Looks like Trump will win again.

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Reaction score
You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "
It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?
If God is a male, does that mean he has a penis?
What good is a penis unless there is a Mrs God?
does god pee?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "
It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?
He scoffs at the idea that God is a male, even though the Bible says he is. That's pretty much saying God is a female. It's also utter stupidity to ridicule the Bible and then scoff at the claim that God is a male.

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
What people fail to acknowledge...is that man created God in HIS image...not the other way round.

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

He scoffs at the idea that God is a male, even though the Bible says he is. That's pretty much saying God is a female. It's also utter stupidity to ridicule the Bible and then scoff at the claim that God is a male.
Who wrote the Bible dumbass

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

What difference does that make?

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

There is no bigger fucking moron on this site. He still doesn't understand this was started by someone claiming G-d identifies Himself as male.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOL

He didn't scoff at any such thing, ya fucking moron.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOL

He sure as hell did, ya fucking moron.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOL

He sure as hell did, ya fucking moron.
Nope, he didn't. That's why everyone here is laughing at you, fucking moron.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

I sure do. You're a fucking liar.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

LOL

Spits the forum's self-admitted liar...

yes, I did lie about that.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

LOL

Spits the forum's self-admitted liar...

yes, I did lie about that.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
God is a she. She hates Republicans. As was evidenced by Trump being voted out by such a large margin.

God wanted him to lose.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List