christmas/holiday lights are biased/evil

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....this is typical of the liberal dumbshit --a neighbor says:
''''''The letter, which has been written anonymously, states: 'I couldn't help but notice your Christmas light display. The idea of twinkling, colorful lights are a reminder of divisions that continue to run through our society, a reminder of systemic biases against our neighbors who don't celebrate Christmas or who can't afford to put up lights of their own.''''

divisions!!!!!???? this Minnesota person has definite mental problems

They're not biased or racist....but they are a pain in the neck. I used to light up my house but then became smarter and quit doing that insane activity of wasting 4 hours of a day. Limited to just the fake tree now and we've downsized that even. Christmas is about the birth of Christ, not lighting up ones house.

Are these decorations OK?

0b3c38e30d6185bdc8028d44475c0198.jpg

They're not biased or racist....but they are a pain in the neck. I used to light up my house but then became smarter and quit doing that insane activity of wasting 4 hours of a day. Limited to just the fake tree now and we've downsized that even. Christmas is about the birth of Christ, not lighting up ones house.
....for some it's the Holidays--not christmas --there is no god/christ was not god/etc
..so it's dumb to put up lights?? you are just like the INTOLERANT person who wrote the letter
..I find christians be be much more intolerant/insulting/etc

Last edited:

Forum List

Back