Looney Far-Left Neighbor Says Christmas Lights Are "Reminder of Systemic Biases"

I read that whole article twice I must have missed the liberal neighbor part. Did you just assume because you're an ass or what?
Did you miss the OP that stated the neighbor was clearly a liberal scold? Who else would talk of "systemic
injustices"? Try thinking sometimes.

It's really great. Trust me.

Exactly, it was full of standard lefty tropes.

A Jesus nut would have sprinkled actual references to Jesus and God, and probably rant about the secular world being mean and nasty, and on and on and on.

And all letters fall into one of two categories. They either have to be from a religious nut, or they have to be racist in nature. No other possibilities, right? idiot.

I read that whole article twice I must have missed the liberal neighbor part. Did you just assume because you're an ass or what?
Did you miss the OP that stated the neighbor was clearly a liberal scold? Who else would talk of "systemic
injustices"? Try thinking sometimes.

It's really great. Trust me.

Exactly, it was full of standard lefty tropes.

A Jesus nut would have sprinkled actual references to Jesus and God, and probably rant about the secular world being mean and nasty, and on and on and on.

And all letters fall into one of two categories. They either have to be from a religious nut, or they have to be racist in nature. No other possibilities, right? idiot.

Wow, talk about dodging. This letter is clearly from some SJW Karen. Other lefty idiots tried to peg it on a religious nut, but that falls flat on it's face.

Why so much effort on denying the obvious?

Forum List

Back