LORD or lord

Jehovah is the Son and I’ve proved it. There is no proof Jehovah is the Father. You have failed. Your scholars are foolish and are no prophets.
How blind can a person be? Jehovah is the true God-He is the Father. Maybe you should read Ezekial before its to late--God says about 20 x about back then and prophecy of these last days--They will have to know-i am Jehovah.

How blind can a person be? Jehovah is the true God-He is the Father. Maybe you should read Ezekial before its to late--God says about 20 x about back then and prophecy of these last days--They will have to know-i am Jehovah.
Maybe reading a few lines out of one book out of context is good for you. Not for me. Not for any intelligent being. Jehovah is the lord that met with Moses at the burning bush. He is the lord that worked on the creation of the universe and earth. Jehovah attained god status as Elohim's Son before the foundations of the earth were laid. Lucifer tried to usurp His lord ship and him and a third of the spirit children of our Heavenly Father, Elohim, were cast out to the worlds organized by the Father and Son to torment and deceive the inhabitants of their worlds including Jehovah Witnesses. Your scholars are ridiculous men and by their own admission now, NOT PROPHETS. Therefore, they are not messengers. Without being messengers from the Lord and lord, they have no authority to establish a church or religion butchering the word of God, the Bible.
Ezekiel chapter 37 explains that two books are needed to testify of the true gospel and true Godhead. You have about a half of one as you butchered the Bible. Way to go.

Maybe reading a few lines out of one book out of context is good for you. Not for me. Not for any intelligent being. Jehovah is the lord that met with Moses at the burning bush. He is the lord that worked on the creation of the universe and earth. Jehovah attained god status as Elohim's Son before the foundations of the earth were laid. Lucifer tried to usurp His lord ship and him and a third of the spirit children of our Heavenly Father, Elohim, were cast out to the worlds organized by the Father and Son to torment and deceive the inhabitants of their worlds including Jehovah Witnesses. Your scholars are ridiculous men and by their own admission now, NOT PROPHETS. Therefore, they are not messengers. Without being messengers from the Lord and lord, they have no authority to establish a church or religion butchering the word of God, the Bible.
Ezekiel chapter 37 explains that two books are needed to testify of the true gospel and true Godhead. You have about a half of one as you butchered the Bible. Way to go.

Elohim is not a name= 100% fact. Its a Hebrew word with various meanings. A title.

Elohim is not a name= 100% fact. Its a Hebrew word with various meanings. A title.
Jehovah is not a name either. It's title. You even claim him to be Jehovah Father. Let me also clarify something any 3rd grader can give you. Names have meanings and sometimes those meanings are in a form of a title. Your insistence that Elohim can't be the name of our Father is just plain 2nd grader stuff. There is plenty in the Bible that proves our point that Jesus is the Son of the Father. Your non-prophet scholars don't have a leg to stand on when up against apostles and prophets of old and prophets and apostles of today.

Jehovah is not a name either. It's title. You even claim him to be Jehovah Father. Let me also clarify something any 3rd grader can give you. Names have meanings and sometimes those meanings are in a form of a title. Your insistence that Elohim can't be the name of our Father is just plain 2nd grader stuff. There is plenty in the Bible that proves our point that Jesus is the Son of the Father. Your non-prophet scholars don't have a leg to stand on when up against apostles and prophets of old and prophets and apostles of today.

Jehovah is Gods personal name=YHVH-The tetragramoton.
My teachers knows 100% Jesus is Gods son, not God. There are no prophets today. There are those who 100% refuse to do Gods will by putting his name back in the bible where he inspired it to be because he wants it there, removed by satans will and every religion using altered versions are backing satans will. You call them scholars and prophets in your darkness. They had such a lack of respect for Gods will, they condemned the only translators who put the name back. You really need to take a better look.

