Looks Like the Dems Are Planning a Summer of Insurrection

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Looks Like the Dems Are Planning a Summer of Insurrection. I guess if you can't win the argument lawfully you just burn everything to the ground. I wonder if they think it will help them in the Mid-Terms? Maybe the Media will try to call it mostly peaceful protests again? The last go round 32 people were murdered, there were billions in damages, and hundreds of cops and others injured. But hey, it's just Dems having a little protest, right?

What are your thoughts? Discuss, :)

They have the Courts... DOJ and FBI on their side and in blue cities the leaders have an anything goes as long as you are a leftist mob policy....

If this continues the good men and women of America will need to stand up and fight back.....

Woo Hoo! Overtime!

Chief_Wiggum.png

They have the Courts... DOJ and FBI on their side and in blue cities the leaders have an anything goes as long as you are a leftist mob policy....

If this continues the good men and women of America will need to stand up and fight back.....

I agree .....but when will they stand up and fight......waiting waiting waiting ....

Still waiting.....:dunno:

Looks Like the Dems Are Planning a Summer of Insurrection. I guess if you can't win the argument lawfully you just burn everything to the ground. I wonder if they think it will help them in the Mid-Terms? Maybe the Media will try to call it mostly peaceful protests again? The last go round 32 people were murdered, there were billions in damages, and hundreds of cops and others injured. But hey, it's just Dems having a little protest, right?

My thoughts are you are an idiot with no life who comes on here to vent.

I just love watching the statist left torch their own cities!

I agree .....but when will they stand up and fight......waiting waiting waiting ....

Still waiting.....:dunno:
Why would I want to go fight in/for a blue city?

Us red hinterland folks will be just fine watching them burn on TV.....You know, like the last time, and the times before that.......Now if the dems really wanted to get the party started they should send some out our way.

Someday someone might find them at the head of a holler with some leaves kicked over them.....Maybe.

R.5b9baee00ffcb4aceaec2bf5858a2e28

Sorry bout that,

1. Maybe they will head to DC and burn it down to the foundations?
2. Boy would that be glorious.
3. They could burn down the FBI, CIA and NSA too!
4. UN building and both the Capital and the white house!
5. Maybe they will bring,...wait for it,....*GUNS*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If protesting and destruction of property was good enough for the Founding Father's it's good enough for me.
Sorry bout that,

1. I hope they come to DC hot, with torches and *GUNS*.
2. It would be glorious.
3. For once I'm with you Glowplug!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The rioters were different people, when the protesters went home duh. And your stats are bs too, super dupe...

Forum List

Back