Looks Like Trump Isn't Going To Be Reinstated After All

Well at least you're not as crazy as I thought.

You've been watching WAY too much Fox News and CNN.
I don't need news stations... I saw Trump do this with my own eyes and out of his own mouth with just about every controversy he caused. He wasn't very sly, it was very predictable... and still is

You never took any of this crap seriously I hope, Potty-- -- -- surely you must realize there never was any reinstatement day, the entire story was nothing but more fiction created by the Left by their leftist-controlled media in an effort to again try to make Trump supporters look silly.

THINK ABOUT IT:
  1. Is there any constitutional mechanism to "reinstate" a president?
  2. Is there some revelatory news even cracking the Earth wide open revealing fraud in a way that would FORCE Biddum out of office at this point yet?
  3. Is there something special about 8/13? Why not 8/12 or 8/14?
  4. How would anyone know weeks/months in advance that it would happen on this day?
  5. Even if it DID happen today, wouldn't it require congressional action weeks in advance with much fanfare?
No, this entire story is the creation of the lying left who manufactured another lie about Trump so that their sycophant media could spread it out there like fertilizer as another distraction to what they are doing so that the Left can then turn around and use it to laugh at Trump supporters to pretend how silly and gullible they are.

Who knows, I give Biddum less than a 50% chance of making it through one term, and who knows, there may yet be an audit which cracks wide open a swing state fraud that would have changed that state's outcome but at the rate audits are going, even if they proved Biddum didn't win, he will have served most of his term by then anyway.

No, our elections are total shit now, worthless, your vote means nothing, everyone has seen that now that our elections are indeed as corrupt and crooked as the government itself and they are turning America on its head now in case Biddum should have to leave office or heaven forbid: Trump get reelected or someone similar to him.

No, I never took any of this serious but please don't call me Potty. It was all just a bunch of wishful thinking on my part. Tbh, I'm surprised that Kamala Harris hasn't taken over for Joe by now.

You never took any of this crap seriously I hope, Potty-- -- -- surely you must realize there never was any reinstatement day, the entire story was nothing but more fiction created by the Left by their leftist-controlled media in an effort to again try to make Trump supporters look silly.

THINK ABOUT IT:
  1. Is there any constitutional mechanism to "reinstate" a president?
  2. Is there some revelatory news even cracking the Earth wide open revealing fraud in a way that would FORCE Biddum out of office at this point yet?
  3. Is there something special about 8/13? Why not 8/12 or 8/14?
  4. How would anyone know weeks/months in advance that it would happen on this day?
  5. Even if it DID happen today, wouldn't it require congressional action weeks in advance with much fanfare?
No, this entire story is the creation of the lying left who manufactured another lie about Trump so that their sycophant media could spread it out there like fertilizer as another distraction to what they are doing so that the Left can then turn around and use it to laugh at Trump supporters to pretend how silly and gullible they are.

Who knows, I give Biddum less than a 50% chance of making it through one term, and who knows, there may yet be an audit which cracks wide open a swing state fraud that would have changed that state's outcome but at the rate audits are going, even if they proved Biddum didn't win, he will have served most of his term by then anyway.

No, our elections are total shit now, worthless, your vote means nothing, everyone has seen that now that our elections are indeed as corrupt and crooked as the government itself and they are turning America on its head now in case Biddum should have to leave office or heaven forbid: Trump get reelected or someone similar to him.
And now folks:

"Reinstatement Day is really a Left wing plot." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Is 'Newsqueak' reporting on what Q has said. LOLOL

I don't know which is more unreliable. perhaps newsneak since they've been around a lot longer and we know they're corrupt biased liars.

There is some credibility to the claim of leftist infiltration or leftist origin of Q. This is right up their communist tactic alley.

NO WAY

THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG

WE CAN'T GIVE UP

HE IS OUR KING
images (23).jpeg

Forum List

Back