Jehovah is Gods personal name=YHVH-The tetragramoton.
My teachers knows 100% Jesus is Gods son, not God. There are no prophets today. There are those who 100% refuse to do Gods will by putting his name back in the bible where he inspired it to be because he wants it there, removed by satans will and every religion using altered versions are backing satans will. You call them scholars and prophets in your darkness. They had such a lack of respect for Gods will, they condemned the only translators who put the name back. You really need to take a better look.
There are no prophets for you by choice. Doesn't mean there aren't prophets and apostles today. I testify I know there are. You think Jesus is God's son but not a god? How is that possible if he has his DNA? You make no sense.
Jehovah is a title. Son of God. It literally is defined as God or the Lord. Word origin: From Medieval Latin, from Hebrew YHVH: the original vocalization was considered too sacred to be pronounced and the vowels of Eloah (God) were therefore substituted in the Masoretic text, whence YETTO VAH. Did you note "Eloah?" Elohim... Nananananana.....:banana:

There are no prophets for you by choice. Doesn't mean there aren't prophets and apostles today. I testify I know there are. You think Jesus is God's son but not a god? How is that possible if he has his DNA? You make no sense.
Jehovah is a title. Son of God. It literally is defined as God or the Lord. Word origin: From Medieval Latin, from Hebrew YHVH: the original vocalization was considered too sacred to be pronounced and the vowels of Eloah (God) were therefore substituted in the Masoretic text, whence YETTO VAH. Did you note "Eloah?" Elohim... Nananananana.....:banana:

I say God has made his name known.

Again, ignorance is bliss. Jesus In Hebrew Is Yeshua. Find Out Who Called Him That And Why We Say Jesus. Jesus = Yeshua = Christ = Messiah. The Son of God, Jehovah.
I know Jesus name in Hebrew, I know Jesus the Messiah. He is Gods son, not God. Jehovah is God, his Father.

I know Jesus name in Hebrew, I know Jesus the Messiah. He is Gods son, not God. Jehovah is God, his Father.
How can he be God's son and not a God himself? He's not the Father like most of Christiandom believes. Although, through his Atonement, he becomes ours because he is the redeemer of Israel. We become his people or sons and daughters. So, since the Messiah is a Savior, how can a Messiah be a savior if he has done nothing to save us from? And, if he can save us from our sins if we repent, and he is the Son of God, and he redeems us through his Atonement, then he must be a God. One of three separate and distinct personages of the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost God. Psalms 82:6 and John 10:34. Same person, Jehovah = Jesus Christ. I know. We have actual Prophets, seers and revelators. You have a bunch of bad scholars who make up stuff and take out of the Bible. And, claim they know how to figure out the exact day and time the end happens. False prophets to be precise. Because they errored so greatly several times, now they claim they aren't prophets. They are liars.

How can he be God's son and not a God himself? He's not the Father like most of Christiandom believes. Although, through his Atonement, he becomes ours because he is the redeemer of Israel. We become his people or sons and daughters. So, since the Messiah is a Savior, how can a Messiah be a savior if he has done nothing to save us from? And, if he can save us from our sins if we repent, and he is the Son of God, and he redeems us through his Atonement, then he must be a God. One of three separate and distinct personages of the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost God. Psalms 82:6 and John 10:34. Same person, Jehovah = Jesus Christ. I know. We have actual Prophets, seers and revelators. You have a bunch of bad scholars who make up stuff and take out of the Bible. And, claim they know how to figure out the exact day and time the end happens. False prophets to be precise. Because they errored so greatly several times, now they claim they aren't prophets. They are liars.

The man Jesus had a mortal mother. God always was and always will be. He laid his perfect life down and died when he didnt deserve it. That was the ransom sacrifice to buy back what Adam had lost for mortals. That is how he is the savior. God gave him the authority to do what he did. He clearly teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:30)--Acts 3:19--God did it all through him-1Cor 8:5-6)
Its your teachers who are in error. Your translations are altered, they teach 2 different Gods. two different truths.
The bible tells all to keep on the watch for the end. There are signs in the bible to look for. They erred trying to put a date on the end. They dont anymore, they repented of it. No mortals are perfect.

