Democratic Party and Legal Foundation. It is truly a sign that liberals have no insight into how to discuss anything of importance in a rational logical manner. Michael Savage is right, Liberalism is indeed a disease of the brain.

0-83

Win a lawsuit and get back to us.

I hope this becomes a major issue in the campaign

Birthers need to speak up and assume their rightful place in the Republican Party

It's not about birthers, it's about the DNC and how they confirm a candidate is a natural born Citizen.

It's clearly amazing that the liberals on this board lack the intellectual capacity to discuss this situation about the Democratic Party and Legal Foundation. It is truly a sign that liberals have no insight into how to discuss anything of importance in a rational logical manner. Michael Savage is right, Liberalism is indeed a disease of the brain.

0-83

This case isn't against Obama and doesn't even name him. I take it you still have reading comprehension problems as your predilection for irrelevancy still demonstrates.

hi6.jpg

palin_cellulite-51187746952.jpeg

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

Last edited:

0-83

This case isn't against Obama and doesn't even name him. I take it you still have reading comprehension problems as your predilection for irrelevancy still demonstrates.

How hard do you think Palin came when Glen Rice was pounding her?

idiot birthers....this only HELPS obama

drop the effing issue and focus on his lack of leadership, poor economy, lousy h/c plan etc....

idiot birthers....this only HELPS obama

drop the effing issue and focus on his lack of leadership, poor economy, lousy h/c plan etc....

Except the economy is improving, and he's waged the war on terror better than the previous guy. The opposition is insane. This is what you earned.

The media vetted the candidates. So did the public. Obama won. Suffer. :lol:

Obama won with over 50% of the vote. Unlike Bush the Lesser, Clinton, or Bush the Elder :)

Correction, Bush two got over 50% of the Vote the Second time around. First time since Reagan anyone had. Obama was the Second person to get over 50% of the vote since Reagan. However to be Fair, Bush and Obama both had something going for them, that Bush didn't have the first time and Bush SR and Clinton didn't have. An Election free of a serious 3rd Party Candidate.

You're right. He got 50.7%.

Obama received 52.9%. And an electoral landslide. :)

Good For him. Now, lets see if he can do it again. This time with the Mask off.

do you think sarah takes it up the butt?

glenn rice says yes, but he IS a negro, and you know how they are, kleags.

what's the skinny?

I read "The Rogue" and not from Todd she doesn't. I think she's saving that for Herman Cain, she will have to do something to get him to appoint her Sec. of State.

The media vetted the candidates. So did the public. Obama won. Suffer. :lol:

Correction, Bush two got over 50% of the Vote the Second time around. First time since Reagan anyone had. Obama was the Second person to get over 50% of the vote since Reagan. However to be Fair, Bush and Obama both had something going for them, that Bush didn't have the first time and Bush SR and Clinton didn't have. An Election free of a serious 3rd Party Candidate.

You're right. He got 50.7%.

Obama received 52.9%. And an electoral landslide. :)

Good For him. Now, lets see if he can do it again. This time with the Mask off.

He will. Obama will get 55.3% of the vote in 2012.

Forum List

Back