Looney Far-Left Neighbor Says Christmas Lights Are "Reminder of Systemic Biases"

Do you wanna get some idea of just how looney and radical some liberals are becoming? A nurse who treats COVID-19 patients in St. Anthony, Minnesota, put up Christmas lights on her house and then received a letter from a liberal neighbor telling her that the lights were "harmful" and "offensive" and a "reminder of systemic biases." Are you kidding me? How warped and looney do you have to be to view Christmas lights as offensive and bigoted? The article below details this bizarre story.

COVID Ward Nurse Puts Up Christmas Lights At Home, Gets Letter Saying They’re A ‘Reminder Of Systemic Biases’ | The Daily Wire
EXCERPT:
Social media harshly criticized the letter-writer — even former Baltimore Ravens quarterback Derek Anderson chimed in, stating: “Saw this coming a long time ago. ‘If I can’t have it nobody can’ or ‘If they have it we all deserve it.’ That’s not life.”

College football reporter Lisa Horne tweeted: “Can I send this resident 10,000 BLINKING MUSICAL lights and a Giant sleigh pulled by 8 GIANT reindeer? These people complaining are the same people who preach diversity but don’t want anyone celebrating ANY individuality while they sit at home and get a paid day off.”

Everybody has Crazy neighbors. I've got a nut bag right winger down the street who put up flood lights around his house and installed an extremely loud siren so he can blind Antifa and scare them off when they attack him. We live 8 miles out of town on a little dirt road that Antifa probably couldn't find if they were looking for it.

They would find it now....

There is nutjobs on either side... But that is what they are nutjobs, they aren't left or right, I have one friend like that and he is just as likely to come out with a nutjob right wing or left wing any day... It can be entertaining...

Not my experience. The real crazies who dress themselves, their wives, and children in all camo all the time, and feel the need to carry a rifle to church or a T-ball game are pretty much all trumpsters.

Do you wanna get some idea of just how looney and radical some liberals are becoming? A nurse who treats COVID-19 patients in St. Anthony, Minnesota, put up Christmas lights on her house and then received a letter from a liberal neighbor telling her that the lights were "harmful" and "offensive" and a "reminder of systemic biases." Are you kidding me? How warped and looney do you have to be to view Christmas lights as offensive and bigoted? The article below details this bizarre story.

COVID Ward Nurse Puts Up Christmas Lights At Home, Gets Letter Saying They’re A ‘Reminder Of Systemic Biases’ | The Daily Wire
EXCERPT:
Social media harshly criticized the letter-writer — even former Baltimore Ravens quarterback Derek Anderson chimed in, stating: “Saw this coming a long time ago. ‘If I can’t have it nobody can’ or ‘If they have it we all deserve it.’ That’s not life.”

College football reporter Lisa Horne tweeted: “Can I send this resident 10,000 BLINKING MUSICAL lights and a Giant sleigh pulled by 8 GIANT reindeer? These people complaining are the same people who preach diversity but don’t want anyone celebrating ANY individuality while they sit at home and get a paid day off.”

Everybody has Crazy neighbors. I've got a nut bag right winger down the street who put up flood lights around his house and installed an extremely loud siren so he can blind Antifa and scare them off when they attack him. We live 8 miles out of town on a little dirt road that Antifa probably couldn't find if they were looking for it.

There is nutjobs on either side... But that is what they are nutjobs, they aren't left or right, I have one friend like that and he is just as likely to come out with a nutjob right wing or left wing any day... It can be entertaining...

Not my experience. The real crazies who dress themselves, their wives, and children in all camo all the time, and feel the need to carry a rifle to church or a T-ball game are pretty much all trumpsters.

Everything you ever believed in is a lie and your political leaders are Chinese spies. Condolences on the retard.

I read that whole article twice I must have missed the liberal neighbor part. Did you just assume because you're an ass or what?
Did you miss the OP that stated the neighbor was clearly a liberal scold? Who else would talk of "systemic
injustices"? Try thinking sometimes.

It's really great. Trust me.

I sure missed the word liberal in the article, who gives a fuck about the op?

EXCERPT:

Most Democrats are anti-Christian Bigots

EXCERPT:

The difference is you embrace and enable your nutjobs.

I'll admit it was a silly letter, but I didn't see racism mentioned in it at all. Perhaps it was a religious thing, and the letter writer's religion doesn't celebrate Christmas.

It references "systemic biases" and "institutional inequities" which imply racism, or at least some form of an ist/ic/ism.

It's pure lefty-speak.

I'll admit it was a silly letter, but I didn't see racism mentioned in it at all. Perhaps it was a religious thing, and the letter writer's religion doesn't celebrate Christmas.

It references "systemic biases" and "institutional inequities" which imply racism, or at least some form of an ist/ic/ism.

It's pure lefty-speak.

Got it. You'll make shit up that isn't there. Nothing new about that.

EXCERPT:

Strawman fallacy, hasty generalization fallacy.

She should put up more lights that spell out Fuck You and Merry Christmas and I am writing this even though I hate Christmas!
Because you should be as obnoxious as you possibly can. Because you know. Trumpkin
Putting up Christmas lights is "obnoxious?"

EXCERPT:

Strawman fallacy, hasty generalization fallacy.
What's the straw man?

I read that whole article twice I must have missed the liberal neighbor part. Did you just assume because you're an ass or what?
Did you miss the OP that stated the neighbor was clearly a liberal scold? Who else would talk of "systemic

I sure missed the word liberal in the article, who gives a fuck about the op?
The thread premise is a lie.

It's pure lefty-speak.

I got it from the actual letter in the actual article. What shit did I make up?

A religious person would have gone on and on about God and Christmas being turned into a heathen holiday yadda yadda yadda.

Did you read the letter?

It's pure lefty-speak.

A religious person would have gone on and on about God and Christmas being turned into a heathen holiday yadda yadda yadda.

Did you read the letter?

I see. Any letter that doesn't claim that Christmas is being turned into a heathen holiday has to be racist in nature. Your crazy Trumpian logic is amazing. Idiot.

Exactly, it was full of standard lefty tropes.

A Jesus nut would have sprinkled actual references to Jesus and God, and probably rant about the secular world being mean and nasty, and on and on and on.

It's pure lefty-speak.

Did you read the letter?

I see. Any letter that doesn't claim that Christmas is being turned into a heathen holiday has to be racist in nature. Your crazy Trumpian logic is amazing. Idiot.

The letter was obviously written by some lefty SJW scold, it's as clear as day. The buzzwords, the tone, the overall calling out of hurting people's feelings, it's all there.

Why deny it?

Forum List

Back