Yes, of course Christmas decorations would be considered racist...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

An unidentified St. Anthony, Minnesota resident has received an anonymous letter on Monday chastising them for their Christmas light display.

"The idea of twinkling, colorful lights are a reminder of divisions that continue to run through our society, a reminder of systemic biases against our neighbors who don't celebrate Christmas or who can't afford to put up lights of their own," the letter, shared by Crime Watch Minneapolis, reads. "We must do work of educating ourselves about the harmful impact an outward facing display like yours can have."

An unidentified St. Anthony, Minnesota resident has received an anonymous letter on Monday chastising them for their Christmas light display.

"The idea of twinkling, colorful lights are a reminder of divisions that continue to run through our society, a reminder of systemic biases against our neighbors who don't celebrate Christmas or who can't afford to put up lights of their own," the letter, shared by Crime Watch Minneapolis, reads. "We must do work of educating ourselves about the harmful impact an outward facing display like yours can have."

If you can't afford to buy a couple strings of lights your right you shouldn't celebrate Christmas or your birthday. or your victimhood.

Some pecker headed con got pissed because another person put up lights that interrupt his sleep.

The Democrats will tell you how much they hate Christians and then attempt to deny that they are bigots

The Democrats will tell you how much they hate Christians and then attempt to deny that they are bigots

I do not celebrate Christmas and am not christian but I do not care about the lights and all the "joy" they put in the world. I don't even dislike any religion as they are all falsehoods based on fairy tales.

I do not celebrate Christmas and am not christian but I do not care about the lights and all the "joy" they put in the world. I don't even dislike any religion as they are all falsehoods based on fairy tales.

You sound like an insignificant individual.

Some posters will put up some inane sweeping generalization fallacy and then deny that they need a link.

Lights have nothing to do with religions anyway. "Christmas" lights are a practice of sympathetic magic, to encourage the sun to start lengthening its days again.

And it always works.

I’d bet the farm that our resident Super Wokeologists rightwinger JoeB131 HappyJoy coauthored that letter.

I’d bet the farm that our resident Super Wokeologists @rightwinger @JoeB131 @HappyJoy coauthored that letter.

Naw, man, I could care less, but I realize you guys need your "War on Christmas" bullshit every year.

Of course, Trump fucked up everything so bad between his plague and his recession, most of us won't be having fun on Christmas anyway.

I’d bet the farm that our resident Super Wokeologists rightwinger JoeB131 HappyJoy coauthored that letter.

Not me

I‘m lit up like Clark Griswold

Definitely the point when you tell your "woke" neighbors to save it for their group therapy session, because you aren't getting paid to deal with their mental issues.

Forum List

Back