The man Jesus had a mortal mother. God always was and always will be. He laid his perfect life down and died when he didnt deserve it. That was the ransom sacrifice to buy back what Adam had lost for mortals. That is how he is the savior. God gave him the authority to do what he did. He clearly teaches he can do 0 of his own( John 5:30)--Acts 3:19--God did it all through him-1Cor 8:5-6)
Its your teachers who are in error. Your translations are altered, they teach 2 different Gods. two different truths.
The bible tells all to keep on the watch for the end. There are signs in the bible to look for. They erred trying to put a date on the end. They dont anymore, they repented of it. No mortals are perfect.
Another piece of disinformation. He explained why he would do nothing on his own. Not that he couldn’t have done something on his own. He did nothing that was not in sync with the Father’s Will or plan. Why? Because they are one in purpose as we should be with Jesus Christ. The Father laid out his plan (Will) and Jesus the Lord followed it perfectly. None of this proves that Jesus was not a member of the Godhead and has the title of God the Son.
Because he was the literal Son of Elohim, the Father, he has everything within in to do the work of the Father. Jesus has the Priesthood power and authority to fulfill the Will or plan of the Father. Having a mortal mother allowed him to fulfill the Plan with his atonement. Before he descended from Heaven he was immortal. After he ascended back to heaven a resurrected glorified man, he was again immortal with greater abilities to become a more glorified God but still the Father’s Son. Because of this, all of mankind has the opportunity to follow Christ and become Gods and still remain children of our Father and redeemed of Jesus Christ/Jehovah. Psalms 82:6 and John 10:34.
Your scholars are leading you astray from doing the Will of the Father as well. They were false prophets to begin with and so the JW church is also false from its establishment.

Another piece of disinformation. He explained why he would do nothing on his own. Not that he couldn’t have done something on his own. He did nothing that was not in sync with the Father’s Will or plan. Why? Because they are one in purpose as we should be with Jesus Christ. The Father laid out his plan (Will) and Jesus the Lord followed it perfectly. None of this proves that Jesus was not a member of the Godhead and has the title of God the Son.
Because he was the literal Son of Elohim, the Father, he has everything within in to do the work of the Father. Jesus has the Priesthood power and authority to fulfill the Will or plan of the Father. Having a mortal mother allowed him to fulfill the Plan with his atonement. Before he descended from Heaven he was immortal. After he ascended back to heaven a resurrected glorified man, he was again immortal with greater abilities to become a more glorified God but still the Father’s Son. Because of this, all of mankind has the opportunity to follow Christ and become Gods and still remain children of our Father and redeemed of Jesus Christ/Jehovah. Psalms 82:6 and John 10:34.
Your scholars are leading you astray from doing the Will of the Father as well. They were false prophets to begin with and so the JW church is also false from its establishment.

You need to look up the Hebrew word Elohim--it is not a name. YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods personal name. They didnt make false prophecies--you are twisting it. Har-mageddon is a real prophecy, their error was trying to put a date on it.

You need to look up the Hebrew word Elohim--it is not a name. YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods personal name. They didnt make false prophecies--you are twisting it. Har-mageddon is a real prophecy, their error was trying to put a date on it.
Yep! That’s an error or false prophecy. Sorry, but Prophets in the OT already prophecized the end and your false prophets stole that and tried to gather money from people by placing a false date on it all. Swindled thousands of people out of millions of dollars. Did they give back the money? No.
As I have proven to your dull brain once before, names are titles. The name Elohim means the most high God. You have lost every round because you believe in scholars who are false prophets of priestcrafts. There are true prophets and apostles. Their messengers are young adults sometimes seen riding bicycles, wearing white shirts black slacks with name tags representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Invite them to your home and they will explain and you will feel their testimonies. No more hiding behind false prophets and lousy scholars.

