Looks like Trump will win again.

I haven’t had this much fun in a long time!!! Watching conservatives cry sweet tears like this is just so rewarding. The fake stories they tell themselves as witnesses recant and judges kick them out of court. Ha ha ha. Best is every time I read “Trump will win” or “Trump has won” I pee a little. God, thank you. You are a liberal God.

All I heard was, "I'm enjoying the results of our election theft so much! I love causing misery with my evil behavior!"

I hope you're having as much fun when the rest of the election results filter into the vacuum between your ears.

Neither side is exactly the best behaved! Both sides cry crocodile tears and show poor sportsmanship, but nothing's like conservatives and their conspiracy theories trying to undermine every institution we hold dear! They're so punitive and vengeful! Look at your boy in the WH; sitting behind closed doors while his minions fuel his delusions! The country has a power vacuum with a raging pandemic going on and a president that doesn't even want to acknowledge it exists! Grassley is proceeding with an investigation into Hunter Biden according to FNC! Who you going to point fingers at, Dems for being happy the Nat'l nightmare of Trump is close to being over or watching the current president pout and stew like a petulant child? I think I can deal with your slings and arrows, but how many have to die for you to get more enraged by conservative leadership in this country? Texas just hit 1M CV-19 cases with the morgues overflowing! Trump said after the election we wouldn't be talking about this! I think he meant he wouldn't be talking about it! END RANT! :dunno:

When WE start rioting and looting and burning buildings and killing people because we don't get our way, you can talk about "Well, both sides . . ." Until then, piss off.

And for the record, I didn't read past your first sentence, because you haven't earned the right to have any other sentences.

You must have missed Charlottesville.

"Very short memories!" It's a convenience of the mentally "challenged" on "the right!" :laughing0301:

There's a difference between not remembering things, and not remembering them the way your masters ordered you to. But I wouldn't expect someone who has his thoughts given to him by others to grasp that nuance.

Why not? You do.

I do what? Have no thoughts other than what your masters provide? Is that supposed to be a serious remark?

You’ve disagreed with the blob zero times in 4 years. You worship him.

You've assumed I need to defend myself to the likes of you 46513216 times in 4 years. You're still wrong. I wouldn't take the approval of ignorant trash like you if you gold-plated it.
I'd rather lose my right arm than give you approval of anything you believe in You're a disgrace as a human being like most other republican asskissers are

Bravo.

Awwwww, you finally found something vaguely approximating a humanoid male who doesn't run away from you. Yet.

Try not to act too desperate, though, Cornball.

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.
Is that the book your moron held up backwards in front of a church???

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?
LOL Us Jews have a holy book too

"Us Jews". So much for any stereotypes of all Jews being smart. :rolleyes:

Wow. You need to read up on the transmission of the disease. You’re less likely to catch any contagious illness without sustained contact. This is more anecdotal evidence. This is how you promote ignorance.

So I can pick up the flu or a cold just by grabbing a door handle and scratching my nose, but with Covid, I need sustained contact? So this is the terrible pandemic and why people are wearing masks outside in a blowing breeze 25 feet from the nearest person?

I'll have to let several of my friends know, several of which are doctors or have spouses in the medical field how wrong they are, misinformed, promoting ignorance. :uhh:
No you can’t. It has to be more then often.

Lecture me about literacy and education while deriding the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded and which is referenced in western literature more often than all other books combined. Yeah, that'll convince me your opinion is valuable.

How would you ever know the difference between the front and the back of the Holy Bible?
Take your holy bible .................................
Now a word from an actual Republican
r/PoliticalHumor - Now a word from an actual Republican

For the life of me, I will never understand why leftists think, "Oh, look, a famous person said this, so that means you have to believe it!" is meaningful to anyone who isn't stupid enough to be a leftist in the first place.

Of all the things in the world about which you are abysmally ignorant and lacking any authority to speak - and God knows, that would be everything - religion is top of the list.

Take your holy bible .................................
Now a word from an actual Republican
r/PoliticalHumor - Now a word from an actual Republican

The GOP doesn't stand for a fucking thing now. They used to at least give lip service to personal responsibility, family values, government transparency, responsible fiscal stewardship, and democracy.

Goldwater saw it coming.

Oh, gosh, the leftist halfwit doesn't approve of the party he doesn't belong to. We should get right on being exactly who he thinks we should be, so that we can have his approval . . . oh, wait, I forgot. His approval is worth less than a dog turd.

We aren't you, so we're still doing just fine. Thanks.

I agree. Telling some random person you don't know that you support Trump could be dangerous.

I mean literally dangerous. That person might attempt to attack you violently.

I legally carry. The last thing in the world I ever hope to do is have to shoot someone who is attacking me with the attention of putting me in the hospital or six feet under. Therefore I do not wear hats with a candidate‘s slogan or answer stupid questions from random strangers about who I support in politics.

