Looks Like Trump Isn't Going To Be Reinstated After All

When does a Newsweek opinion by somebody named Jenny Fink rise to the level of "current events"? When lefties are afraid to talk about current events.
Which event do you want to talk about? Trump getting reinstated as President?! Haha, I'll happily discuss. When do you think he is moving back in?

I'm mocking the entire notion of Trump getting reinstated as everybody should. The only reason why the idea still exists is for fund raising, book deals and trolling

And I'm mocking the fact that somebody who believes he went into the senate 180 years ago and drove an eighteen wheeler is believed to be running this country upon a fair election.

Oh yeah and our current "president" needs somebody to wipe his ass too and since I don't know anybody who would willingly want to apply for that job,.. that's another reason I'm pretty sure that this election wasn't fair.

And I'm mocking the fact that somebody who believes he went into the senate 180 years ago and drove an eighteen wheeler is believed to be running this country upon a fair election.
Correct, the difference is that the thing I'm mocking is a ridiculous fantasy and the thing you are mocking is an actual reality.

Correct, the difference is that the thing I'm mocking is a ridiculous fantasy and the thing you are mocking is an actual reality.
It's amazing how few of them have retracted their claim that August 13th would prove massive election fraud.

Which event do you want to talk about? Trump getting reinstated as President?! Haha, I'll happily discuss. When do you think he is moving back in?
Not soon enough, but it won't happen. Too bad. Gas went have went back down, our military would not have left behind equipment for the taliban and would have destroyed it first, we wouldn't be in lockdown again and in general...life would be much better.

Not soon enough, but it won't happen. Too bad. Gas went have went back down, our military would not have left behind equipment for the taliban and would have destroyed it first, we wouldn't be in lockdown again and in general...life would be much better.
Yes, and we would all own unicorns that fart gold!

Trump Rule #1 : Never admit to being wrong
You gave me a great idea. Going back to the old threads and refute their claims of when proof of election fraud (like audits) would take place.

They're been saying any day now for half a year.

Forum List

Back