Same old lie. Yes they made prophecy statement as though they knew the will and mind of God. Even the Bible says no one knows the our or time in which the Father will send the Son, Jesus Christ to end it all. Even Christ did not know. He keeps giving us chances in these the latter days but we keep messing up more and more. 62 million unborn babies have been butchered. Now, we are at each other's throats. Your leaders in the beginning proved to be false prophets, seers and revelators. Not ours.
False! Yes they did. Funny too. After 5 times and millions of dollars collected, the false profits correct their idea that they were prophets. Funny. I follow true prophets and apostles.
Now you are just behaving stupidly. Names are titles and titles are often used as names. There’s no mistake. Elohim is both the Father’s title and name. Jehovah is Jesus the Son God.

Yep! That’s an error or false prophecy. Sorry, but Prophets in the OT already prophecized the end and your false prophets stole that and tried to gather money from people by placing a false date on it all. Swindled thousands of people out of millions of dollars. Did they give back the money? No.
As I have proven to your dull brain once before, names are titles. The name Elohim means the most high God. You have lost every round because you believe in scholars who are false prophets of priestcrafts. There are true prophets and apostles. Their messengers are young adults sometimes seen riding bicycles, wearing white shirts black slacks with name tags representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Invite them to your home and they will explain and you will feel their testimonies. No more hiding behind false prophets and lousy scholars.
You twist things very well, like your religion. Elohim also means majesty-plural for false gods. I know 100% -0 doubt in all creation Jesus heads my religion and none others.

Same old lie. Yes they made prophecy statement as though they knew the will and mind of God. Even the Bible says no one knows the our or time in which the Father will send the Son, Jesus Christ to end it all. Even Christ did not know. He keeps giving us chances in these the latter days but we keep messing up more and more. 62 million unborn babies have been butchered. Now, we are at each other's throats. Your leaders in the beginning proved to be false prophets, seers and revelators. Not ours.

False! Yes they did. Funny too. After 5 times and millions of dollars collected, the false profits correct their idea that they were prophets. Funny. I follow true prophets and apostles.
Now you are just behaving stupidly. Names are titles and titles are often used as names. There’s no mistake. Elohim is both the Father’s title and name. Jehovah is Jesus the Son God.
Rev 16:16--Harmageddon will occur= a real prophecy, a true prophecy, nothing false about it.
A false prophecy will never occur--you seem confused on the facts. Their error was trying to put a date on a true prophecy. And i told you they repented of that. Exactly what God requires of one when they err. No mortals are perfect.
I know 10 year olds that know 100% Gods only name is Jehovah, his personal name. Exodus 6:3--Elohim is a Hebrew word with various meanings--look it up.

Rev 16:16--Harmageddon will occur= a real prophecy, a true prophecy, nothing false about it.
A false prophecy will never occur--you seem confused on the facts. Their error was trying to put a date on a true prophecy. And i told you they repented of that. Exactly what God requires of one when they err. No mortals are perfect.
I know 10 year olds that know 100% Gods only name is Jehovah, his personal name. Exodus 6:3--Elohim is a Hebrew word with various meanings--look it up.
Sorry, but the repentance is hollow. They called themselves prophets early on and tried to prove themselves by giving the dates which were false prophecies. The bible tells us that there will be Armageddon. Not Harmageddon. JW's always have to be goofy. And, like you said, in the OT times, one of the God's was named Jehovah. The Son. Elohim is the Father and most high God. I've won this debate. You have nothing. I have a Prophet to lead and guide us of thou Great Jehovah (Jesus).

Sorry, but the repentance is hollow. They called themselves prophets early on and tried to prove themselves by giving the dates which were false prophecies. The bible tells us that there will be Armageddon. Not Harmageddon. JW's always have to be goofy. And, like you said, in the OT times, one of the God's was named Jehovah. The Son. Elohim is the Father and most high God. I've won this debate. You have nothing. I have a Prophet to lead and guide us of thou Great Jehovah (Jesus).

Psalm 83:18 says--YHWH(Jehovah) is the most high over all the earth. It also says in the OT i am YHWH(Jehovah) beside me( singular) there is no other God---Someone is misleading you. And in Ezekial about 20 x for then and prophecy of the last days--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah) all will by believing truth or the hard way.

Forum List

Back