You would have had to be a total idiot to not go after a vaccine at full speed . He was a total idiot and lying sack of s*** who money means
Operation Warp Speed is the GREATEST RESPONSE TO A PANDEMIC IN HISTORY.........................no wonder Dems hate it and those who enabled it!!! Thank You President Trump and all those who have been working all year for a vaccine; GREATEST EPIDEMIOLOGICAL EVENT IN HISTORY!!!!

Stuff the naysayers; they're just Honor Thieves as usual; it's what the Dems do best___the slimy scum!!!
Only a total idiot would not have gone full speed on a vaccine. It was the only thing he did not screw up totally. Wearing a mask is not political. Nor is having enough testing and equipment. Unbelievable incompetence.

Drug companies dont need the president's OK to make vaccines. That is under the control of the FDA and CDC...and their insiders who sleep with Big Pharm. Drug companies have all the motivation they need from the money they will make off their concoctions.
Trump hurried the drug companies along and paid handsomely for it as any president would period of course he delayed some so he deserved to get lost....

Ahh, about your meme:
  1. Trump supporters DON'T believe there is voter fraud with zero evidence, the evidence is mountainous, and all of it can be found on this site.
  2. Covid-19 is a crisis, just that according to one person here, if 1000 died of it in the past four days, that is still 1/8th the rate of heart disease! Yet there is no panic or hysteria over that much less any effort to ban all fattening, processed and junk food out there. Covid has a better than 99% chance of survival.
I've had two companies to my house in recent weeks, one to fix a chair and one to deliver a refrigerator, plus my grass-cutter and his son-- -- NONE of these people who are around others going from house to house to house day in and day out were wearing a mask or showing any concern, nor have I gotten ill from it.
Wow. You need to read up on the transmission of the disease. You’re less likely to catch any contagious illness without sustained contact. This is more anecdotal evidence. This is how you promote ignorance.

Republicans admit they don't read for the most part! They make a big show of being "big readers," but it's always, absolute BS! I still remember Sarah Palin being asked where she got her news and the b!tch couldn't name one publication! According to her and the party that's a vicious attack by the MSM questioning her intelligence! "W" was about as bad naming the Bible his #1 reading probably! They're all hypocrites and FOS! :laughing0301:

"My masters told me to believe that Republicans admit they don't read, so that I could feel intelligent while still being a fucking moron!"

Coming from someone who clearly doesn't even recognize it, your criticism is worth as much as everything else you spew.
the Bible, the book on which Western civilization is founded
You have to be shting us. Western civilization is an escape from biblical rule and anyone’s Bible, Koran or Torah. But keep telling us that while supporting the most un Christ like humanoid to ever hire a bevy of prostitutes or separate babies from their Christian parents.

Last edited:
"Looks like Trump will win again."

LOLOLOLOLOL

View attachment 417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I was talking about Florida? How about that executive action you claimed he took to take out the personal exemption from the ACA. More winning, Fawn?
Poor baby. :itsok:

I told you not to click here!!!

map-306-232-jpg.417694

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
You complain a lot. Bored? Don’t you have a burial plot to purchase? Tick tock tick tock

I would think with your experience, you'd be able to tell the difference between anger and contempt by now. Of course, if I were you, I'd be desperately looking for some validation for my existence, too.

Was there some part of "I don't defend myself to garbage" that was too complicated for you? Those pesky two-syllable words, maybe?

Your angry 24/7/365. You're not interesting enough to explore what may be snark and what may be anger.
So your anger at having your blob destroyed and having destroyed your family is nothing new.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

Looks like Gundlach has been as good at predicting politics as he has been running money these days.

Would not shock me since Biden is senile and Harris is not well liked (HRC 2.0).

Who am I to argue with the experts?

"I think polls are very, very squishy right now because of the highly toxic political environment in which we live," Gundlach said. Gundlach said he’s come across data suggesting that about "two-thirds of conservatives or moderate conservatives say that they have lied about their support for Donald Trump either directly or by omission."

Looks like Gundlach has been as good at predicting politics as he has been running money these days.
This thread is from August.
Cannot believe the traction it is receiving

So I can pick up the flu or a cold just by grabbing a door handle and scratching my nose, but with Covid, I need sustained contact? So this is the terrible pandemic and why people are wearing masks outside in a blowing breeze 25 feet from the nearest person?

I'll have to let several of my friends know, several of which are doctors or have spouses in the medical field how wrong they are, misinformed, promoting ignorance. :uhh:
No you can’t. It has to be more then often.
Rick Manning disagrees. Says you’re a troll.

Awwwww, you finally found something vaguely approximating a humanoid male who doesn't run away from you. Yet.

Try not to act too desperate, though, Cornball.

I'm sure you're speaking from experience...eh Smoky?
Raiders suck. Figures you’re a fan. Everyone from Cali these days a leftist loon?

Well, I live in Arizona and the Raiders play in Nevada. Your knowledge of geography sucks.

Forum List

Back