Looks Like Trump Isn't Going To Be Reinstated After All

You accidentally posted this in Current Events. Please move to Conspiracy Theories where it belongs

Unless a staff member disagrees with me, it's considered a current event because this has been currently in the news for quite some time now. (Besides, I can't move threads once I post them. Staff members have to do it anyways.)

Only right-wingers believed that fantasy.
the day aint over yet

58n54wr0a4h71.jpg

When does a Newsweek opinion by somebody named Jenny Fink rise to the level of "current events"? When lefties are afraid to talk about current events.

I'm sure they feel so ..... oh what's the word .... wait .... wait ... wait ...

<iframe width="928" height="565" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smack fail.

NO WAY

THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG

WE CAN'T GIVE UP

HE IS OUR KING

Christ is King, Biden's a puppet, and Slade is a two year old little kid currently having a temper tantrum for not getting his way. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure they feel so ..... oh what's the word .... wait .... wait ... wait ...

<iframe width="928" height="565" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
images

Forum List

Back