Looks like Trump will win again.

You insist he's not real, and then you argue that he's a female
Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "

It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?

If God is a male, does that mean he has a penis?
What good is a penis unless there is a Mrs God?

does god pee?

Go up and find the post where i argued god is female. Take your time. Then quote it. See you in never, you insufferable crybaby.
Here ya go, moron:

"No, we only know some terrified idiot called him male, when he made up the story. "

It must be painful to be as stupid as you. Nowhere in that post does he say that god is female. He says god doesn't exist. If god doesn't exist, how can this non-existent being have a gender?
He scoffs at the idea that God is a male, even though the Bible says he is. That's pretty much saying God is a female. It's also utter stupidity to ridicule the Bible and then scoff at the claim that God is a male.

What people fail to acknowledge...is that man created God in HIS image...not the other way round.

Here ya go, moron:

He scoffs at the idea that God is a male, even though the Bible says he is. That's pretty much saying God is a female. It's also utter stupidity to ridicule the Bible and then scoff at the claim that God is a male.
Who wrote the Bible dumbass

Here ya go, moron:

What difference does that make?

Here ya go, moron:

There is no bigger fucking moron on this site. He still doesn't understand this was started by someone claiming G-d identifies Himself as male.

Here ya go, moron:

LOL

He didn't scoff at any such thing, ya fucking moron.

Here ya go, moron:

LOL

He sure as hell did, ya fucking moron.

Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL

Here ya go, moron:

LOL

He sure as hell did, ya fucking moron.
Nope, he didn't. That's why everyone here is laughing at you, fucking moron.

Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
iu

Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
iu
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
iu
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

I sure do. You're a fucking liar.

Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
iu
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

LOL

Spits the forum's self-admitted liar...

yes, I did lie about that.

Here ya go, moron:

LOLOLOL
iu
LOLOL

You still don't get it.

LOL

Spits the forum's self-admitted liar...

yes, I did lie about that.
iu

God is a she. She hates Republicans. As was evidenced by Trump being voted out by such a large margin.

God wanted him to lose.

Forum List

Back